LIVERPOOL VS WOLVES - 29/12/10 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 am

Kharhaz wrote:I mentioned Babel twice ! I will go for the "twice as bad" reason ! :D

I think we all thought that too  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:14 am

metalhead wrote:lol curbishley is blaming Benitez too on tv :D

well Hodgson is english so obviously a fellow english manager has 2 stick up 4 him. BLAME THE FOREIGNERS
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 am

PabloMedina28 wrote:
metalhead wrote:lol curbishley is blaming Benitez too on tv :D

well Hodgson is english so obviously a fellow english manager has 2 stick up 4 him. BLAME THE FOREIGNERS

that's not the case. It's the fact our problems are DEEP and lie with the squad as much as they do with the manager.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 am

7_Kewell wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Unconcious Woof hes already dead. and if i had a stick id batter him with it to make sure he was , Fraud of a manager .

yeah, its his fault. He signed all of those players, didn't he?

Yeh but he was still left with players capable of beating Wovles and Blackpool. Come on mate
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:22 am

PabloMedina28 wrote:Yeh but he was still left with players capable of beating Wovles and Blackpool. Come on mate

i don't disagree, but its unfair to say this is ALL ROYS FAULT...fair enough he's out of his depth, but the players have to take an equal measure of blame for this mess too.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:33 am

absolutely shocked at that game.
those players dont want to play for him end of story,he has to go now.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby glenbuck patriot » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:37 am

7_Kewell wrote:
glenbuck patriot wrote:Which 10 then, Go on Name them.......... Is this "Your Opinion" or you're mate's from the Chipping Norton Gazette?

my, my lad...you really have a bug about me being a journo, don't you!  :laugh:

Firstly, i'm a national CAR journalist who writes for MAGAZINES and WEBSITES...so get your facts right first.  :nod

who would i clear out?

Johnson, Konchesky, Aurelio, Maxi, Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Ngog, Babel, Torres, Poulsen...for starters.

A Car Journo, hey, what can I say, I NOW have instant RESPECT for you!

Each to their own i guess, Stick to Car's Lash, you Suck at Football.

Why don't i use a "Car" Analogy to make it easier for even YOU to understand;

We need a Merc to Manage the Club, What we've got is a Clapped out Ford Anglia, OLD Technology, OLD Method's, with a ponchent for Surrender Monkey Tactic's as soon as it see's the Opposition! (Especially away from home)!

We've got a Merc in the Garage, hasn't been used for a while but it Run's like a gud'n, wen Raced WON EVERYTHING there was to WIN, People have questioned it's age, and how long it's been in the Garage, YET the pre Y2K one's where the best ever, great build quality, never, ever, let you down, Why on EARTH, don't we give it a chance? ???? Can't be any worse than the Anglia!

Answer that one Clarkson! & Yes I DO MEAN The "King", if you didn't get the Car Analogy, you ARE after all just a Journo!

:D
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:39 am

7_Kewell wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:Yeh but he was still left with players capable of beating Wovles and Blackpool. Come on mate

i don't disagree, but its unfair to say this is ALL ROYS FAULT...fair enough he's out of his depth, but the players have to take an equal measure of blame for this mess too.

No 1 is mate thats why every1s also saying get rid of the majority of the squad.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:39 am

7_Kewell wrote:
redhayesy wrote:
Number 9 wrote:And Sammy Lee can fuc'k off too!

sadly mate i totally agree with you on that!  i said it before, he may have been a legend as a player-but after tonight i have to finally agree with alot of opinions about the whole situation around our club.  you can have an opinion about the players performance & i accept alot of that in their attude etc.

but for me tonight was totally,totally unacceptable! this forum is & should always be about discussion,opinions etc- so here is mine.-

for the first time on this forum i will & mean every word.- Roy Hodgson is out of his depth!! (their i said it) never,never, did i think or even imagine that a manager of the club i love so much would have a more detrimental effect on our history than souness as manager as to how i feel right now would ever rear it's fecking ugly head again-how fecking wrong was i!

souness was a legend of a player & that please believe me is the only reason he didn't get more stick than he deserved! i was at wembley in 1992 when we won the f.A CUP his parting shot he won us a trophy. but anyone & i mean anyone who watched the team week in week out will know what i'm on about here.

tonight 's so called football was fecking heart-breaking to watch for me! fecking hell -when reina got the ball, all he did cause their was nothing else to do was pump it up in the air!

the players looked clueless as to where they were playing,their was no direction,no urgency,no drive,no passion do i need to go on. b0ll0ks to all the bu11sh1t about players haven't played for days-please,please, don't give them a way out! cause tonight -NO PLAYER came out of that game tonight without any creditability!

please let's say it as it is.-for all those who thinks 'the greek' is good, no chance!-he is too s0dding old!-srytell -out of his depth!

johnson-don't get me started on him,turns up when he feels like it!-in-consistant & over-rated.
as for koncheshyte-says it all for me,the likes of barney rubble must dispear like the rest of us who knew what it meant to wear the redf shirt-let alone in the left back posistion.

people champion Lucas,why oh why? i want to hear again from anyone with genuine disscussion,what is your reason. he is in-consistantant proved it again tonight & please be realistic when you think he would get into any other top 4 team,think again! no way would he he.

the rest of the team were no better tonight & that's the main issue, people go about the likes of torres being out of sorts,being lazy etc, i tell you one thing-he may be out of sorts at this moment in time,but if we loose him imho we really,really will be in the sh1t! let alone trying to get top quality to even try to replace the likes of him.

the buck stops with the manager for me! in any time in our history i have never witnessed a period of time-feck all this bu11sh1t about transition-that is just a fecking cheap excuss,that i for one will no longer accept-that the team have been so poorly set up,organised etc. they have no self beleif,have become a totally un-recogniseable team & play so called football that is & never,ever will be & should be asscoited with the Liverpool way.

