We are awful - Title dream, is 15 years away

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:41 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:very true LFC, and one more thing I would like to add.
For anyone who remembers Hillsbrough the day after and the week following up. Our support with tributes was vast and I shall never forget that as long as I live even Lady Diana couldnt have filled our pitch with them flowers and words with sympathy from our fans around the world.

i hate to mention Hillsborough, but i am sure many of those 96 fans weren't scousers and they lost thier life at an LFC match, and anyone who belives that they aren't real fans, well god help them
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:46 am

The players wernt on megabucks then and running clubs, thats the diffrence from then till now its all about the money im afraid. In them days they played with pride and passion nowadays its I dont give a sh.it if I dont play wages will still be there end of the week, Diouff perfect example, I dont want to be sold Ill go on loan he must still get 40 grand a week half from us half from bolton, if you love the game you are born to be a footballer and choose that as your profession then you wouldnt want to be dropped or left on the sub bench would you? Thats whats changed its got nothing to do with where players are from.
Its a shame really it is. Wish I was born a man Id love to play for Liverpool  :laugh: Id play for free if i was any good :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:49 am

LFC #1 wrote:
For anyone who remembers Hillsbrough the day after and the week following up. Our support with tributes was vast and I shall never forget that as long as I live even Lady Diana couldnt have filled our pitch with them flowers and words with sympathy from our fans around the world.

i hate to mention Hillsborough, but i am sure many of those 96 fans weren't scousers and they lost thier life at an LFC match, and anyone who belives that they aren't real fans, well god help them

No the majority of fans killed that day wernt from Liverpool. Thats why I get so mad. :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:50 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:The players wernt on megabucks then and running clubs, thats the diffrence from then till now its all about the money im afraid. In them days they played with pride and passion nowadays its I dont give a sh.it if I dont play wages will still be there end of the week, Diouff perfect example, I dont want to be sold Ill go on loan he must still get 40 grand a week half from us half from bolton, if you love the game you are born to be a footballer and choose that as your profession then you wouldnt want to be dropped or left on the sub bench would you? Thats whats changed its got nothing to do with where players are from.
Its a shame really it is. Wish I was born a man Id love to play for Liverpool  :laugh: Id play for free if i was any good :D

loyalty and passion still exists to a certian extent in football, but usually the fans are the loyal ones who play players like Diouf's wages.

you want to be a man eh?  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:52 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:

No the majority of fans killed that day wernt from Liverpool. Thats why I get so mad. :(

exactly, try telling their family and friends that they have no right to support the club they died for.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:52 am

:D No but I would have loved to play for liverpool if I was :D  For free aswell LYNDSEY CARRAGHER :cool:   :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:56 am

:) :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:58 am

Hey LFc gona tell ya somethin now right  :laugh: on my last days of school just before leaving seniors right we went to anfield. I went to notre dame its a school on the same road as anfield. Im not the hunchback btw. :p .
anyway me mum said oh ask the teachers can I come along we were meeting a few players etc.
So me mum came with us, anyway under the sign THIS IS ANFIELD,the teacher gave my mum my report and I had 11 half days in my last year in school :laugh: I got f@ckin battered under the THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN in the tunnel :laugh: wernt laughin then, but laughin now :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:04 am

:D :D :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:07 am

:D Totally true story tho couldnt think of a better place to get battered with ya school report  :D  :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:10 am

yeh true. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:43 am

we need you here stmike
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:24 am

Our St scored again last night :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:38 am

Stu's on Red...will he be serving a ban or just plainly ejected from this forum for good? Which is a shame really, although I might not agree with his opinion sometime, it is an opinion nevertheless.
I genuinely believe he loved LFC but his stand on some of this issues and constant bashing of those who are anti-Houllier and out-of-town supporters alienate himself from many of us.

Grow up Stu, and we look forward to have you back sometime. But then maybe you should spend more time patrolling the streets of Liverpool (god help the tourists) :)
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:40 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Here we go again this is just pathetic, not one liverpool fan I know has moaned about out of towners or oversea fans not one we have fantastic support from all over the world, that is because we are one of the most successfull clubs in the history of football.  You cant say they are glory hunters cause we havent won anything for the last 15 years so your wrong there they would be supportin the scum or the gunners wouldnt they?
But do they no they dont I love the fact that we get support from all over the world its a great feeling to know your team is famous when people from all walks of life love it.  Our norweigen, Irish, fan base is something to be proud of not made a mockery out of and before the seasons over we will have a spanish fanbase and more the merrier.
I am just so proud of my team and idolise them and love to see a sell out to show the support my beloved LFC has from all around the globe.  I dont go to every game I dont have the money to but it doesnt make me any less of a fan.  With your ranting and ravings on this new stadium whos going to fill it? If we dont have these oversea and out of town fans?
These people work hard and look forward to come to liverpool to see our team, book flights ,boats, trains etc to come to our city, pay through the roof for hotels on match days, visit the lpool shop buy kits etc............
It generates money into the city also and without there support we would be no where.
Because half of merseyside is a blue.
And you shouldnt be on this forum if you hate out of towners so much cause 95 procent of these good people here are not from liverpool or scousers either.
Take no notice people that is one voice not heard amongst thousands.
LFC Y.N.W.A.

Great post  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion