MANCHESTER UNITED VS LIVERPOOL - Sunday, september 19th.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:57 pm

fivecups wrote:Seriously though, I lost count of the number of times I wished Masch was still a Liverpool player yesterday.

dirk aswell.

i know he has his detractors but we needed his energy yesterday.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:54 pm

fivecups wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
fivecups wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I actually thought Poulson although awful in the first half ,showed  a decidedly marked improvement in the second to such an extent that I rated him as one of our most influential players as the game reached its conclusion .... however I still feel Fletcher would have been grateful not to have seen Lucas in the starting eleven such was his dominance of our midfield in the first half ...anyway we all see different things from a different perspective ....that said the loss of Mascherano is having a profound effect on our performances this season as there is currently no-one at the club who has his energy .....big loss because if you marry up yesterdays performance with the Arsenal game , one players absence stands out like the proverbial sore thumb ..........

Xabi Alonso.

Ok we will  consolidate our respective  opinions and say   one player with the best attributes of each player combined
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the worlds first football hybrid
......Maschalonso

:D .

Seriously though, I lost count of the number of times I wished Masch was still a Liverpool player yesterday.

Me an all Mate . I loved Xabi with a passion as you know but i honestly think Javier is a bigger loss to us, He was like a little pit bull , you knew that any other player got into trouble and he would be there , hed just appear from nowhere,

And Ben and Igor your posts are the point i was trying to make, Poulson is imo no better than what we already have,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Danny Pacheco watched the game with the fans in the stands.

Bit unusual! But very nice of him to get involved with the fans
Fauxy

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:49 pm

And Joe giving it the five finger salute to the Mancs after the game , love it  :nod

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=263367.40
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:55 pm

NANNY RED wrote:And Joe giving it the five finger salute to the Mancs after the game , love it  :nod

Thats f.uckin awesome!!
Fauxy

Postby Reg » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:43 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
fivecups wrote:
Seriously though, I lost count of the number of times I wished Masch was still a Liverpool player yesterday.

Me an all Mate . I loved Xabi with a passion as you know but i honestly think Javier is a bigger loss to us, He was like a little pit bull , you knew that any other player got into trouble and he would be there , hed just appear from nowhere,

And Ben and Igor your posts are the point i was trying to make, Poulson is imo no better than what we already have,

Masher is a greater loss as when Xabi left, we had sufficient kwality/creativity to cover the loss more effectively, losing Masher on top of Xabi exacerbates the double loss.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm

NANNY RED wrote:And Joe giving it the five finger salute to the Mancs after the game , love it  :nod

i've been really impressed with Cole's attitude. Many slated him and claimed he only came here for the money, but he seems to be loving playing for the red shirt, which is great to see  :nod
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:00 am

7_Kewell wrote:

i've been really impressed with Cole's attitude. Many slated him and claimed he only came here for the money, but he seems to be loving playing for the red shirt, which is great to see  :nod

We'll see how much he's loving it when we keep losin and drawin while having disfunctional owners/board.  :(
Zidane

Postby bigmick » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:10 pm

wrong thread sorry.
Last edited by bigmick on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shane-liverpool » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:53 pm

every1 go onto this and watch my vids there all about liverpool
http://www.youtube.com/user/shano243?feature=mhum
shane-liverpool

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games