FULHAM VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 31st october – 3.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:51 pm

sgs wrote:Am suprised that no one spoken about the red cards!

Hate to say it, but we've been victims of poor refereeing decisions from the first game at spurs, even while acknowledging mistakes.

Today, the substitution of torres IMO is not an issue; we all know he is not 100%..

This is a game we had no business losing, and should really have won in the first 20mins...

Degan's should only have been a booking , but Carra was living on borrowed time for me...... he had quite a few close decisions go his way before the red card.
account deleted by request

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Dazzer wrote:You know I might just have a little more faith in him if he said I subed them off cos we have no chance to win league and we going for CL this year and stop leading us on like we clueless.Also if he once admited that he has made a mistake.FFs he is so in love with him self it fecking kills me.Rafa just admit you make mistakes and for once act a little human jesus f***ing Christ.

Didn't you notice the look of despair on his face?  ???

Criticise his footballing logic by all means, but 'soulless'?

:no

He hurts alright.
LFC2007

Postby tonyeh » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:52 pm

We're victims of our own slow implosion.

Everything else is bollox.
tonyeh

Postby Dazzer » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Dazzer wrote:You know I might just have a little more faith in him if he said I subed them off cos we have no chance to win league and we going for CL this year and stop leading us on like we clueless.Also if he once admited that he has made a mistake.FFs he is so in love with him self it fecking kills me.Rafa just admit you make mistakes and for once act a little human jesus f***ing Christ.

Didn't you notice the look of despair on his face?  ???

Criticise his footballing logic by all means, but 'soulless'?

:no

He hurts alright.

Yeah well he could fool me and I am not talking about look on his face I am talking about thinking he is not fallible.You missed my point.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:56 pm

Haven't seen the game, saw some stats earlier that said we had 68% of possesion. If thats the case surely Rafa didn't get it ALL wrong ?. The players (yeah I know Rafa bought them) have to take some responsibilty for their failure.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Dazzer » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:58 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Haven't seen the game, saw some stats earlier that said we had 68% of possesion. If thats the case surely Rafa didn't get it ALL wrong ?. The players (yeah I know Rafa bought them) have to take some responsibilty for their failure.

I agree the players are to blame but rafa bought them got them scouted seen the vids surely that is his fault ? The buck has to stop with him how many more games will we lose before we finally decide this man is ruining the club.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:59 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Haven't seen the game, saw some stats earlier that said we had 68% of possesion. If thats the case surely Rafa didn't get it ALL wrong ?. The players (yeah I know Rafa bought them) have to take some responsibilty for their failure.

First half, yeah. They chucked more or less everyone behind the ball and didn't string more than 4 passes together for 45 minutes. It was one lapse of concentration from Insua that let them in.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Dazzer wrote:Yeah well he could fool me and I am not talking about look on his face I am talking about thinking he is not fallible.You missed my point.

Other way round.

If he thought he was infallible perhaps he wouldn't look so distraught - sometimes even apologetic - after a bad patch?

His peculiar decisions, perhaps arising out his faith in his footballing philosophy, don't make him an arrogant, 'soulless' man. I'd accept that it makes him baffling, though.
LFC2007

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Dazzer wrote:Yeah well he could fool me and I am not talking about look on his face I am talking about thinking he is not fallible.You missed my point.

Other way round.

If he thought he was infallible perhaps he wouldn't look so distraught - sometimes even apologetic - after a bad patch?

His peculiar decisions, perhaps arising out his faith in his footballing philosophy, don't make him an arrogant, 'soulless' man. I'd accept that it makes him baffling, though.

:D
account deleted by request

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:08 pm

Bizarre. The beeb have Fulham down as having 51% of overall possession. Sky have US down as having 64% and you've found another source saying 68%.

My impression - we dominated the ball 1st half without doing much, had a decent amount early 2nd where we might have done something, then we lost the plot basically.
LFC2007

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:10 pm

Dazzer wrote:

I agree the players are to blame but rafa bought them got them scouted seen the vids surely that is his fault ? The buck has to stop with him how many more games will we lose before we finally decide this man is ruining the club.

Seems to me you've already decided.

Personally, although things are looking grim, I'd stick with and support the fella through to the end of the season at least.

btw, when you talk about
this man is ruining the club.

It does make me wonder how you manage to find your way home after dark.
Even a blind man could "see" that the supposed ruination of the club is not down to Rafa Benitez.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:13 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

Bizarre. The beeb have Fulham down as having 51% of overall possession. Sky have US down as having 64% and you've found another source saying 68%.

My impression - we dominated the ball 1st half without doing much, had a decent amount early 2nd where we might have done something, then we lost the plot basically.

Bizarre indeed , saw it on BBC with about 5 minutes left in the game. Obviously Fulham completely overan us at the end ( ? ).

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Madmax » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:13 pm

I wonder where we were after 11 games played in past seasons?  Owzat will come up with the stats.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sgs » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Dazzer wrote:

If that is the standard for apportioning blames, then why would anyone hold any player responsible for anything on the pitch. We lost a game, should'nt make us all reason like retards...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby DAV » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:20 pm

in RAFA we trust
bloody owners taking Torres off
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games