FULHAM VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 31st october – 3.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Dazzer » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:22 pm

s@int wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:16/1

You need a new bookie ..... he's ripping you off  :D

yeah you be mad to bet 16s lol I want 50 at least tbph can't see us winning league and 16s is just daft.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Dundalk wrote:What price are we to finish in the top 4?

Chelsea
11/9
ManUtd 13/9
Arsenal
19/5
Liverpool
47/10

Some money for jam there. £900 on Chelsea and next May you pick up £2000  :nod , nice.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Anyone got Rafa's post match? He looked absolutely devestated at the final whistle
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:23 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Dazzer wrote:

47/10

B0llocks are we.

says we are here

http://www.oddschecker.com/footbal....-4-club

What market is 'top big 4 club'?

Sounds like some Chinese fella devised it.

That's about what Spurs would be. Check with any respectable bookie.

A respectable bookie would offor you better odds not worse odds ffs lmao get a grip lad.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Dazzer » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:24 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Dazzer wrote:

Chelsea
11/9
ManUtd 13/9
Arsenal
19/5
Liverpool
47/10

Some money for jam there. £900 on Chelsea and next May you pick up £2000  :nod , nice.

Yeah looks a bargin don't it woof I might sell me house what you thin 30k on it.  :laugh:
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 pm

s@int wrote:

Funnily enough...Link

He's even worse.
LFC2007

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Dazzer wrote:A respectable bookie would offor you better odds not worse odds ffs lmao get a grip lad.

:laugh:

47/10 is about what Birmingham would be to beat Villa away I should think.
LFC2007

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:36 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
s@int wrote:

Funnily enough...Link

He's even worse.

To be fair he suspended betting BEFORE we lost to Fulham  :D
account deleted by request

Postby metalhead » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Rafa Benitez defended his decision to substitute Fernando Torres in the second half of the 3-1 defeat to Fulham and claimed he was protecting his star striker. 
El Nino scored a brilliant equaliser on the stroke of half-time but was replaced after 63 minutes with the scores level at 1-1.

"We decided to play Fernando against United which was a difficult decision because he wasn't 100 per cent fit," the boss told his post-match press conference.

"After this game he needed four days to be ready again but he still isn't 100 per cent fit, so we had to decide if he could start today or use him for part of the second half. We decided to start with him but I have to protect the player.

"We decided to take him off just after the hour because I want to protect him and don't want to lose an important player like Fernando for one month. We had options in attack when he came off."

Reflecting on the loss at Craven Cottage, Benitez said: "Always it's hard to take any defeat but especially this one because we were in control of the game.

"I was really surprised because the first half was a one sided game. We made one mistake when we conceded a goal but after Fernando scored we were in control.

"I don't know the percentage of possession we had but it was unbelievable to concede in the first half after controlling everything.

"They were more offensive in the second half and we made a massive mistake when we conceded the second goal. We then had two players sent-off."

Meanwhile, the Reds boss revealed the club will make an appeal over the two red cards shown to Philipp Degen and Jamie Carragher.

"For me, the first one with Degen was a yellow card, and with the second one it was clear that Carra was kicking the ball and not Zamora," he added. "I watched the replay and it is clear.

"We will try to appeal against both red cards because for me it's very clear that Carra was kicking the ball and the other one Degen was not kicking the player.

"It was difficult to take but it was a good response from the nine players who worked hard, but always it's very difficult to come back against 11 players.

"We now have a difficult game against Lyon. My concern now is we have too many injuries and we have to analyse which players will be available for Wednesday.

"All the managers want to win games and when you are not winning you have to analyse why, and we are doing this.

"Everyone saw the game against United and you saw we have confidence and we can do it.

"It's a question of taking your chances when you create them and don't make massive mistakes like today and give a lift to the other team.

"We have to be calm, keep working hard and find solutions." 

--------------------------

???  ???
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:40 pm

s@int wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
s@int wrote:

Funnily enough...Link

He's even worse.

To be fair he suspended betting BEFORE we lost to Fulham  :D

He'll still offer it though  :D
LFC2007

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Starting to remind me of Houlliers final days now Metalhead. If he starts giving out stats for how many shots we had it may be time move on. :(
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Dazzer » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:42 pm

You know I might just have a little more faith in him if he said I subed them off cos we have no chance to win league and we going for CL this year and stop leading us on like we clueless.Also if he once admited that he has made a mistake.FFs he is so in love with him self it fecking kills me.Rafa just admit you make mistakes and for once act a little human jesus f***ing Christ.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:43 pm

s@int wrote:Starting to remind me of Houlliers final days now Metalhead. If he starts giving out stats for how many shots we had it may be time move on. :(

I really like Benitez, I really do, but he isn't learning from his mistakes :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:45 pm

People slag of keegan about his management but what he did when he was manager at england showed me he got the heart of a saint.
" I am sorry I am just not good enough to take this any further" that is a great man.Rafa is just souless.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby sgs » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:48 pm

Am suprised that no one spoken about the red cards!

Hate to say it, but we've been victims of poor refereeing decisions from the first game at spurs, even while acknowledging mistakes.

Today, the substitution of torres IMO is not an issue; we all know he is not 100%..

This is a game we had no business losing, and should really have won in the first 20mins...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games