CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL - Sun 6-2-2011 ko 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RedAnt » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, don't know if I dare try to predict this one. One thing is certain though, if anyone can get the lads up for this, it will be King Kenny, with SG and JC backing him up. To be quite honest, it wouldn't suprise me if Kenny frogmarched the traiTor out of Anfield for such disrespect. I think Kenny may call on history here, show them some videos, hammer into the lads who Liverpool FC ARE!! Then it comes down to wether the players have the ability to respond. I tell ya, this is where the likes of Kuyt and Lucas (much maligned on these forums, but they embody the spirit of LFC more than any other foreigner i've seen in Red in recent times) will be valuable.

I think we may come out all guns blazing and take an early 2-0 lead. Then we'll probably try to hang onto it. I hope we don't. Not sure we have the concentration and will to resist for a long perdiod of the game. We can sit deep and keep Anelka and Torres out, but then they got the tank Drogba. Real toughie.

I think maybe 2-2.

But lets hope and believe!
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 pm

My head says 1-1, but my heart says a sneaky 0-1. CL style, Daniel Agger anyone?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 pm

I think we will win this, when we have our backs against the wall, we always perform, I think Suarez is going to make mincemeat of the ageing defense in the way Torres used to, I have no problems knowing we will score there.  The only thing that can spoil our parade is Torres, The result will depend on what we do to him.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:37 pm

woof woof ! wrote:For the first time ever I don't care if we lose as long as in the process the Judas (you know the one) is carried off on a stretcher.

I know it's juvenile but I can't help myself, I've never felt so let down or betrayed by player as much as this.

think of owen at man utd then woof
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:38 pm

ethanr wrote: Torres comes on in the 65th minute and leaves on a stretcher in the 68th minute, Carra walking next to him laughing as he is shown the red card. 

lmao
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Scottbot wrote:I'm going this one

how much was the ticket mate? i shudder to think.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Scottbot » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:15 pm

stmichael wrote:
Scottbot wrote:I'm going this one

how much was the ticket mate? i shudder to think.

55 quid with the booking fee mate! Shocking!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:25 pm

My heart says 2-0 and my head says 2-0 too!  Just wind up the Judas and he will lose it and get sent off COME ON REDMEN KICK :censored:
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Joe Cole with the winner.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Scottbot » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:33 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:Joe Cole with the winner.

I believe he's injured agin mate
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Be interesting if they start Torres. Both Anelka and Drogba would be miffed if dropped for Torres, if Ancelotti plays all three they will essentially be playing a 4-3-3 and as a result be heavily exposed on the counter attack.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Bar injuries, I would be amazed if ancelotti starts torres. But I hope he does. Let's get this over with.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Well win 2-0 Suarez and Gerrard, the good thing about this game is were expected to lose and if we do it wont stop or steady progress until the end of the season.

Not bothered about Torres one bit, if hes :censored: great if he gets injuried better but even if he scores the winner for me it will just cement how far hes fallen as a respected human being and if he celebrates hes only doing himself more harm in the bigger sacle of things.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Kharhaz wrote:My god, I cannot believe what I am reading. A draw or Chelsea will win? 1-1 or 3-1 to chelsea. HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME !

You have chelsea, a team full of chavs, against a team managed by King Kenny in his FIRST (the united game doesnt count, he never had time to influence our lads).

4-0 Liverpool, Torres wont score, in fact he will do well to even touch the bloody ball. We will play them off the park and show them up for the inbreds they are.

its called reverse psychology :eyebrow
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DaMo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Be interesting if they start Torres. Both Anelka and Drogba would be miffed if dropped for Torres, if Ancelotti plays all three they will essentially be playing a 4-3-3 and as a result be heavily exposed on the counter attack.

It's not practical for them to be able to accommodate all three, mate. If that were attempted, Anelka would be on the right, with Torres or Drogba leading the lines as the out-and-out striker, and then one of them would have to be played out on the left! Neither would ever be played there in a million years. The only way Drogba and Torres can play together is in a system with 2 up-top, so take your pick between a 4-4-2 or one of the diamond variants. That's how they'd have to line up.

I really can't see Ancelotti experimenting with a new system against us, so I for one doubt that Torres will start.
Last edited by DaMo on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaMo

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games