STOKE CITY VS LIVERPOOL - 16/01/2010 12:45pm sky sports 1

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Rockthekop » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:56 pm

roberto green wrote:6 wins in all 22 in all competitions.

Not good

Holy fook! 6 wins in 22? Jaysus that's shocking!
Rockthekop

Postby TheLad » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Nothing left to say tbh. Come on Redmen, a win against the spurs please!
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Deserved to win even though the performance was :censored: again.  Another poor goal to concede.  Just never stops happening.  Ngog is no better than Sunday League standard. awful player.
puroresu

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Boocity wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
s@int wrote:TBH I am neither shocked or too upset with our result, I just feel numbed now, too many bad results too get to depressed about this one.

This sums me up n all saint

I was shocked when I first saw the team, I was so depressed looking at a teamsheet that was so bad, so defensive I hadn't seen anything so poor since the Souness time

don't think we had many other options
JoeTerp

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:00 pm

I am going mad here, how they hell we let that one go is crazy, the last ten mins looked like we gave up and knew they were going to get a goal.

not too sure about Rafa just getting the sack i think 99.9% of the team should get the sack after that.

i am just going to sit here getting rid of all the text that my mates are sending me taking this :censored: out of our club.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby agoodmentality » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Boocity wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
s@int wrote:TBH I am neither shocked or too upset with our result, I just feel numbed now, too many bad results too get to depressed about this one.

I was shocked when I first saw the team, I was so depressed looking at a teamsheet that was so bad, so defensive I hadn't seen anything so poor since the Souness time

That $hit team almost ground out a good 3 points at the Brittania,,

I seen an increase in effort by the team, in the absence of gerrard and torres, almost like when a team goes down to  10 men.

was Degen limping  when he came off ?   
If he was'nt then i'd rather have him in the box defending againt the stoke long ball, rather than 'mini maxi'.

was this a enforced substitution or tactical?
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby Keris » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:01 pm

sgs wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:Pacheco would have been eaten alive out there

Does'nt matter. It means u have confidence in ur players. We need the manager to transmit confidence to his team not fear!

Why do you think he is sticking with Lucas, Kuyt & Ngog, when no other team will even consider them in their 1st eleven?
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:03 pm

sgs wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:Pacheco would have been eaten alive out there

Does'nt matter. It means u have confidence in ur players. We need the manager to transmit confidence to his team not fear!

how can you say pacheco would be eaten alive today?
imo there was far worse out there today who contributed nothing to the game.
ngog and kuyt were rubbish.id have money on pacheco to finish that chance that kuyt missed
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:06 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
Boocity wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

don't think we had many other options

Which says it all really, just shows how far our squad has fallen
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:09 pm

The players always get the boos whenever they touched the ball, was it coming from Stoke or our own fans?
shawnk

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:11 pm

In fairness, they played better than they did against Reading.  So I guess it could be looked at as making progress.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:11 pm

sgs wrote:
haps wrote:Will Rafa mention the referee's 'excellent' game again?  So, City are 4 points ahead of us with a game in hand.  Spurs at home to Hull today = 3 points.  Not getting fourth means far less money for players, if they even wanted to come to a club not in the Champions League (at least it's not a showcase season next year, i.e. a World Cup year), which they prob won't.  It's looking grim.  New manager and learn the lessons of this season is our best outcome.  It's increasingly likely we'll end in our lowest ever premiership position.  Right now, I wouldn't be any more 'optimistic' than 8th, though I really hope I'm wrong.

People need to get off this sack thing; we are not going to get a new manager when u have a top manager like Benitez and u do not have the money to fully support him...

Bringing in a new manager means we must have a capital outlay of 50-70mp, to both pay off Rafa and invest in new players. That is not a realistic expectation...

been sayin that all season mate, but no1 wants t b realistic, specially in match day threads. all th anti-Rafa's seem to think mourinho would jump at th chance of managin under th thumb, with no money.

i expect by th time i'v posted this ur gonna hav been slaughtered at least 3 times, tho mayb i'll be pleasantly surprised.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Not too worry ....another point in the bag....just look forward to wednesday and hopefully we can get  3 points in that game. :)

Remember; when you are at your lowest, everything after that can only make things feel better. :D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Greavesie » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:19 pm

"The fans are amazing. If I decide to stay here it will be because of the fans. I will keep going. Sometimes you have bad moments and now is the time when we have to show character."

resignation on his mind?
so you hate the Yanks as well then Rafa? :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Fauxy » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:22 pm

I agree that stoke dont deserve to be in the pl... they are just a team that relies on corners and throw ins to get their points. And they just try and muscle the ball away in every challenge. Really boring style of play they have. The only player on their team that deserves a mention is Tuncay because he actually has quality.
Fauxy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games