Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:13 pm

FK FK FK FK F*ck  :angry:

What has happened to our defence  :(

Battle back to lead and with less than 10 minutes to go we can't hang on to it

Shocking  :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:16 pm

Everyone's improved around us and we've gone stale. Our star signing is on the bench, and our midfield is aging and getting overrun every single game. I'm not surprised by any of these results, I even predicted this before the season started.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:27 pm

Poor result. Not sure what's going on behind the scenes, but some of our big names are struggling for form.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:33 pm

I think we run ourselves into the ground going for all 4 last season. And instead of investing in the midfield to relive some pressure on some of the aging lads.. FSG instead decided to get the 15th sponsorship deal done with Coca Cola to further line their own pockets and ignore what's actually important which is the team.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:33 pm

A very very lucky draw, the team was beaten from the first minute, just look at the team lineup, it was only a mad manager coming up with such a first-team!!, Klopp has lost the plot totally, his beloved stars Trent, £400K Salah, and aging VDD were Sh*t, and this is not the first time for them to perform so poorly, especially Salah, awful performance, I can't see us getting much change when we play Spurs, M.City, Arsenal, and even Chelsea!

Major changes is ought to take place in the whole club, in management and players, the LFC needs major investments to stay in touch with these top clubs!

Good Luck Lads
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:16 pm

Great comeback but we ruined it at the end. Midfield is nonexistent sometimes and our defence has problems too (looking at you Trent). As someone else mentioned during the game, the system and the overall way we play is at fault as well, I've been saying this for a while too. We're just too easy to score against atm, while we had one of the best defences not so long ago, with more or less the same personnel.

Hopefully Klopp finds a way to fix all this because even top 4 is at risk atm.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:51 pm

Get back to basics, start playing 4-4-2 again.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:29 pm

Great streams Red and Boo - thanks for posting - just a shame about our defence !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:49 pm

Tommy Smith » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:33 pm wrote:A very very lucky draw, the team was beaten from the first minute, just look at the team lineup, it was only a mad manager coming up with such a first-team!!, Klopp has lost the plot totally, his beloved stars Trent, £400K Salah, and aging VDD were Sh*t, and this is not the first time for them to perform so poorly, especially Salah, awful performance, I can't see us getting much change when we play Spurs, M.City, Arsenal, and even Chelsea!

Major changes is ought to take place in the whole club, in management and players, the LFC needs major investments to stay in touch with these top clubs!

Good Luck Lads

I don’t normally respond to your shight because you are an absolute feckin dh (the second word is head if you’re struggling). Go on stick the knife into the main culprits that were responsible for us winning the league for the first time in 30 years and giving us our 6th European Cup/Champions League titles. Call yourself a supporter - you’re a feckin disgrace - feck off !!

Woof you’ve banned this stupid kunt before when he called himself Ally Moron. PLEASE BAN HIM AGAIN !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:44 pm

We really need to sort our sh1t if we want UCL football. Where is the fire we had in the charity shield?! So many players off form.
Last edited by redshade on Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:15 pm

We are a team that’s reached the top of the mountain and is now going down the other side.
We need investment, if we want to continue to challenge for League titles and continue getting to CL finals we need to buy players like Bellingham.
Last edited by ycsatbjywtbiastkamb on Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:39 pm

devaney » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:49 pm wrote:
Tommy Smith » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:33 pm wrote:A very very lucky draw, the team was beaten from the first minute, just look at the team lineup, it was only a mad manager coming up with such a first-team!!, Klopp has lost the plot totally, his beloved stars Trent, £400K Salah, and aging VDD were Sh*t, and this is not the first time for them to perform so poorly, especially Salah, awful performance, I can't see us getting much change when we play Spurs, M.City, Arsenal, and even Chelsea!

Good Luck Lads

I don’t normally respond to your shight because you are an absolute feckin dh (the second word is head if you’re struggling). Go on stick the knife into the main culprits that were responsible for us winning the league for the first time in 30 years and giving us our 6th European Cup/Champions League titles. Call yourself a supporter - you’re a feckin disgrace - feck off !!

Woof you’ve banned this stupid kunt before when he called himself Ally Moron. PLEASE BAN HIM AGAIN !!

I think he argues with his morning Coffee, calling it sh1t, flavourless and yet still drinks it.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:48 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:15 pm wrote:We are a team that’s reached the top of the mountain and are now going down the other side

Could get worse, Arsenal and City up next in Epl, inbetween we've got Rangers in UCL.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:04 pm

redshade » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:48 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:15 pm wrote:We are a team that’s reached the top of the mountain and are now going down the other side

Could get worse, Arsenal and City up next in Epl, inbetween we've got Rangers in UCL.

As far as I’m concerned mate the ball is firmly in FSG’s court, spending a fraction of what other managers have had to spend, over the last 7 years Jurgen has taken us to 4 European finals (3 CL & 1 Europa League), won our first League title in 30 years, missed out by a single point on 2 other occasions and won the FA Cup, League Cup, World Club Championship and Community Shield too. A impressive haul at any time but given it was all done in the era of financially doped petro dollar clubs makes it even more remarkable.
This team is done, our owners need to give Jurgen the money to build a new one.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:42 pm

What we were playing at yesterday il never know. Surely we didnt take them for granted!! Personally I was surprised Nunez didnt start and even more so that all he got was 5 minutes. We scouted the lad but its looking like we havent a clue what to do with him at the minute. The more Haalaand is scoring the more the pressure will build on Nunez so he needs to be playing. I didnt think we deserved the win anyway after going 2 down but thought we could steal it if we held out.

Tuesday night we could have rested a few against rangers so should have put our best out against Brighton. A few tough games coming up now but we have got to start putting wins on the board.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games