Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 pm

bitter alert :D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Roger Red Hat wrote:bunch of comical fuk'rs on here tonight :D

And the negative :censored: have all disappeared !!!

Hopefully gone for a while

I am a negative f**k, not in hiding like the rest of you happy clappers were a few days ago in the Bolton thread.

Seriously what the f**k is wrong with you guys........have to bring up our sour performances in the league which has divided the fans across the world, during a happy time.

Bunch of narcissist losers  :no  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Made up! Did I see Downing beat some three times in succession? Think he's getting his mojo back. Have to say I love Bellamy, just wished he didn't go in the first place! Him, Suarez and Kuyt upfront for the manu game (hopefully Bellars had enough rest then) :)
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:50 pm

So its not OK to get upset when the team you love and support loses to inferior, s**t opposition and discuss the reason why it isn't working BUT one win in the Carling Cup and every negative comment can be wiped away clean....

:D  :D

F**king muppet
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Errrrr....it's the Carling Cup folks.....hardly important.....

That's the type of attitude that stinks !! Kenny was that emotional at the end he was close to tears and you say it's only the Carling Cup !!
Benny The Noon

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:54 pm

eds wrote:

So its not OK to get upset when the team you love and support loses to inferior, s**t opposition and discuss the reason why it isn't working BUT one win in the Carling Cup and every negative comment can be wiped away clean....

:D  :D

F**king muppet

Eh....caaaaam down, caaaaaam down......
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:Errrrr....it's the Carling Cup folks.....hardly important.....

That's the type of attitude that stinks !! Kenny was that emotional at the end he was close to tears and you say it's only the Carling Cup !!

It's STILL the Carling Cup.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby eds » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 pm

I really hope we batter the manure filth on the weekend. Really do.

The injustice of Suarez has been brewing in my stomach for weeks now.

Will be the happiest mofo on the planet if we can beat both Manures in the space of days.

Well done to Kenny and the boys tonight. Let's get a win on the weekend.

eds

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

It's a trophy that we took massive pride in winning in the past , we haven't been to Wemberlee since 1996 , we haven't won a trophy for 6 years - this is a massive opportunity for us .

It isn't JUST the Carling Cup - it means more than that
Benny The Noon

Postby maguskwt » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Great result! Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!  :buttrock
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kartiek » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:00 am

Decided not to watch the match but to only occasionally read the live commentary on bbc.

It worked for the first half, it seems we had a stroke of good fortune with the penalty, so unlike Liverpool these days! So I was thinking to myself, I shouldn't watch. But I couldn't resist, started a stream 5 minutes into the second half and bam, dzeko scores. And I was cursing myself to have not been able to resist the temptation of watching. Thankfully I decided to go back to not watching again :P
kartiek

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:00 am

It's not just the carling cup....             IT'S OUR CARLING CUP!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

the same cup that managed to :censored: up Arsenal for about 9 months

This is a great chance to give the lads a taste of silverware only to be left wanting more. Couldnt give a fuk which cup it is. Get this, the FA cup and a decent league finish. I'd say 4th but I fear thats out of our reach now
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby maguskwt » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 am

tubby wrote:
maguskwt wrote:heard of what that numpty Barry has said?

Enlighten me please mate.

His £15 million move eventually fell through, but having left Villa for City the following season, Barry insists that he now counts his blessings that he chose Eastlands over Anfield.

"I remember when the transfer saga was going on, I was watching a Liverpool friendly [against Lazio at Anfield] and the home fans were singing, 'You can stick your Gareth Barry up your a.rse. I was at home, but I could just hear it vaguely. That might have got into my head a little bit.

"Liverpool were still interested when I decided to join City [in 2009]. I thought about it really hard, but the things the club were talking about, I felt City were on the up, whereas Liverpool were maybe finding it a bit tougher than City."
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Calum » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 am

If Arsenal had won the Carling Cup last season, it would have meant a lot to them because of the time that has elapsed since they last won something. I just hope we don't under estimate Cardiff like Arsenal did to Birmingham.
Calum

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games