MAN CITY VS LIVERPOOL - match build up, live updates, reaction

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:55 pm

The_Rock wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
RedRoots wrote:I'm praying for the return of Xabi, Didi and Momo's lack of control, creativity and distribution in the centre has been shocking, Gerrard had to do their job for them in the second half, I think Didi should go in January he's been a great player for us over the years but his time's up, we can use Zenden as cover if he leaves.

Hamann has been one of our better players this season....U noe why hyppia and the rest of our defence is playing so well ? It is mainly because of the cover hamann gives the defence. I will keep hamann until the end of next season.

He's hardly played you nugget.

He's well past his best, can still do a job from time to time but his legs have gone now and he's getting rusty through not playing. He should stay till the end of the season however as cover and he has been an excellent servant to the club.

Hardly played ? He has played close to 10 games (league & cup) this season...and he has done well in each of the them.

nugget eh ? and this coming from mr "porky pig" himself.   :no

u really wanna start a flame war with me ?

:laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:59 pm

A.B. wrote:
Despite what idiots like A.B. say, we have a decent left side with Riise, Zenden, Kewell and Luis Garcia, its just a case of selecting the right player to suit the game. The centre of midfield is simply sorted and the defence has been sublime.

Despite what this idiot says; the likes of Riise and Zenden aren't quality wingers. Riise isn't a winger and neither is Garcia. The only true quality winger on the left flank that we have is Kewell who is no where near his best at the moment.

It's a ''decent'' left side, but not a good one. Keep my name out of your mouth, you obnoxious self-centered d!ckhead.

Yep, that decent left side won us a game yesterday dipshit. :)

And its a public forum, i'll say what i like and i wil continue to rub your face in it everytime Riise scores a goal. :)

He's a good hardworking midfielder and a very good left back. :)

You however, a stupid little child who always does his best to get the last word in. No class, no tact and least of all, no knowledge.

*Awaits A.B. to prove right*....
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:07 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Despite what idiots like A.B. say, we have a decent left side with Riise, Zenden, Kewell and Luis Garcia, its just a case of selecting the right player to suit the game. The centre of midfield is simply sorted and the defence has been sublime.

Despite what this idiot says; the likes of Riise and Zenden aren't quality wingers. Riise isn't a winger and neither is Garcia. The only true quality winger on the left flank that we have is Kewell who is no where near his best at the moment.

It's a ''decent'' left side, but not a good one. Keep my name out of your mouth, you obnoxious self-centered d!ckhead.

Yep, that decent left side won us a game yesterday dipshit. :)

And its a public forum, i'll say what i like and i wil continue to rub your face in it everytime Riise scores a goal. :)

He's a good hardworking midfielder and a very good left back. :)

You however, a stupid little child who always does his best to get the last word in. No class, no tact and least of all, no knowledge.

*Awaits A.B. to prove right*....

I really couldn't care how many goals Riise scores. That doesn't change that he isn't a winger and that he will never will be. I said nothing about him not being a ''hardworking midfielder'' or a ''good-leftback''.

He is no winger, and thats a fact whether you like it or not. He's a one trick pony whose not good enough to be our pernament winger on the left flank and that's the bottom line.

Please, do me a favour and keep you mouth shut. You rant on about me as if you know me, but you still prove to be an annoying little tit. No knowledge? Don't make me laugh.

If theres anyone without any class its you. You had no business mentioning my name in your post, and let it be the last time. I'm quite tired of having to deal with you in threads such as this one. It ruins the discussion everyone was having.

Take a hint, and fuck off for good. You won't be missed, I can assure you that.
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:00 am

:D what's goin on here :D :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:17 am

The usual :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:22 am

:laugh: :D you trying to get your squares count up again :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:35 am

A.B. wrote:You won't be missed, I can assure you that.

To be honest, I probably would miss his opinion I think stu knows a lot about the game and liverpool. You don't have to react to what he says, just let it brush off.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:37 am

A.B. and Stu go at it @ 50 paces :D

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:41 am

:laugh: that's class :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:43 am

:laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby Sabre » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:01 am

That modified photo was one of my favourites.

The photo deserves commentary. Nothing to blame to Cholito Simeone at the right, but the other 4, Burrito Ortega, Batistuta (specially Batistuta), Zanetti and Veron, should be all sat down in the bench if 4 changes were allowed. Batistuta's attitude in that barrier, is untolerable. A low height ball beneath the legs, is half a goal!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:02 am

P.S. One of the funniest pics. Class :D
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tel » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:24 am

Our passing is just so much better over the past 3 or 4 games. We're not as dangerous offensively as we will be, but the midfield seems to click much better. They're passing the ball to each other well and some little quick combos are coming into our game. The passing to create the goal was top shelf.

Its great to go another game and not concede a goal.

This game will do our team confidence the world of good.

Go Reds
tel

Postby Anfield rapper » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:56 pm

Really pleased with this win. Someone said last week that we usually win a couple of games and then loose one. It seems we've broken this lately and we are looking very good defencivley. The main problem we have is our strike force. I feel certain now that Cisse will leave in Jan (He looked well :censored: off at being subbed). I just hope Rafa has a quality striker to come in for him because at the moment Crouch and Morientes do not give me confidence

The reds are on the March!
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion