FC UTRECHT VS LIVERPOOL - thursday 30th september 18.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby fcutrechtnieuwegein.nl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 am

Hai All

I've got Photoshoot of +/- 90 pics online FC Utrecht - Liverpool at

http://www.fcutrechtnieuwegein.com

Supporters FC Utrecht - Nieuwegein

It was great to play against Liverpool.
Last edited by fcutrechtnieuwegein.nl on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
fcutrechtnieuwegein.nl

Postby Ciggy » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:22 am

fcutrechtnieuwegein.nl wrote:Hai All

I've got Photoshoot of +/- 90 pics online FC Utrecht - Liverpool at

It was great to play against Liverpool.

Goedemorgen Your fans where delighted to play against us last night and delighted they got a draw, you could have even beat us.

Omdat nu wij heeft en coach van lik mij reet  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fcutrechtnieuwegein.nl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:10 am

With a little luck we had indeed it can win, we just had that little bit lucky. But against such a big team like Liverpool to play is already fantastic. We had nothing to lose.
fcutrechtnieuwegein.nl

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:26 am

you should of beaten us. end of.

Wanna swap Wolfswinkle for Lucas? go on, he's Brazilian y'know!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:15 am

Lee J wrote:Wanna swap Wolfswinkle for Lucas? go on, he's Brazilian y'know!

that'll be the deal of the decade  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby rocky29 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:31 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:the team under Roy Evans was probably my fave team ever, as i wasnt able to watch the teams of the 80s due to me being young. but one reason why i really liked that team, with Fowler, Macca, Collymore, Redknapp, etc was simply because they tried to play exciting football. the key word for me is try. the only other team i could envision supporting is Arsenal, for their attractive football and their effort. they don't win trophies but neither does Liverpool, and winning trophies isnt a reason why i support a club. once again, i emphasize on the key word of TRY. there has been minimal effort from both players and manager this season to play football. only Gerrard and Torres along with Reina and a few others have stood out or cannot be faulted.. the philosophy is such a contrast. i never expected us to have such negative and ineffective football under Hodgson. in short, even if we were to end up losing the match, i dont mind as long as we TRY to win. all i want is the team to be set up with an intention to take the game by its neck and throttle our opponents instead of letting them come to us. the set up is wrong, the philosophy is wrong. its not as if we dont have adventurous players. we do - Cole, Gerrard, Torres, Meireles. i hope we do not adopt a defensive approach against Blackpool. and should Roy continue to persist with his negative approach, the only person who should be off is the manager himself. he can take his footbore approach with him as well. the players need to play like they care.

are you having a fecking laugh pal. You say gerrard pepe and wait for it Torres cannot be faulted. Did u watch the game lastnite and whats torres done since the start of the season apart from sulk and mope about.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:33 am

agree with lee j

also it was a poor performance by liverpool, or a better one by utrect

either way, a better team wouldve buried us last night - so we should be grateful for the draw
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:23 am

yeah Judge, if that'd been Juventus or Inter we'd have been looking at a 5-0 thumping at least.

rubbish - and thats been kind.

I really really was pro-roy until last night when summat clicked in my head. I was watching the game and it got to 75 mins and I just switched it off and went to do some decorating. I didn't even look at the score until later last night. I agreed with ciggy too, I could see Roy was stuck for a clue.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 am

The performance last night was terrible.  Just like the majority of performances this season and last.

In Hodgson's defence the club was already on a downward spiral when he joined, the players were feeling sorry for themselves and most fans are more preoccupied with what's going on off the field these days.  Then you have the petulant displays from Torres, who is really going down in my estimation by the way, and you had the Mascherano saga which Hodgson has had to deal with too.  Let's face it, this was going to be a horrible job whoever took it and I don't understand some peoples' disappointment with Hodgson when really I don't see how he could have done much different so far.

Some things I don't agree with are persisting with Skrtel at the back ahead of Kyrgiakos (and Agger when he was fit) and having Lucas anywhere near the team.  He's also playing Meireles out of position and I'm not too impressed with his signings of Poulsen and Konchesky.

Hodgon's reputation amongst players that have played for him in the past is that it takes a while for him to get his ideas across and get teams playing how he wanted them too, but when it clicks then results invariably improve.  I hope that's the case here because we are absolutely terrible at the moment.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Lee J wrote:yeah Judge, if that'd been Juventus or Inter we'd have been looking at a 5-0 thumping at least.

rubbish - and thats been kind.

I really really was pro-roy until last night when summat clicked in my head. I was watching the game and it got to 75 mins and I just switched it off and went to do some decorating. I didn't even look at the score until later last night. I agreed with ciggy too, I could see Roy was stuck for a clue.

Weren't you telling us to support Roy only yesterday?  :)

Its not a nice feeling when you have doubts about the ability of the manager.  I tend to agree with the majority that Roy just doesn't have what it takes.  But im certainly not high fiving anybody or saying i told ya so.   Its bad for the club.
I havent given up on him just yet though.

Hopefully Roy can turn it around in the next few PL games.  Blackpool is really important now... if we lose we'll all be depressed during the international break.

We need a manager that can grab this club by the scruff of the neck and drag it uphill. I don't see that being Roy.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby ironman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:33 pm

rocky29 wrote:am sick to death of people before 2nite making excuses for nando. I mean whatever his problems are. He never ever gets critisiized. There is no pressure for his place really and hes acting like a spoilt brat. Did anyone see that corner where pepe shouted to him to get back. He put his head down and just slowly walked up. Why wasnt ngog brought on i mean it beggars belief. I say drop him and start with ngog imean least the lad tries.

Totally disagree,, Nando cuts a figure of a very frustrated player,, totally isolated, couple of chances per game is a difficult situation for any striker,,, up top,, no crosses coming in from wide ares,, dont forget,as roy says,, WE DONT PLAY WITH WINGERS!!!!!! joke,, 11 million merelies playing wide right,, says everything,, i dont blame Nando at all,,,, i would challenge any top striker in the world,, and HE comes into that category,,to score regulary in our team at present,,, negative, counter attacking football, not just against the big teams, but against all teams,, 12th place in the Dutch league,, and we were hanging on? ??? unreal,,,,
ironman

Postby bigmick » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm still happy enough with the manager to be honest. We aren't playing well and that's an understatement, but we are top of the group in Europe and about to embark on some winnable games in the league.

It's still far too early to judge any manager. It would be silly to hail Roy as the new Shankly if we were playing well, and it's silly to call him the new Glen Roeder because we're not.

Other than that there's not much else to say really. If we haven't improved a lot by the end of the season I'd say we've got the wrong man, but hazarding a guess right now is just sticking a pin in. Coincidently that's exactly what the posse want to do to any balloons of hope, which is a shame really.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ironman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:48 pm

bigmick wrote:I'm still happy enough with the manager to be honest. We aren't playing well and that's an understatement, but we are top of the group in Europe and about to embark on some winnable games in the league.

It's still far too early to judge any manager. It would be silly to hail Roy as the new Shankly if we were playing well, and it's silly to call him the new Glen Roeder because we're not.

Other than that there's not much else to say really. If we haven't improved a lot by the end of the season I'd say we've got the wrong man, but hazarding a guess right now is just sticking a pin in. Coincidently that's exactly what the posse want to do to any balloons of hope, which is a shame really.

I wanted change to Mick,,,,its the negative team selections that hes continuing with that is annoying me,,, everybody doesnt want poulsen and lucas playing together, yet, he done it again last night,, he bought 11 million worth of central midfielder,, and plays him wide right??? We dont play with wingers comment really depressed me, watching adam johnson last night, a player who again went under our radar... the best teams all have a winger outlet,, we have absolutely no pace in our team,, even to counter attack like he wants... a team with no pace is going downhill irregardless,, look at the top teams,, pace in the right areas,, or at least good ball retention.. we dont have that either,,
ironman

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:53 pm

ironman wrote:watching adam johnson last night, a player who again went under our radar...

mate, he knocked the fuking front door down and said "I'm here and I dont want paying a penny more to play for this club!"

BANG went the front door in his face. whoever made that call is a cok.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ironman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Lee J wrote:
ironman wrote:watching adam johnson last night, a player who again went under our radar...

mate, he knocked the fuking front door down and said "I'm here and I dont want paying a penny more to play for this club!"

BANG went the front door in his face. whoever made that call is a cok.

Exactly my point mate!!!!!!! depressing stuff!!!! :help
ironman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games