LIVERPOOL VS  NORWICH - Saturday  22nd October 17.30 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:52 pm

I could not get my head around the last sub. bringing Agger on? seemed strange to me unless Kenny was happy to settle for a draw
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Roger Red Hat, you are a terrible fan, I thought the Liverpool way was to applaud oppositions who played well, now in my book Norwich may have been lucky to win but they still played a good game to their limited strengths whereas we played a fecking terrible game, with :censored: tactics and even sh1ter finishing, man up!!!
worcester_red

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:54 pm

move on worcester red i've nothing to say to you
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:I could not get my head around the last sub. bringing Agger on? seemed strange to me unless Kenny was happy to settle for a draw

Simple it's becuase you are a Kunt :p

Actuelly he placed Agger as LB in order to allow Enrique to go up and try heading the balls to Carrol...As Kuyt can't do anything and Kenny took Downing off.

Kenny wasted his subs again.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby worcester_red » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:move on worcester red i've nothing to say to you

and yet you did.  :D  :no  :no
worcester_red

Postby jimmy brighton » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Calm down Calm down :D
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 pm

worcester_red wrote:
jimmy brighton wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
damjan193 wrote:You know, I am sick and tired of watching us :censored: up like this against sides like Norwich, can't understand why the :censored: we constantly lose points like this. We need to :censored: stop this :censored: already! Still can't believe it... all those chances.... they had like a single chance at goal FFS!

I hope that people now see that it wasn't just Rafa's fault. Even after all these changes we're still in a decline. I would be worried if I was Henry right now.

Hang on a minute. I know the finishing was woeful but we are creating the chances which is the most important thing at the moment. Give it a little more time because when those chances start getting put away we'll be winning handsomely

No the most important thing is scoring the goals and being clinical in front of goal, it is an ability which all top teams have, we haven't hence we are no longer a top team. As said we should be a hell of a lot better than this with the money spent, the owners must be getting a bit nervous right now.

Call me simple but I think it's just our :censored: up mentality. Play well against bigger teams then screw up against the smaller. Since I've been a Liverpool fan I really can't remember a single season where we played against a lesser sides and didn't screw up at least one of those games. And now, even with an almost entirely new squad, we still haven't changed. At least from now on I'll know that the day that will ruin my entire week will be the day that Liverpool plays a lesser side, even on our own ground FFS!
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 pm

I also want to add that Adam has been very useless so far, apart from his corners he offers absolutely nothing.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:03 pm

damjan193 wrote:
worcester_red wrote:
jimmy brighton wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
damjan193 wrote:You know, I am sick and tired of watching us :censored: up like this against sides like Norwich, can't understand why the :censored: we constantly lose points like this. We need to :censored: stop this :censored: already! Still can't believe it... all those chances.... they had like a single chance at goal FFS!

I hope that people now see that it wasn't just Rafa's fault. Even after all these changes we're still in a decline. I would be worried if I was Henry right now.

Hang on a minute. I know the finishing was woeful but we are creating the chances which is the most important thing at the moment. Give it a little more time because when those chances start getting put away we'll be winning handsomely

No the most important thing is scoring the goals and being clinical in front of goal, it is an ability which all top teams have, we haven't hence we are no longer a top team. As said we should be a hell of a lot better than this with the money spent, the owners must be getting a bit nervous right now.

Call me simple but I think it's just our :censored: up mentality. Play well against bigger teams then screw up against the smaller. Since I've been a Liverpool fan I really can't remember a single season where we played against a lesser sides and didn't screw up at least one of those games. And now, even with an almost entirely new squad, we still haven't changed. At least from now on I'll know that the day that will ruin my entire week will be the day that Liverpool plays a lesser side, even on our own ground FFS!

That's what I'm trying to say, even with the new management and all this money, the team's mentality is still very weak. I'm pretty worried about this.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby jimmy brighton » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Anyone got a link to Kenny's post-match interview?
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby Madmax » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Wasted alot of chances today, team is lacking the cutting edge upfront.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny Boy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Just got back, haven't read a lot of the comments.

Cannot again understand Kenny's substitutions, takes Bellamy off and Kuyt ends up on the left!
Crazy.

We signed Carroll, Henderson and Downing for £70m, I want to see more from them. Right now that seems a lot of money.

Luis lad, you were MOTM for me, but stay on your feet a bit more.

We missed Lucas.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby access » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Just want to add that as a member who unfortunatley spends a lot of time working away from home and occasionally coming back home to sit at home and watch Liverpool play football, I find myself scratching my head and still remaining seriously worried.

Last week we played the Mancs and all in all I thought we deserved to beat them .... fair comment?

Today I watched them and .... it was no different to watching them three years ago or four years ago ... or last year .... what pisses me off we played last week  like our lives depended on it then this week ... :censored: Norwich come along? WTF WHY??

It just hasnt changed .... I am NOT negative I am NOT a WUM ... just wonder why ??? how can they raise their game against the mancs and then look average against Norwich... explain??

And I dont want to jump on the Suarez bandwagon but people are right on here.... someone needs to have a word in his ear ... Liverpool players arent in his mould ... where did this come from ...? I used to moan like :censored: about Ronaldo .. and I moan about Nani but this isnt US?

Oh well back to my beer
access

Postby only me » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 pm

access wrote:Just want to add that as a member who unfortunatley spends a lot of time working away from home and occasionally coming back home to sit at home and watch Liverpool play football, I find myself scratching my head and still remaining seriously worried.

Last week we played the Mancs and all in all I thought we deserved to beat them .... fair comment?

Today I watched them and .... it was no different to watching them three years ago or four years ago ... or last year .... what pisses me off we played last week  like our lives depended on it then this week ... :censored: Norwich come along? WTF WHY??

It just hasnt changed .... I am NOT negative I am NOT a WUM ... just wonder why ??? how can they raise their game against the mancs and then look average against Norwich... explain??

And I dont want to jump on the Suarez bandwagon but people are right on here.... someone needs to have a word in his ear ... Liverpool players arent in his mould ... where did this come from ...? I used to moan like :censored: about Ronaldo .. and I moan about Nani but this isnt US?

Oh well back to my beer

I think what was most disappointing that we played the SAME as we played against the Mancs. Meaning we did everything OK till we got into the box and then we just choked. Players didn't make the extra pass ,players missed ,lost patience. Could be nerves ,could be luck - result is same result ,we are unable to score.

Suarez is an amzing player but his letting his nerves get the best of him ,resulting in lack of focus infront of goal and erretic ,hysterical behviour at times.

Kenny has some mental work with this team ,but he also must remain sharp and react in time with his decisions and subs.

On the Side ,I really enjoyed watching Norwich play ,a Menataly strong team ,played calm with confidence ,passed the ball very good and played effectivly to their strenghts. Can't say they are a weak team.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Plenty of huff and puff but but not convincing really and we always looked like we needed a second against a lively Norwich team.

Reina is surely having his poorest spell for the club and doesnt look rock solid of late, poor judgement for their goal.

Carroll, Hendo, Downing is £75m on players not contributing anything and thats a biggy for us at present. Patience will aways be thin with those numbers.

Personally I think £12m on Bellamy, Adam and Enrique makes much better reading, those 3 have surely out performed their more expensive colleagues.

Bit puzzling taking off our wingers Downing and Bellamy then introducing Carroll who likes the ball in from wide.

We should defo have had a pen when Adam was smashed into but there you go, just not our day really.

Has to be better, sharper, and more solid or forget 4th this year, no chance on evidence so far.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games