LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Sunday 25th october 2009

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:16 pm

hey, click on the "quote" button at the top right side of each post which you wanna reply to. it looks as if you're the one posting whatever that was previously said currently.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:19 pm

andy663 wrote:it was deflected off a beachball which was in an offside position.......

Yes even if that didn't happen you still would have only taken a point, which against sunderland is not enough.

But you only took a point at home to them so whats your point, yeh not making sense
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy663 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:27 pm

I dont know if your trying to get across the scouse accent by spelling your... yeh, but it is spelt your.

Yes my point wasn't about how many points who takes off who. It was that over the past 19 years, have not been consistent enough to win leagues, which is essentially what the game on sunday goes towards.

Theres no glory knocking someone down in the third round if you will never win a fight.
andy663

Postby Greavesie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:29 pm

andy663 wrote:I dont know if your trying to get across the scouse accent by spelling your... yeh, but it is spelt your.

Yes my point wasn't about how many points who takes off who. It was that over the past 19 years, have not been consistent enough to win leagues, which is essentially what the game on sunday goes towards.

Theres no glory knocking someone down in the third round if you will never win a fight.

we'll get there mate, took you's 26 years, we'll get it before then  :;):
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby andy663 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Lol yeah fair point, you probably will, not for a couple of years yet though.

I was expecting a bit more hostility than this.
andy663

Postby Reg » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:34 pm

andy663 wrote:I dont know if your trying to get across the scouse accent by spelling your... yeh, but it is spelt your.

Rome wasnt built in a day son - as your Alex the Alcoholic will attest.

Tell me one thing, arent your both disappointed and embarrassed to have such a foul mouth, bad loser, twisted character of a manager? Dont you feel he drags utd's reputation down? You've achieved a lot but no one will remember the manager as ever being a gentleman nor good example to others.

Now thats sad cos you'll never emulate us when it comes to successful gentlemen managers.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 pm

reason why we're so happy about the win? which is what the original point of your post was....apart from coming here for "friendly" banter.

well to stop your worst run in 22 years against one of your biggest rivals is a reason to be happy for at least a day or two dont u think?

how many years we have not won the title has nothing to do with any of that.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 pm

andy663 wrote:Lol yeah fair point, you probably will, not for a couple of years yet though.

We're educated mate, we dont scream and shout like your manager.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Here you dont be tellin me how to talk , An i wanna ask you a question why do you lot sing that stupid song obout being a scouse when your once a blue always a manc is a scouser , but fecking thick of yehs in it, An just to let you know i dont class you lot as our biggset  rivals , Bitters are my rivals ,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Reg wrote:
andy663 wrote:Lol yeah fair point, you probably will, not for a couple of years yet though.

We're educated mate, we dont scream and shout like your manager.

Dont forget Class reg , now
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:11 pm

andy663 wrote:Not only did I watch the match... I was at the match, and as I have now said numerous times, Liverpool were the better side, but once again, it will mean nothing.

Do you think United will win the league this year?
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 am

I don't get all the talk about Carra should have been sent off in the media. there was practically no time left at that point anyway, and what about kuy't claim for a penalty, that doesn't get mentioned anywhere i look in the media
JoeTerp

Postby Madmax » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:55 am

YNWA... Fantastic win.. Woohoooo lets tw*at arsenal now..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 am

Why are you looking for hostility?
tonyeh

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:23 am

heimdall wrote:Fantastic win but I'm still far from convinced about Lucas and "Wash", I just don't see what they add to the team. OK OK Eggnog got the goal but ffs it would have been harder to miss than score and he almost fluffed it.

Anyway very very happy with the win but please get match sharp soon Aquaman, we need you!

Lucas was arguably MoTM yesterday. If you can't see what he offers to the team in that performance, you never will. Plus he's got a way to go to improve. As for N'Gog's chance which he took with supreme confidence, even Torres or any other top accomplished forward would have been proud of that finish. It was top class. Harder to miss my bollox. I've seen Owen miss a dozen of those kind of chances when he was playing for us. That was not an easy finish. He hits that a couple of inches too close to the keeper and he saves it; he hits it a couple of inches more the other way, and it comes back off the post.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games