CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL - Sun 6-2-2011 ko 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby eds » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 pm

I don't care if we lose 5-0 as long as we snap Torres legs in half and he can never play again.

Frankly I will be surprised if he doesn't s**t or p**s himself on the field when Carra strolls over to him to give him a "big hug".

It will be a game for the ages tho......... :D
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Tough game, i cant see him starting, they have found some form so i doubt the manager would want to risk his side getting sidetracked with Torres on the pitch, no doubt he will come on at some point  but hey who give a fook.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Biatch-slap that w@nker if he does come on. Kick him from here to kingdom come !
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:24 pm

I think we'll win this one. That W**ker hurt the team, manager and fans bigtime. The Liverpool team will be like hungry grizzly  bears wanting to deal out their punishment (they will, bigtime).

There will be no hiding place for that Cheaski W**ker.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:35 pm

For the first time ever I don't care if we lose as long as in the process the Judas (you know the one) is carried off on a stretcher.

I know it's juvenile but I can't help myself, I've never felt so let down or betrayed by player as much as this.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Greavesie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:04 am

woof woof ! wrote:For the first time ever I don't care if we lose as long as in the process the Judas (you know the one) is carried off on a stretcher.

I know it's juvenile but I can't help myself, I've never felt so let down or betrayed by player as much as this.

agreed, I know I shouldn't but I would laugh. £50m well spent and write him off in his first game.

My Chelsea mate's given out a fair bit of stick over this and if Carra breaks his leg it would sharp shut him up. £50m well spent  :cool:
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:59 am

My god, I cannot believe what I am reading. A draw or Chelsea will win? 1-1 or 3-1 to chelsea. HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME !

You have chelsea, a team full of chavs, against a team managed by King Kenny in his FIRST (the united game doesnt count, he never had time to influence our lads).

4-0 Liverpool, Torres wont score, in fact he will do well to even touch the bloody ball. We will play them off the park and show them up for the inbreds they are.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:22 am

I see a few different things from this game.  First, the starters.  I don't think Torres will start as chelski have played well without him.  I don't know if Suarez will start because he isn't match fit, I'm assuming, since he hasn't started since Dec 8.  I hope Suarez does start tho and beats the Sh!te out of the wag Sha*ger :D

If all circumstances were the same except for the torcuntres oredeal, I'd probably say 2-0 chelski.  But it's not.  torcuntres royally Fecked chelski.  He made this transfer a huge deal, much bigger than it should have been.  chelski are playing to win at home in front of their fans.  That's it.  Liverpool have so many things going for them right now.  King Kenny is back showing the team the way.  Suarez will play and scored on his debut.  We are feeling like a team for the first time this year.  Things are going our way.  We will have the conviction to beat them at the bridge, I have no doubt about it.  I can't say it will happen automatically, because it all depends how we play and which team the ref is on.  If it's Howard Webb, were fecked no matter what.  I don't even know if it's just manure, I honestly think he hates Liverpool.

In my head, I see it like this:

0-0, 1-1, 2-2, or 2-1 chelski.  torcuntres comes on in the 65th minute and doesn't do anything in particular but b*tch and moan as usual.  Drogba probably scores and Lamps.  Gerrard for us, he always steps up in the big games when we need him.  If not Gerrard that probably Meireles. Possible red card for any player on our team.

In my heart:

Suarez starts.  Suarez scores an early goal.  Gearrard also scores right before the half.  Early second half sees Suarez with an amazing goal.  Torres comes on in the 65th minute and leaves on a stretcher in the 68th minute, Carra walking next to him laughing as he is shown the red card.  Suarez probably subbed off to allow a defender on to help hold the 3-0.  chelski may pull one back thru drogba or malouda, maybe lamps.

We go out winners 1-3 :)
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Aussie Style » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 am

ethanr wrote:In my heart:

Suarez starts.  Suarez scores an early goal.  Gearrard also scores right before the half.  Early second half sees Suarez with an amazing goal.  Torres comes on in the 65th minute and leaves on a stretcher in the 68th minute, Carra walking next to him laughing as he is shown the red card.  Suarez probably subbed off to allow a defender on to help hold the 3-0.  chelski may pull one back thru drogba or malouda, maybe lamps.

We go out winners 1-3 :)

Sounds good mate  :nod
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby anti-hero » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 am

it'll come down to how chelsea will field their team ultimately. and at this point, who knows what ancelloti will put down on the teamsheet. if he puts torres and drogba up in front with anelka just behind them then our boys will have a tough time trying to contain them.

our best bet is to continue this pass and move strategy that has livened up our game. and hope that gerrard and raul hit the ground running when it comes to controlling the midfield. we do that, keep possession and harass and annoy them off the ball, we'll come good.

as of this time chelsea's attacking quartet cannot be underestimated. kelly and johnson will have their hands full with malouda and kalou changing sides and anelka and torres switching positions around drogba. we all hate torres now, but of all people we should know what he's capable of.

fingers crossed for this one. but i have faith in king kenny that he has something special in store for all of us come sunday. :)

maybe we'll see joe cole get a run out? lulz.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby syma76 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 am

We'll win this...we shouldnt be worried about chelsea...they should. after stoke's game, i think chelsea got plenty to think how to stop us....As long as our player put aside personal thingy about torres and focus, we'll batter them....

1st half: 0-0 2nd half: 1-2 (meireles, lampard (pen), kuyt)
syma76

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:22 am

Steve Clarke will provide all the info necessary to punish Cheaski.

One thing I feel about the Liverppol side now is that a steely determination to succeed is emerging. We will whip them bluenose T!twa*ks

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby mkingdom » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:31 am

As an aside, (and I know that we are actually discussing playing Chelsea here in this thread), but we are in danger on here that every thread will become a rant about Torres.

On the upside, it might mean Rafa gets fewer mentions :D
mkingdom

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:43 am

3-1 Liverpool. Berm is there, we can't lose... bring on the feckers
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 am

It'll be a close game as always. I'm going this one and can't bear the thought of a Fernandon goal and 36,000 gloating chavs. I'd take a draw right now if it was offered coz our record (with the exception of 2 years ago) is absolutely terrible at the bridge. Really hope Suarez gets the start and i'd like to Ngog play up top with Dirk revert to the right side assuming he is fit?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games