LIVERPOOL VS WOLVES - 29/12/10 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby burjennio » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:26 pm

A few people are having a go at the players effort, is it not a job of the manager to motivate these guys? Seems to be a reoccuring theme this season - any team shows a little fight against us and we dont want to know. Thats a manager failing miserably at getting his side geared up for a battle.
burjennio

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:Time 2 get tough board. Sack Hodgson (although i agree if he had anything about him he would walk away without taking a penny off us) Sell Gerrard and Torres we could get about 100 million 4 em and rebuild the team. Gerrad will never be the player he was and he actually harms the team when he plays now (im sick of players spunking over him on the website) Torres is world Class when hes 100% fitbut unfortunatley i think he will be injuryprone 4 the rest of his career now. I know its fantasy football stuff but its realistic we could buy any 4 from Turan, Hazard, Chamberlain, Sanchez, young, Shaqiri Krasic. They all fit in 2 what the owners want and it would finally sort out oUr wingers 4 the next decade. All of these players r signable and if we got the best 4 itd only set us back about 50 mill sell the rest of the dead wood and ur talking about another 70 mill 2 get strikers and sort other problem areas out. Why not completely start again so what if its January i dont believe its a risk coz wed still have that much class we wouldnt get relegated. Or we can wait until summer when afew of the mentioned players will be double the price and we cant steal a march on rivals.

Stop posting like you're using txt-talk, mate...it's headwrecking....but you do make some good points
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby boodiddy1 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

NANNY RED wrote:if this owl faced ba.stard doesnt resign or is sacked by our next game someone climb up that tree and shoot the t.wat,
3 POINTS OFF THE RELEGATION ZONE, sHOW SOME :censored:I.N RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND US FANS AND GO BACK TO CROYDON.

Nanny ive give him time!

But, im firmly with you now on ridding this great club of this inept performer.

The worst performance for many a year. Far worse than Blackpool, Barnsley, Bristol City in FA cup!

Go woy and take that orrible :censored: konchesky with you
boodiddy1

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
crazyhorse wrote:Will another manager save this season? No.

Will another manager get more out of the players we have at the club? No

There are no quick fixes. Sacking Roy is not the answer, and face it ladies and gents, he will not resign.

I am going to give him a whole season, which will obviously include the transfer window, before I start banging the drum for change. I have in my mind accepted that this year we will not be a top ten side, and will not be challenging for the title for a minimum of three more years. Very sad.

nice to see someone isn't histerical afrer today's disaster.

Wolves won today for 2 reasons

1) they played very well
2) their players had passion and grit. Something Torres and johnson are lacking.

It comes to something when our best hope of scoring is that reliable passionate goal machine called Babel...
Thommo's perm

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 pm

is this performance worse than blackpool?

Yes... 100%, a change is needed
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 pm

I can't believe that I've dragged myself out of bed, again, for a performance like that, again.

There were a few good performances out there - Lucas, Johnson, some others who put themselves about a bit, but there were plenty who should be embarrassed. But overall, there was no balance, the team and tactics just didn't work. And it is not like this is the first time a poor team has played and won against us by playing with energy, pressing us all over the pitch... Preparing to play us must be the easiest managerial job out there right now.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:29 pm

metalhead wrote:is this performance worse than blackpool?

Manager and players have to go
Thommo's perm

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
metalhead wrote:is this performance worse than blackpool?

Manager and players have to go

Yep
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:It comes to something when our best hope of scoring is that reliable passionate goal machine called Babel...

Babel is an example of EVERYTHING that is wrong with our team. Over rated, over priced cr@p who believes he's 10 times better than he really is. The only club who wants him is Birmingham and that's the level he should be playing at.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:32 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:Time 2 get tough board. Sack Hodgson (although i agree if he had anything about him he would walk away without taking a penny off us) Sell Gerrard and Torres we could get about 100 million 4 em and rebuild the team. Gerrad will never be the player he was and he actually harms the team when he plays now (im sick of players spunking over him on the website) Torres is world Class when hes 100% fitbut unfortunatley i think he will be injuryprone 4 the rest of his career now. I know its fantasy football stuff but its realistic we could buy any 4 from Turan, Hazard, Chamberlain, Sanchez, young, Shaqiri Krasic. They all fit in 2 what the owners want and it would finally sort out oUr wingers 4 the next decade. All of these players r signable and if we got the best 4 itd only set us back about 50 mill sell the rest of the dead wood and ur talking about another 70 mill 2 get strikers and sort other problem areas out. Why not completely start again so what if its January i dont believe its a risk coz wed still have that much class we wouldnt get relegated. Or we can wait until summer when afew of the mentioned players will be double the price and we cant steal a march on rivals.

Stop posting like you're using txt-talk, mate...it's headwrecking....but you do make some good points

im just gonna trust what you say on that one mate. Tried to read it, too much effort  :D  it probably takes more effort to type like that as well  :laugh:
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:33 pm

lol curbishley is blaming Benitez too on tv :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:33 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:if this owl faced ba.stard doesnt resign or is sacked by our next game someone climb up that tree and shoot the t.wat,
3 POINTS OFF THE RELEGATION ZONE, sHOW SOME :censored:I.N RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND US FANS AND GO BACK TO CROYDON.

Play the game Nan, I'm no fan of Roy but the blame for tonights catastrophe lies more with the dross in red shirts than anyone else, lets not twist their useless f'ucking performance into a stick to beat an already unconcious man with.

Unconcious Woof hes already dead. and if i had a stick id batter him with it to make sure he was , Fraud of a manager .
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:34 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Unconcious Woof hes already dead. and if i had a stick id batter him with it to make sure he was , Fraud of a manager .

yeah, its his fault. He signed all of those players, didn't he?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:34 pm

The buck stops with the manager it has too. Yes the players should take the blame but they are trying to implement the managers tactics which are frankly :censored: poor.  Meireles on the right? :censored: me that didnt work earlier in the season and he was wasted there, so why play him there tonight? :censored: management and tactics!

Kuyt on the left? Why why why why why? No logical reason for it, no tactical reason for it other than to protect his poor signing of a left back.

No width at all not even a :censored: sniff. Johnson obviously has orders not to go wide anymore cos he simply does not even get down that right wing any more.

We cant pass, we cant defend as a team, we have :censored: all invention from anywhere on the park. We are devoid of any attacking interest and surely that lies with the managers tactics as we do have players with skill and flair.

Roy has/is sucking the life out of these players and it is tragic to watch their decline on a weekly basis.

Roy has to go or i think we are in for a hard relagtion battle.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:37 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Unconcious Woof hes already dead. and if i had a stick id batter him with it to make sure he was , Fraud of a manager .

yeah, its his fault. He signed all of those players, didn't he?

and finished 7th!

I'm aware the squad is a wee bit sh!te but sitting where we are at this stage in the season is nobodies fault but Roy's
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games