TOTTENHAM VS LIVERPOOL - Sun nov 28th 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 pm

mramo wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:SACK ROY NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE !! :angry:

I agree! And get rid of Konchesky too!

Roy needs to go. He is not welcome at Liverpool.

seriously, is this sarcasm or do you 2 just know nothing at all about football?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Fauxy wrote:
mramo wrote:

F.uck off blaming roy for that, what could he have possibly done differently?? He got it all right tactically. Player mistakes cost us.

Maxi, Torres + Kuyt all had golden chances to either score or set up goals. Skrtel was clumsy for the own goal, Konchesky fell asleep.

Come on tell me what roy should have done differently??

Youre wasting your time
If torres and Maxi would have done their job we wouldnt even be having this bullsh'it conversation.
This is what I mean about having a dilemma when we win because they blame Roy for everything.
Thommo's perm

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:08 pm

We were just a couple of quality touches away from winning that game.  Can't really fault the result to anybody.  Just simply unfortunate today.  Massive effort, possibly the best effort of the season and to come away with nothing is a big let down.

Sucker punch to the gonads sums this one up well.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:we could have had 5, they could have had 5, been a great game, we just not had lady luck, thats how i read it. simple as that

Totally agree mate - good performance today, away from home, against an in form side, and without Stevie. We are definitely playing better football, if Nando comes through and starts scoring we could pick up a lot of points over the next few months.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:09 pm

skanks in FA cup
Thommo's perm

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:09 pm

metalhead wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:
metalhead wrote:Maxi and Torres should have done better

Konchesky has to be dropped, get Aurelio back

Totally agree, but how long can Aurelio stay fit for.

Still rather see Insua at LB than some aging never has been!

I don't know about Insua mate, he wouldn't have done better either today, both players are horrible and we have to address our left back situation properly in Jan or in the summer.

Insua's definitely not a long term answer but out of him and Konchesky I'd sooner have him!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Definetly the most positive game we have played this season. The first time we have looked like a team trying to win it.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:If Maxi puts his chance away in the first half, we probably win that match. Then again, it could have went the other way with the chance Carragher blocked.

No man, Maxi was absolutely daft with his chance, any other player would have scored. Carragher's block was world class

Yeah, but I'm not going to blame him for it. Bad chance to miss, but he's human and makes mistakes. Probably wasn't confident at taking the shot across the keeper first time with the ball under his feet and tried to shift it to get under the ball. Our attackers have been suffering from a lack of confidence all season. But there were glimpses of Maxi and Torres of Atletico during that game that looked promising.

some chances can cost you games, I hope Maxi and Torres learn from this and start putting their chances away next time
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

andy_g wrote:
mramo wrote:

and you pair of moronic fukking ar'seholes can fukk off as well. what more do you want the manager to do? we go away from home, play 442 without gerrard and do enough to deserve to win the game. if our finishing had been slightly better we would have too. there aren't half some prize pr!cks on this place.

F"ck me, Andy, you're in bad form today. Did you fall out of bed this morning and stand on a plug when you stood up?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
andy_g wrote:
mramo wrote:

and you pair of moronic fukking ar'seholes can fukk off as well. what more do you want the manager to do? we go away from home, play 442 without gerrard and do enough to deserve to win the game. if our finishing had been slightly better we would have too. there aren't half some prize pr!cks on this place.

F"ck me, Andy, you're in bad form today. Did you fall out of bed this morning and stand on a plug when you stood up?

i see his point emerald, some guys on here dont have the IQ capability to use electricity, so how they manage to post draggin their knuckles along the ground is beyuond me
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Back line is a real problem for us let alone our limitations up front. Carra can make blocks and head it away but run at him and its game over. Modric made a mug of him twice and murdered him for the leveller. We have two, arguably three of that back 4 that arent up to the job. All that said I feel we gave it all we had but came up short against a very good side that to be frank just has a superior group of players than we do and without Gerrard and Cole it was always going to be struggle and in the end we fell short.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm

HAHA, the FA Cup draw is entertaining with Liam Gallagher pulling the balls out.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
andy_g wrote:
mramo wrote:

:D

sorry about all that. its just i'm getting a bit tired of people only highlighting the negatives (though i don't deny there are some), and whoppers blaming hodgson for this defeat. standing on a plug would be preferable to reading some of their tripe.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm

I know what you mean. I'm not a fan of Roy being here as you know, but I'm not going to be calling for his head everytime something goes wrong, especially if we lose and weren't that bad.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm

our performance does look promising though, if we get a proper LB and a proper CB with Eden Hazard on the right hand side, we would have won the game.

We just need the extra quality
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games