LIVERPOOL VS WEST HAM UNITED - All the build up and reaction here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ConnO'var » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:52 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
GOAT wrote:Well chelsea have now lost to middlesbrough!

F*ck me - that's their title hopes over then.  :D

I wonder why the dickheads who were overreacting to our draw at Sheff Utd aren't now saying we're certs to win the fecker!?!

Dumb b*stards!!!! :D

None of us d!ckheads and dumb b@stards who expressed severe disappointment at the result in Brammel lane said that the Title was as good as gone, Lando...

Damn... You can be so offensive sometimes. Give it a rest would you? .... no reason to insult people who disagree with you...

And I've read your "this is who I am and if people cannot accept that, then too bad... I ain't apologizing or changing" speech before....

It's getting old mate... and the bravado is just a litle sad...

Well I'm sorry you are so easily offended. It's SO obvious I was aiming it at you, you f*cking plank.  ???  :no

How is having a laugh and a joke sad? If you can't laugh at yourself you're a sad f*cker indeed!

P.S. If I must allow you your opinion, surely you cannot try to censor mine?

1. Does it really matter whether you were aiming at me or someone else? Does that make it ok for you to spew expletives at someone else for expressing their opinion.... I thought that most of the people on this forum were grown ups... guess I was wrong. I take exception to the language you use and the inuendo in your posts which hint at a rather discriminatory and borderline racist/homophobic tendencies... Unless I'm very much mistaken, it goes against the forum rules... You may want to check it out.... I wonder why you have not been brought up short by the mods.... Possibly cause you're a scouser I reckon.... the same things you utter in the post would NOT be tolerated if someone else posted them.

2. I didn't say that having a laugh and a joke was sad. I said the bravado you show was sad... That and the posturing exhibited coupled with the reluctance to even consider that someone else might be right... That's what sad.... I suppose noticing that about you and bringing you up short on it does make me a "sad f*cker indeed" and a "f*cking plank"...

3. Nobody is trying to censor your opinion. Surely you can see that. The only observation made was the offensive nature of the language you use... That is not "opinion censuring"... That is simply taking offense for crude, expletive laden language used....

Like Lionheart, I have a child who's mad bout LFC and he logs on to this forum to read bout the club loved by his dad and himself. I definitely do not want him exposed to this side of human behaviour... enough hatred and phobia in this world as it is.... Unlike him, however, I do not intend on quitting this forum as I find that there are enough people on here with whom it is possible to have an adult discussion about the game and club I love....

For the MODS..... If the comment made in point 1 above has offended you, then feel free to ban me, but it is a point I felt had to be highlighted and brought to the fore.... And no, I would rather not have this discussion of my grievances discussed in PM

Conn
ConnO'var

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:01 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:There are a lot of guilty consciences on here, aren't there!?!  :oops:

Not particulary, but there are plenty of people who can't understand and cannot read by the looks of things.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:02 pm

Conn, well said.  :)
48-1119859832

Postby LiverpoolTurkey » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:53 pm

Agger's goal choosen the best goal by our Turkish TVs for the third week of EPL. (my bad english  ):O
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

for all you lonely sons;
this is when it will come
when forever finds you falling it will be
3 o'clock in the morning
LiverpoolTurkey

Postby ConnO'var » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:42 pm

s@int wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
GOAT wrote:Well chelsea have now lost to middlesbrough!

F*ck me - that's their title hopes over then.  :D

I wonder why the dickheads who were overreacting to our draw at Sheff Utd aren't now saying we're certs to win the fecker!?!

Dumb b*stards!!!! :D

None of us d!ckheads and dumb b@stards who expressed severe disappointment at the result in Brammel lane said that the Title was as good as gone, Lando...

Damn... You can be so offensive sometimes. Give it a rest would you? .... no reason to insult people who disagree with you...

And I've read your "this is who I am and if people cannot accept that, then too bad... I ain't apologizing or changing" speech before....

It's getting old mate... and the bravado is just a litle sad...

ConnO'var I dont think Lando's comments were aimed at you at all mate , and if you read the Sheff U thread again you will see that there were people saying that our title challenge was as good as over. I think everyone was bitterly disappointed at the Shef U result and most appreciate that we cant afford too many results like that. To say that because we f*cked up in one match that we have lost the EPL is a bit OTT im sure you will agree? Yes we may regret the lost points come the end of the season but we have 37 games left to make up for them.
           You expressed disappointment in the result not that we had lost the league. At least thats the way I read your post.Hope this helps mate.

S@int... appreciate the effort... but you didn't have to placate me..... I just feel that some of the abuse on the forum is uncalled for.... whether it's aimed at me or not is immaterial.... base case is that sometimes, it gets to be just a little too much... that's all...
ConnO'var

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion