Wolves Vs Liverpool FA Cup 7/01/19 19:45 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby fivecups » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:36 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:21 pm wrote:On Keita. He looks like a lad that is struggling to settle and is low on confidence. Maybe he is finding it tough to settle outside of the club and its showing through in his performances.

Agree with this, Klopp said earlier in the year that he was very shy and they were finding it hard to drag him our of his shell, he needs to stick with it because I think he has more to give. Steve Peters maybe?
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Probably he needs to get laid. Yup does seem like his taking time to settle. I hope we do see the Keita of Leipzig soon.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:55 am

fivecups » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:36 am wrote:
red till i die!! » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:21 pm wrote:On Keita. He looks like a lad that is struggling to settle and is low on confidence. Maybe he is finding it tough to settle outside of the club and its showing through in his performances.

Agree with this, Klopp said earlier in the year that he was very shy and they were finding it hard to drag him our of his shell, he needs to stick with it because I think he has more to give. Steve Peters maybe?

Honestly I don't give a flying fig how shy he is, we paid millions of pounds for him to score goals not hide behind the daisies.
Surely playing on the big stage is what he's dreamed of every night for the last 20 years?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Massive disappointment so far  :(

Expected him to explode into premiership but despite a few moments where he's threatened to sparkle he's been a bit of a damp squib  :(

Can only hope Jurgen can sort him out and get him to live up to our expectations.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Franky000 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:24 pm

The guy is quality, we’ve seen that in glimpses, especially during the Tottenham game, but it’s his mentality that’s the issue. 5 minutes into the Napoli game was all it took to realise that he’s not 100% self assured. He needs to be a little more arrogant and not afraid of making mistakes. Look at salah, he makes mistakes regularly but keeps plugging away like a rabid dog without letting his head drop. To be fair though, central midfield is perhaps a place where it’s less forgiving. Klopp’s man management is second to none tho so I fully expect the lad to grow into the English game and become a powerhouse for us.
Franky000

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games