MAN CITY VS LIVERPOOL - match build up, live updates, reaction

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:56 pm

Sabre wrote:Min 40 here on the internet. I'm quite quiet at the moment, we are not suffering agains'em. We are hurrying sometimes when it's not necessary, we are not down in the score. But as I say, I'm quiet, I think we can win this on second half.

Sabre how do you do that streaming mate?? I was on that link you posted and downloaded 2 items of software it suggested still wont work though! Can you help fella??
66-1120597113

Postby bigmick » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:56 pm

I know I ask this every week and never ever get one that I can make work (though I am the Worlds most useless bustard on the computer) but, does anybody have a link which I can click on and watch the game?
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:57 pm

bigmick wrote:I know I ask this every week and never ever get one that I can make work (though I am the Worlds most useless bustard on the computer) but, does anybody have a link which I can click on and watch the game?

It aint that simple Mick!It does my head in! :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby bigmick » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:03 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:It aint that simple Mick!It does my head in! :laugh:

I know mate, it absolutely baffles me how seemingly every other person in the entire universe can access football for free on their computer, whereas the nearest I have come is five dodgy and jerky minutes of a Chelsea Newcastle game when I was looking for the Liverpool one. I have come to considered conclusion that the whole thing is a load of B0LL0CKS.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:03 pm

Sabre how do you do that streaming mate?? I was on that link you posted and downloaded 2 items of software it suggested still wont work though! Can you help fella??

Ok, I'm going to do a quick cookbook.

This P2p thingy is quite shaky as it's starting. There's lots of programs. Right now the one working for me is pplive

http://www.tvmix.net/downloads.html

Here are the downloads.

TVKOO uses to work, but not today, god knows why. IN Tvmix.net there's a schedule of the games, look at the right bat Manc City - Liverpool, then, once you have running pplive, the links there work. You should select one of the channels under the PPlive icon.

It doesn't start working at once. An square in the right bottom corner should appear. If you click it, you should be a % number increasing. Once you wait a couple of minutes, it should be near 100% and you'd start vieweing the game.

All this can be a little awkward, tvkoo is a bit easer, or ppstream. The channels are in chinese, but you know which ones have football ecause they have lots of users.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:06 pm

bigmick wrote:I know I ask this every week and never ever get one that I can make work (though I am the Worlds most useless bustard on the computer) but, does anybody have a link which I can click on and watch the game?

here bigmick

http://www.rts.co.yu/rts2uzivo.ram
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Robin_kopite7 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:06 pm

If you have the latest pplive, the second link from bottom under "pplive" works good. This is the link:

http://www.tvmix.net/inicio.php?ver=11-26-16:00-86610.html
Robin_kopite7

Postby oOShrimpyOo » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:17 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
Sabre wrote:Min 40 here on the internet. I'm quite quiet at the moment, we are not suffering agains'em. We are hurrying sometimes when it's not necessary, we are not down in the score. But as I say, I'm quiet, I think we can win this on second half.

it is simple...if you have installed PPLive (old version) start by opening the program, in the system tray you will see the PPLive icon, right click this icon and select the third option up to change the language to english, now right click the icon again and select channel list, select guangdong sports (gd-sports) and you will be watching the Man City vs Liverpool game.

I must stress that this program use to work for me but since i had a fatal error with the program it just doesnt work anymore, i spent hours trying to figure out why. There is a new version of PPlive which i have also tried with no success, it seems my media player will stream everything else but football. Ive also just tried Sopcast, every channel seems to be working except that of the liverpool game ffs. im considering reformatting to be honest.

to get the best out of your streaming please do the following:
in WMP click Tools>Options>Performance and change the network buffering to 30 seconds rather than 5 seconds and click apply.This will allow WMP to collect more before it displays, and should give you a better picture.

Hope this helps Good Luck
oOShrimpyOo

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:21 pm

oOShrimpyOo wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:

it is simple...if you have installed PPLive (old version) start by opening the program, in the system tray you will see the PPLive icon, right click this icon and select the third option up to change the language to english, now right click the icon again and select channel list, select guangdong sports (gd-sports) and you will be watching the Man City vs Liverpool game.

I must stress that this program use to work for me but since i had a fatal error with the program it just doesnt work anymore, i spent hours trying to figure out why. There is a new version of PPlive which i have also tried with no success, it seems my media player will stream everything else but football. Ive also just tried Sopcast, every channel seems to be working except that of the liverpool game ffs. im considering reformatting to be honest.

to get the best out of your streaming please do the following:
in WMP click Tools>Options>Performance and change the network buffering to 30 seconds rather than 5 seconds and click apply.This will allow WMP to collect more before it displays, and should give you a better picture.

Hope this helps Good Luck

Thanx Shrimpy,Sabre and the rest of ya!
It will probably be next Saturday before im sorted though,computers baffle me! :upside:
66-1120597113

Postby Sabre » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:22 pm

THe second half starts!

shrimphy, if noy when you click to play the downloading stream, a strage window appears, like a dialog box, you just must find the executable file of windows media in your computer, otherwise it won't work, It happened to me also
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:22 pm

1 - 0 to us. :D :D
Last edited by Gareth G on Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:22 pm

Go on Riise!!!! :buttrock  :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby stoney » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:22 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOL RISSE
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:22 pm

GOAL !!!!
LiverpoolMadman