fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:27 pm

hello hello hello
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm

fivecups wrote:Still feels rather good doesn't it! :D :D

Feels fan f.uckingtastic mate - been loving how quiet my manc work mates on the shop floor have been - hiding away like embaressed sheep  :laugh:
Benny The Noon

Postby fivecups » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:40 pm

test
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feugo » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:58 pm

LOL

En taro tassadar!

ImageImage
Feugo

Postby maguskwt » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Ok guys now that this is working again let's salivate our victory over the mancs.

I must admit this victory felt very very good... as good as when we beat them 4-1 and when we beat Real Madrid 4-0 and as exciting as how our depleted squad back in 2005 managed to beat Arsenal, then still famous for their invicinble season.

I must say in defence, the introduction of Agger steadied our boat somewhat. Agger even though rusty seemed to be more confident and stable than Skrtl. He was good in the air. I hope Rafa continues to play him instead of Skrtl.

And somewhat surprising, Aurelio had a decent game as a left winger. On the right, the interchanging of Kuyt and Yossi worked surprisingly.

In the middle. Lucas worked his :censored: off. I'm his biggest critique but he done well in this game. He stopped a number of the opponent's move by literally throwing his body in the way. Having said that he is still not Liverpool quality and his partnership with Mascherano won't work in the long run. But in this one of the biggest games of our season, credit where credit is due, he did extremely well. Had a nice assist in the end even though he should've done much better with his pass to Kuyt in an earlier incident when him, Kuyt and Torres were on the break.

Dirk Kuyt as usual worked his socks off but lacked the final quality pass that benayoun had. But he was the reason why Carrick was non-existent pressuring their defenders and midfielders till no end.

Reina had a decent game, was never really challenged but did very well and was steady with his hands when called upon.

MOTM to me was Torres. I'm never tired of saying this. What a player! he wasn't even 100% fit. If it wasn't for his individual goal the game looked like it was gonna end in a draw or we might have actually lost to a typical Man U goal.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Fantastic win but I'm still far from convinced about Lucas and "Wash", I just don't see what they add to the team. OK OK Eggnog got the goal but ffs it would have been harder to miss than score and he almost fluffed it.

Anyway very very happy with the win but please get match sharp soon Aquaman, we need you!
heimdall

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:52 pm

:laugh:
Benny The Noon

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Great result, great performance (particularly in defense) and great to hear Ferguson ranting and moaning about it afterward.  Sure, we got a few calls in our direction but that's just karma kicking those shifty wa.nkers in the goolies! :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Don't worry, Ngog will get our 2nd goal.

Good call mate  :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 pm

heimdall wrote:OK OK Eggnog got the goal but ffs it would have been harder to miss than score and he almost fluffed it.

Hey listen, Im not a fan og N'gog but credit where credit is due, he took that goal brilliantly..  It is almost a strikers worse case scenario when he has that much time to think about it, yet he slid it in brilliantly

I though Aurellio play really well on the left wing both getting forward and also protecting Insua who looks very nervous at the moment.  Carra was back to his gladatorial ways, Agger provided some calm to the back 4 which has been sorely missed of late... and what more could be said about Torres.. already a legend in my book.  The way he harries the defenders reminds me of Ian Rush.. just brilliant!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:25 pm

we used to have a regular poster on matchdays who used to post up the goals? iraq website or summat?

I still not seen them. :D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games