great post lad, sums it up perfectly

thank you mate,cause all i'm trying to say & glad you agree is that anyone who has seen the team in the past will know & agree i'm sure of what we are saying!

it sums it up also for me when this forum is fecking quiet after a defeat- you useally get the old chestnut 'we were un lucky' or the ref was shyte,we played well but didn't get the breaks we deserved. etc,etc.

let's just say it as it is for once!- i fecking hurt at this moment in time,but rather than just sl@g people off on here,let's talk about what players p1ssed you off- the reason for your opinion etc.

where did the tactics go wrong. who would you have brought on etc. let's talk about the game tonight. the formation for me was all wrong-why? playing raul on the right side of midfield was wrong from the start! but hey we were playing fecking wolves ffs.

i fecking hate Wolves & mick the :censored:, let's get some realisam here.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am

7_Kewell wrote:its unfair to say this is ALL ROYS FAULT...fair enough he's out of his depth, but the players have to take an equal measure of blame for this mess too.

:nod  Agreed.

He fielded a 4-4-2 that was packed with internationals against a side with the worst away record in the top four divisions of english football.
OK Kuyt on the left had me scratching my head and although Meireles on the right is not his best position it is one he's played before.
Anyway you look at it, the teams PERFORMANCE was abysmal so lets not allow our dislike of, or dismay with the current manager cloud our opinion of what we saw tonight, individually, the players wearing our shirt were absolutely SH'ITE.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:42 am

glenbuck patriot wrote:A Car Journo, hey, what can I say, I NOW have instant RESPECT for you!

Each to their own i guess, Stick to Car's Lash, you Suck at Football.

Why don't i use a "Car" Analogy to make it easier for even YOU to understand;

We need a Merc to Manage the Club, What we've got is a Clapped out Ford Anglia, OLD Technology, OLD Method's, with a ponchent for Surrender Monkey Tactic's as soon as it see's the Opposition! (Especially away from home)!

We've got a Merc in the Garage, hasn't been used for a while but it Run's like a gud'n, wen Raced WON EVERYTHING there was to WIN, People have questioned it's age, and how long it's been in the Garage, YET the pre Y2K one's where the best ever, great build quality, never, ever, let you down, Why on EARTH, don't we give it a chance? ???? Can't be any worse than the Anglia!

Answer that one Clarkson! & Yes I DO MEAN The "King", if you didn't get the Car Analogy, you ARE after all just a Journo!

:D

Poor analogy lad (or lass, whoever you are)...

Mercs aren't very reliable...hence why OLD technology can help you get from A-B for a temporary period until you can afford something better. Which is what our situation was when Roy came in.

And Kenny's not a world class manager anymore either...hate to tell you that, but its true. The guy took over at Celtic (when Barnes was sacked) and it didn't work then at his beloved Scottish side. What makes you think it'll work this time, some 11 years later?

Thanks for your respect tho. Difference is, i don't give a f**k what you do for a living. :laugh:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 am

I have never ever witnessed a team playing  in the red of Liverpool play that badly ,I was willing to dismiss our disgraceful  display against Utrecht at home because of the lack of first teamers ,and I genuinely believed that we had reached our nadir .....but earlier at Anfield we sank to new depths, and I honestly believe unless we rid ourselves of this clueless dolt who masquerades as a supposed professor of football then we will sink even further .......... I think the long suffering Reds fans who made up the 41,000 people at Anfield  who sat open mouthed totally aghast at what we were viewing ,have been part off the biggest scam since Gerald Ratner confessed that the merchandise he was selling was actually crap .....what the Fuck is Hodgson peddling ? seriously I hope he retires to bed with them boos ringing in his ears .....he is doing this club a disservice by attending training everyday ,he is totally and utterly devoid of anything resembling an idea ....... that is honestly the last game I will be wasting my hard earned on until this clown realises how much that Anfield  crowd earlier on tonight actually  despise the man pretending to be our manager ................ go now and go quietly..... FUCKING FUMING here  :veryangry
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:44 am

sh!te all round, really hav2 get rid of, hodgson, konchesky, kyrgiakos, johnson, babel, poulsen, lucas, and even on recent form torres.

that squad is pathetic...      get me o'neill     !!!!!!!   roy doesnt deserve to c the new year.

we r feckin brutal
brentd4

Postby redhayesy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 am

woof woof ! wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:its unfair to say this is ALL ROYS FAULT...fair enough he's out of his depth, but the players have to take an equal measure of blame for this mess too.

:nod  Agreed.

He fielded a 4-4-2 that was packed with internationals against a side with the worst away record in the top four divisions of english football.
OK Kuyt on the left had me scratching my head and although Meireles on the right is not his best position it is one he's played before.
Anyway you look at it, the teams PERFORMANCE was abysmal so lets not allow our dislike of, or dismay with the current manager cloud our opinion of what we saw tonight, individually, the players wearing our shirt were absolutely SH'ITE.

tactics,tactics,tactics. please fecking introduce a sarcastic clickable smiley,cause like him their is nothing,nothing to smile about after that performance.

i still want to hear from people on here who thinkl the likes of Lucas is still brilliant for us, who still think he is worthy of a regular place,who still sl@g roy off as being out of his depth like me, but still think it was alright for raffa to stick by him!

to be stuborn is one thing,but for someone else to come in & try to keep some fans happy is another- that has been proved in both cases for me! i watched the interview with Lucas on LFC TV & he another who is out of his depth at LFC imho
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 am

F.UCK o Neil another Hodgson WAKE UP D.ICKHEADS. KENNY NOW NOW NOW!
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games