LIVERPOOL VS WIGAN - All the build up and reaction.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:53 pm

A.B. wrote: :D :laugh: :D Fantastic lob for the second goal by Crouchazidanenino.

pure class

he is the next ronaldinhio :p
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Fantastic performance wasn't it Woolly? It's been a while since we've played with that kind of confidence in our passing and overall game. It was great to watch, the whole team seems to have more creativity in them when they go forward.

The 1-2 between Kewell and Morientes was absolutely sublime.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:17 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Santa wrote:lakes...good to see that you are happy :laugh:

lol yes it is.....still think Djibril Cisse should start insted of Morientes.
we have started to play like a english tean in the prem and not a euro team in the prem.

You're unbealivable. Playing like a ''Euro'' team in England? We've won 7 of our last 8 fecking games. How does that make us an Euro team?

Morientes should play ahead of Cisse until Cisse starts using his head on the pitch and off the pitch.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Red black white » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:24 pm

When it was 2-0, Wigan was making a little pressure and amost scored.

In the final moments, Morientes didnt scored when he was alone in front of the goalkeeper. My old grandma would have scored...:laugh:

But nice play for Liverpool...

"They're big, they're strong", goes the São Paulo club anthem, and the words never seemed more appropriate[...]"FIFA.com
Red black white

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:26 pm

To be fair to Nando, he was a bit unlucky today. He hit the crossbar, and a goal he should had scored deflected of Garcia.

He had to shoot on goal without taking a first touch otherwise the ball would had gone out, but it was a good save by the keeper
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby GunGod » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:41 pm

A.B. wrote:To be fair to Nando, he was a bit unlucky today. He hit the crossbar, and a goal he should had scored deflected of Garcia.

nope. his header was heading out and that's probably why he didn't look too pis$ed at garcia.

anyway, nando has been averaging at least 1 bad miss a day. he should have scored while he was put through. he's gettin into the groove no doubt. i just hope he starts putting away the chances, 50/50 or not.

congrats for crouch. did fantastic. he did a very similar flick on to gerrard to charge into the box as he did in a previous game. today we saw some really fluid attacking moves. but kinda notice crouch has this tendency not to pass (or look at) the right hand side of the field when he's passing.hmm.
GunGod

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:46 pm

crouchinho=ronaldinho?
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby looprevil » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:34 am

Good to see Crouch finally score a goal.  Looks like Wigan's magic is wearing off as they are finally slipping down the table.
looprevil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:43 am

looprevil wrote:Good to see Crouch finally score a goal.  Looks like Wigan's magic is wearing off as they are finally slipping down the table.

???  ???  ???

The Wigan 'magic' was never gonna happen during this run of games?

They have banked the points while they can - not exactly magic, just efficient performance when they can.

Crouch's overall play today deserved more than just a goal - it deserved MOM, some of his touches to bring other players into the play were quality, credit where credits due  :buttrock

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:14 am

MilitiaRusher wrote:
el_stinger wrote:Lauren has a yellow ticket

Are you a Yank?

No why?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:34 am

GunGod wrote:kinda notice crouch has this tendency not to pass (or look at) the right hand side of the field when he's passing.hmm.

If you were him, and had the following options:
Pass to Gerrard/Garcia/Morientes/Finnan, - which would you pick?

Crouch was putting the team first by picking out the most likely player to bag a goal in the given situation.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:52 am

Feeney wrote:
looprevil wrote:Good to see Crouch finally score a goal.  Looks like Wigan's magic is wearing off as they are finally slipping down the table.

???  ???  ???

The Wigan 'magic' was never gonna happen during this run of games?

They have banked the points while they can - not exactly magic, just efficient performance when they can.

Crouch's overall play today deserved more than just a goal - it deserved MOM, some of his touches to bring other players into the play were quality, credit where credits due  :buttrock

They have Manure and Chelsea next, they're going to slip faster than you can say ''Everton in Europe'' without bursting into laughter.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby darwisigila » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:55 am

[quote]( Oasis@Dec. 03 2005,10:35)

Quote (darwisigila @ Dec. 03 2005,08:45)
We will gun wigan 3-0...

Arrogance is a great thing if you have world class players to back it up with. Wigan won't be a walk in the park, they might not have the superstars we have or the players of Chelsea's ability and quality, but they damn sure make up for that in hardwork and determination.

The odds will be in our favour and we being 'European Champions' and one of the best sides in our league should walk through this. I'm not sure so I have put a nice wager on 1-1.

Also don't expect Crouch to score, he can't hit a cows  with a banjo never mind score.

Hehehehehehehe.......we gunned 3-0, sorry
darwisigila

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:05 am

I'm satisfied with yesterday's performance.A team spirited performance,kept hold of the ball,massive defence & created chances.Happy for Crouchy,hopefully,he'll starts banging in goals.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby primodua » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:16 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Gen Ming wrote:What are the odds of Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal and Spurs losing all on the same day?

No odds, I reckon Chelsea and Manure are gona win, if Bolton hang on to this we stay 3rd :;):

i was gonna say the same thing..
in rafa we trust!!!!!!

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion