We are awful - Title dream, is 15 years away

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:27 am

Yep.

I do think that. Anfields a horrible place to go to these days and its not the scousers that make it like that. The scousers at the match sing, shout, support and cheer. We show pride in our team. The rest of them just sit there, look at you funny when you cheer the team, sit in silence, birate players and slag them off and grown at every misplaced pass.

Football's about local pride. Not supporting the most fashionable side, i'm sick of people latching onto sides because they're successful. Its annoying.

You don't love this club, on the rare posts you do talk football you slate the club at every oppurtunity and state how wrong it was not to appoint your beloved O'Neil and how everything about the club is wrong. You don't believe Benitez will succeed, you don't een seem to want him to succeed. "Fans" like yourself are a disgrace.
115-1073096938

Postby greenred » Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:39 am

stu_the_red wrote:Yep.

I do think that. Anfields a horrible place to go to these days and its not the scousers that make it like that. The scousers at the match sing, shout, support and cheer. We show pride in our team. The rest of them just sit there, look at you funny when you cheer the team, sit in silence, birate players and slag them off and grown at every misplaced pass.

Football's about local pride. Not supporting the most fashionable side, i'm sick of people latching onto sides because they're successful. Its annoying.

You don't love this club, on the rare posts you do talk football you slate the club at every oppurtunity and state how wrong it was not to appoint your beloved O'Neil and how everything about the club is wrong. You don't believe Benitez will succeed, you don't een seem to want him to succeed. "Fans" like yourself are a disgrace.

Dont take this too personally Stuart but fans like you are a disgrace.I always screamed my head off at Anfield,boy to man.I spent my youth and almost every penny i had travelling to Liverpool to support the Reds.I cant do it as much anymore cos of the usual things,wife,kids,mortgage.Why do you think i have less reason to support the city and club i love than you do?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby E7. » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:11 am

F*ck me, a Scouser with a pair of B*llocks. Well said mate. You point out that you think football is about local pride then he asks why it is that you think he shouldn’t support the “city & club he loves”..! Do you think he’s not paying attention or what?

I mean, in what way do you support ‘your’ team as you put it greenred? That's like me saying I'm going to support AC Milan..... total B*LLOCKS.
E7.

Postby greenred » Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:07 am

E7. wrote:

F*ck me, a Scouser with a pair of B*llocks. Well said mate. You point out that you think football is about local pride then he asks why it is that you think he shouldn’t support the “city & club he loves”..! Do you think he’s not paying attention or what?

I mean, in what way do you support ‘your’ team as you put it greenred? That's like me saying I'm going to support AC Milan..... total B*LLOCKS.

I fukkin knew it.Your a bleedin cockney spu the red :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whelston23 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:28 am

i dun think u are a true liverpool supporter.. every team will have its ups and downs.. and as supporters we should follow our team thru the ups and downs... not pouring cold water and saying we will not win in 15 yrs.. lets say, if our players sees our comment, they themselves will feel more down... give them confidence as a fan.. not pulling them to hell...
even if we dun win... we will still be liverpool supporter, whole heartedly, true thick and thin... hustler wont be banned.. u realli disgrace as a liverpool supporter..
whelston23

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:39 am

Hustler wont be banned

Its good that someone approaches the issues from an extreme point of view. Like you I think we need a good kick up the ar$e but believe its at director level and while these muppets are still there we wont be anything other than second best and the gap grows daily.

Football has moved on and we need directors who realise this and not some sadoes and its about time the fans had a voice at director level after all they are only temporary custodians of the club, its the fans who stay for life through good and bad.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:50 am

Santa wrote:Hustler, dissapointing result no less. However, it seems that it's your reaching maturity is 15 years away :laugh:
We will be title contender with Rafa in about 2 seasons...realistically.

hahaha
nice one
how old is this flying F*uck anyways?
13 ????
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:14 am

OK I will try my hand on some profiling skills (a-la Alex Cross)...Me think he was abused as a kid, currently about 20, acting like a 13 with a maturity of some 8 years-old...unsure of his sexuality and venting his frustration in this forum just to get some attention he never had.  :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:15 am

...and he keeps coming back for more
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:27 am

Santa wrote:OK I will try my hand on some profiling skills (a-la Alex Cross)...Me think he was abused as a kid, currently about 20, acting like a 13 with a maturity of some 8 years-old...unsure of his sexuality and venting his frustration in this forum just to get some attention he never had.  :D

lol
he must like the ******
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:33 am

??? Hey these fans that are not from liverpool pay an awful lot of money to come over and see LFC how can you say that?.
Flights, Hotels tickets etc...... We have a great Irish following your talkin Bull.****** :angry: .
Im glad to see these fans in Liverpool it also brings money into the city by the fans that dont come from liverpool, they are lovely people and very welcome in our city, and football ground as much as they like, take no notice to this one voice people, not everyone in Liverpool has the same attitude :angry: .
You need to listen to the song. IN MY LIVERPOOL HOME. Stu, scousers are renound for being the friendlist people on the planet you need to get your facts straight.
Go support everton then if your not happy Stu goodisons full of scousers if your not happy at anfield. nuff said.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:00 am

Hustler wont be banned wrote:I cant see LFc winning the league for another 15 years, all things considered. No matter who is in charge!

Just come back from watching the match, LFc were poor. getting beat to that scum, who we beat 3-1 last year easy.

Pongolle, has not got what it takes to be in this team, HArry Kewell should be sold in January as he is a major liability, (the prem is too physical for him and he never plays wth confidence) , having to play Risse and Finnan in attacking roles when they are both defenders, and Hamann and Garcia missing sitters that I would have buried with my eyes shut, was just embarrassing. And having to rely on Igor Biscan too. Everyone wanted him shot dead last year!
What is going on.

Steven Gerrard is very sorely missed in this team, but one man does,t make a team. 

4th place this year will be a major achievement.

ANd we aint got a hope in hell of winning the league for many years, we just dont dominate teams like we should.
Away teams are coming to anfield looking for 3 points these days.

Shameful

again aload of bollox we played extremely well yesterday given the extent of our injury crisis, it was one of them days we could have had 30 shots on and not one would have gone in, its down to luck and it wasnt on our side yesterday. Well done the reds even though we got beat they are playing some great and entertaining football. Big change from the last 2 years. When most would have fell asleep watching them. 2-3 years the prem will be ours. Under the best boss in the world Rafa Benitez.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:15 am

cisses_gona_get_ya

Relying on luck doesn't win competitions and the difference is all about having a wining team. You can rely and complain when luck doesn't go your way as for me I would like a decent striker. ???
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:23 am

No it doesnt but it helps and when lucks not on your side theres nothing you can do about it :(
And yes we need 2 strikers, Garcia is a fantastic little player but I dread playing arsenal when them guard dogs are gona kick him off the park, teams will start attacking our weaknesses and you seen that yesterday Josemi started all well and good but seems to have lost the plot abit, Garcia was lost and couldnt escape mellchiot, or savage. Should have played Biscan atleast the lads got balls and not scared of no F@ker. Id have never have said that last season, but what was the point on bringing him on for the last 5 minutes?
And Kewell total waste of space :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:27 am

cisses_gona_get_ya

See where yer comin from now and I agree with what you say.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion