LIVERPOOL VS WOLVES - 29/12/10 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Raoul » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Unconcious Woof hes already dead. and if i had a stick id batter him with it to make sure he was , Fraud of a manager .

yeah, its his fault. He signed all of those players, didn't he?

We might not be a top 4 squad, but we've got plenty of quality - more than most of the teams we've lost to this season and last.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:40 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Unconcious Woof hes already dead. and if i had a stick id batter him with it to make sure he was , Fraud of a manager .

Are you serious? Are you actually trying to insinuate that the man who signed those players is to blame for that spectacle tonight? Say what you want about Rafa 7Kewell (and I know you have at length) but under Benitez we would NEVER Have lost that game
burjennio

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:40 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

:censored:. off with your its what he got left with , not having that anymore its no longer an excuse , the man is destoying our team, we are woeful , worse football ive seen played and if you cant see that then i honestly feel sorry for you,

He has to dive on that train and not come back
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Greavesie wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

and finished 7th!

I'm aware the squad is a wee bit sh!te but sitting where we are at this stage in the season is nobodies fault but Roy's

Our problem lies with the fact that:

-Torres doesn't want to be here anymore
-Neither does Johson, but thats a good thing.

Amd
- Konchesky, Aurelio, Kyrgiakox, Skrtel, Ngog, Babel and Maxi are not good enough.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:44 pm

burjennio wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Are you serious? Are you actually trying to insinuate that the man who signed those players is to blame for that spectacle tonight? Say what you want about Rafa 7Kewell (and I know you have at length) but under Benitez we would NEVER Have lost that game

We would have never won it either. I'm not blaming Rafa for everything, he's part of it along with the former owners..

But he did sign most of that cr@p and it makes me cringe that some on here have his picture everywhere as if he's blameless. We need a HUGE clear out like we did after souncess was here...sadly most of the players who need to go were signed by Rafa.

Roy isn't the man to take us forward, but he's not soley to blame for our demise.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:45 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

There you are AGAIN in Another thread, havin a Pop!

ALL of Those Players are International's, nothing wrong with the Players, it's the "System", or LACK OF IT that's down to the Manager!

We have NO "System", just like we have "No Pattern of Play", just like we try to fit "Square peg's in round hole's"

SOD ALL this Season to do with Rafa, he DID ONE SIX Month's ago! (BEEN A TRANSFER WINDOW SINCE THEN)!

So do US ALL A Favour "Harry" p.1ss off back to Journo School and start learning your trade again, cos at this moment in time you suck at IT!
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby crazyhorse » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Please dont make this another Rafa thread - he has just been booted out of a club with a squad that just did a treble!

Of course Roy is at fault, but in his defence he does not have the tools to play the way he wants to, Merieles on the right ect. There is no point venting and moaning like a rabble!

I was open minded when Roy got the job and remain so, albeit I am very dissapointed with current progress. i may add some of the posts on this forum are of a similar standard to the team of late! :p
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Sorry Kewell but last season Rafa won 9 out of 10 against the bottom half at home last season. I think he would have won that tonight, quite comfortably as well
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:46 pm

glenbuck patriot wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

ALL of Those Players are International's, nothing wrong with the Players, it's the "System", or LACK OF IT that's down to the Manager!

We have NO "System", just like we have "No Pattern of Play", just like we try to fit "Square peg's in round hole's"

SOD ALL this Season to do with Rafa, he DID ONE SIX Month's ago! (BEEN A TRANSFER WINDOW SINCE THEN)!

So do US ALL A Favour "Harry" p.1ss off back to Journo School and start learning your trade again, cos at this moment in time you suck at IT!

i wonder which alias this is...can the admins tell us who this is?  :laugh:
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm

NANNY RED wrote: :censored:. off with your its what he got left with , not having that anymore its no longer an excuse , the man is destoying our team, we are woeful , worse football ive seen played and if you cant see that then i honestly feel sorry for you,

It is true though. However it is also true they didnt perform for rafa either. There were games when rafa chose a good strong line up for games and STILL they couldnt show any kind of passion or skill to justify the prices paid for them and the wages they are on.

And the same excuse can be made for the next manager, and I am betting they will be used. Quite simply, the players we have are simply not good enough.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Roy said quite a while ago that he should only be judged after 10 games. Well he has had 32 games in charge now and we have won a paltry 12 of those games, lost 10 and drawn 10 including pre season friendlies.

We have scored a shockingly bad 36 goals and conceeded 31 goals.

Roy you are being judged and you just aint got what it takes.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
glenbuck patriot wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

i wonder which alias this is...can the admins tell us who this is?  :laugh:

Look me UP GOBO, plain for ALL to SEE!
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
NANNY RED wrote::censored:. off with your its what he got left with , not having that anymore its no longer an excuse , the man is destoying our team, we are woeful , worse football ive seen played and if you cant see that then i honestly feel sorry for you,

It is true though. However it is also true they didnt perform for rafa either. There were games when rafa chose a good strong line up for games and STILL they couldnt show any kind of passion or skill to justify the prices paid for them and the wages they are on.

And the same excuse can be made for the next manager, and I am betting they will be used. Quite simply, the players we have are simply not good enough.

our squad needs a complete clear out. 10 at least...it's going to be like the post-Souness era again and some good players will go along with the bad  :(
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:53 pm

its like someone has pulled a plug somewhere, and sucked all the fight that the players that wear our shirt have.

a while back when you said expect the unexpected with Liverpool, things like Istanbul, FA cup final, 2-1 at Nou camp, 4-0 against real madrid and us beating man u 4-1 at old trafford happened.

these days it means a whoooole new thing! shoulda sent them all to a boot camp or summin in the 18 day holiday they just had
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Keris » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:54 pm

So which one first guys?
Replace the manager or overhaul the squad?
Keris
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games