Liverpool v Brighton - Saturday 1st October - 3pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Tommy Smith » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:55 pm

redshade » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:39 pm wrote:
devaney » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:49 pm wrote:
Tommy Smith » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:33 pm wrote:A very very lucky draw, the team was beaten from the first minute, just look at the team lineup, it was only a mad manager coming up with such a first-team!!, Klopp has lost the plot totally, his beloved stars Trent, £400K Salah, and aging VDD were Sh*t, and this is not the first time for them to perform so poorly, especially Salah, awful performance, I can't see us getting much change when we play Spurs, M.City, Arsenal, and even Chelsea!

Major changes is ought to take place in the whole club, in management and players, the LFC needs major investments to stay in touch with these top clubs!

Good Luck Lads

I don’t normally respond to your shight because you are an absolute feckin dh (the second word is head if you’re struggling). Go on stick the knife into the main culprits that were responsible for us winning the league for the first time in 30 years and giving us our 6th European Cup/Champions League titles. Call yourself a supporter - you’re a feckin disgrace - feck off !!

You can't get a subjective discussion, the team performance just reflects what the fans are concerned about regardless of what is your intake type of coffee, just be subjective in your discussion here, and don't act like a stupid ignorant! I will be very interested to read your comments after Arsenal and Man City games! I hope you can enlighten us on your spot-on analyses. Good luck mate and stay on within the frame of topic discussion, leave the personal insults to one side and respect yourself!!!

Woof you’ve banned this stupid kunt before when he called himself Ally Moron. PLEASE BAN HIM AGAIN !!

I think he argues with his morning Coffee, calling it sh1t, flavourless and yet still drinks it.
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:26 pm

redshade » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:39 pm wrote:
devaney » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:49 pm wrote:
Tommy Smith » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:33 pm wrote:A very very lucky draw, the team was beaten from the first minute, just look at the team lineup, it was only a mad manager coming up with such a first-team!!, Klopp has lost the plot totally, his beloved stars Trent, £400K Salah, and aging VDD were Sh*t, and this is not the first time for them to perform so poorly, especially Salah, awful performance, I can't see us getting much change when we play Spurs, M.City, Arsenal, and even Chelsea!

Major changes is ought to take place in the whole club, in management and players, the LFC needs major investments to stay in touch with these top clubs!

Good Luck Lads

I don’t normally respond to your shight because you are an absolute feckin dh (the second word is head if you’re struggling). Go on stick the knife into the main culprits that were responsible for us winning the league for the first time in 30 years and giving us our 6th European Cup/Champions League titles. Call yourself a supporter - you’re a feckin disgrace - feck off !!

Woof you’ve banned this stupid kunt before when he called himself Ally Moron. PLEASE BAN HIM AGAIN !!

I think he argues with his morning Coffee, calling it sh1t, flavourless and yet still drinks it.

You can't get a subjective discussion, the team performance just reflects what the fans are concerned about regardless of what is your intake type of coffee, just be subjective in your discussion here, and don't act like a stupid ignorant! I will be very interested to read your comments after Arsenal and Man City games! I hope you can enlighten us on your spot-on analyses. Good luck mate and stay on within the frame of topic discussion, leave the personal insults to one side and respect yourself!!!
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby redshade » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:45 pm

Maybe you need to leave out insulting our players and manager. Being critical of performances is a right for fans giving "subjective" views. However, from your comments the moment we lose your always here spouting your insults. You sound more like a glory hunter rather than a real fan.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:32 pm

red till i die!! » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:42 pm wrote:What we were playing at yesterday il never know. Surely we didnt take them for granted!! Personally I was surprised Nunez didnt start and even more so that all he got was 5 minutes. We scouted the lad but its looking like we havent a clue what to do with him at the minute. The more Haalaand is scoring the more the pressure will build on Nunez so he needs to be playing. I didnt think we deserved the win anyway after going 2 down but thought we could steal it if we held out.

Tuesday night we could have rested a few against rangers so should have put our best out against Brighton. A few tough games coming up now but we have got to start putting wins on the board.

Nunez needs to have a run in the team to get confidence and scoring as the way our midfield and defence are playing our only hope is to outscore the opposition as we cannot rely on clean sheets.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:06 pm

Boocity wrote:
red till i die!! » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:42 pm wrote:What we were playing at yesterday il never know. Surely we didnt take them for granted!! Personally I was surprised Nunez didnt start and even more so that all he got was 5 minutes. We scouted the lad but its looking like we havent a clue what to do with him at the minute. The more Haalaand is scoring the more the pressure will build on Nunez so he needs to be playing. I didnt think we deserved the win anyway after going 2 down but thought we could steal it if we held out.

Tuesday night we could have rested a few against rangers so should have put our best out against Brighton. A few tough games coming up now but we have got to start putting wins on the board.

Nunez needs to have a run in the team to get confidence and scoring as the way our midfield and defence are playing our only hope is to outscore the opposition as we cannot rely on clean sheets.

I agree Boo. At the moment it's certainly looking like we need 3 or 4 goals a game to get all 3 points.
No excuse for him not starting against Rangers tomorrow night.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:58 pm

Tommy Smith - You actually have the audacity to suggest that I am being stupid and ignorant. That is your very own domain and something you have perfected to the enth-degree. Season after season regardless of what we have achieved you have done nothing but shower Klopp, FSG, Firminio and Salah to name but a few with a litany of insults. You have the inane ability to simply forget what they have helped us achieve. Nobody, including myself, ever reacts to your utter garbage. I made an exception on this occasion just to see how you would react. And true to form you produce some incomprehensible nonsense about coffee !! You usually like to have the last word in a match day thread simply to wind people up !! Now do us all a favour and feck off  :help
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Previous