LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Sunday 25th october 2009

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:47 pm

kunilson wrote:there's only one ROBBIE FOWLER!!!!

:buttrock

:D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby andy663 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Why is it that Liverpool fans celebrate a victory over united so much, you beat us 2-0 at the weekend, and you beat us 4-1 last year, but still, 19 years later have nothing to show for it.

Have you resigned yourselves to the fact that Liverpool can beat the big teams, but will never win the league, because lesser teams such as sunderland beat you when "the boy" isnt playing? Congratulations to liverpool for being the better team on sunday, but I think we are all aware on game doesn't make a season, and that Liverpool will not win the league, or finish second this year.
andy663

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:50 pm

supersub wrote:
heimdall wrote:OK OK Eggnog got the goal but ffs it would have been harder to miss than score and he almost fluffed it.

you are a total tosspot.... :laugh:

:nod  :nod The amount of pressure the lad was under was unbelievable. Glaring KOP rammo packed urging him on  Nah no pressure at all,  , an a beautiful side foot finish no problem,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 pm

andy663 wrote:Why is it that Liverpool fans celebrate a victory over united so much, you beat us 2-0 at the weekend, and you beat us 4-1 last year, but still, 19 years later have nothing to show for it.

Have you resigned yourselves to the fact that Liverpool can beat the big teams, but will never win the league, because lesser teams such as sunderland beat you when "the boy" isnt playing? Congratulations to liverpool for being the better team on sunday, but I think we are all aware on game doesn't make a season, and that Liverpool will not win the league, or finish second this year.

who are you?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby andy663 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:56 pm

A united fan.

Why?
andy663

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 pm

andy663 wrote:A united fan.

Why?

why are you on a Liverpool forum?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby andy663 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 pm

I suggest you read the forum rules before joining.

It quite clearly states a fan of any club is welcome for some friendly banter.
andy663

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 pm

andy663 wrote:Why is it that Liverpool fans celebrate a victory over united so much, you beat us 2-0 at the weekend, and you beat us 4-1 last year, but still, 19 years later have nothing to show for it.

We know about the one game  mate, but we fecking batterd you Simple , so called invisables even with 6 minutes of the drunks stoppage time,  an wouldnt you just love "the boy" Oh how he terrorises Rio an Vidic,

Berbatov
  :laugh:  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:06 pm

andy663 wrote:I suggest you read the forum rules before joining.

It quite clearly states a fan of any club is welcome for some friendly banter.

you're telling a member whose been here longer than you to read the rules? did you watch the match? Lucas owned your midfield. but i thought the ref kinda turned a blind eye on him but its ok we deserve our share of ref bias once in awhile for a change.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby andy663 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 pm

If you re-read my original post, I said yes liverpool were the better team, but even though you beat us last year, 4-1, you still have nothing to show for it. Yes I rate "the boy" as the best goalscorer in the world, but you lot aren't up to much without him, again as I said in my original post, without him the week earlier you were beaten by sunderland.
andy663

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 pm

andy663 wrote:If you re-read my original post, I said yes liverpool were the better team, but even though you beat us last year, 4-1, you still have nothing to show for it. Yes I rate "the boy" as the best goalscorer in the world, but you lot aren't up to much without him, again as I said in my original post, without him the week earlier you were beaten by sunderland.

An you were out played by sunderland an just shaved it ,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy663 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 pm

you're telling a member whose been here longer than you to read the rules? did you watch the match?

Yes I am, he questioned why I was on this forum. I told him that the rules state I am welcome as he was clearly not aware.

Not only did I watch the match... I was at the match, and as I have now said numerous times, Liverpool were the better side, but once again, it will mean nothing.
andy663

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:12 pm

it was deflected off a beachball which was in an offside position.......
maypaxvobiscum

Postby andy663 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:12 pm

An you were out played by sunderland an just shaved it ,

Yes, and thats what champions do.
andy663

Postby andy663 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:14 pm

it was deflected off a beachball which was in an offside position.......

Yes even if that didn't happen you still would have only taken a point, which against sunderland is not enough.
andy663

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games