LIVERPOOL VS BOLTON - All build up and reaction here please.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:39 am

Dalglish wrote:As for the performance 19 Attempts on Goal against 1 for Bolton says it all reallly.

Pennant had probably his best game so far for us and Hyppia was superb at the back.

I'm not getting into a Crouch debate cos he takes up enough debate on here as it is but 3 pts and another clean sheet will do for me .

As an aside I took my God Daughter to her first ever game at Anfield today and she loved it on the KOP even if she did get told off for shouting too loud ! :O Something to do with Hangovers on the KOP :D

:D
account deleted by request

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:48 am

It was a good result.

Can't expect Charlton to beat Arsenal, but hopefully Villa can get a point from the Chelsea game.

We are getting closer to Chelsea. Man Utd slipped up too. Makes it all more interesting.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:28 am

Good game.

Its the best i have seen pennat play for us, especially the second half.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mattylfc » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:41 pm

Some really good performances yesterday.  I was wondering at half time where the break was gonna come from as Bolton were very disciplined defensively.  I said to a mate that it would take a touch of magic and thats exactly what it was.

All three goals were great.  Pennant got two assists for two great goals and Kuyt was finally rewarded for all his hard work throughout the game.

Very good performance at the end of a very busy schedule, great start to the new year!
mattylfc

Postby RichardLFC1 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:46 pm

STR_18+5 wrote:In roughly the same price bracket theres:

Bellamy £6m
Anelka £8m
Ashton £7m

All of them :censored: all over Peter Crouch. There was far better out there at the time and we missed the boat. Simple as.

I am not saying crouch is going to read this or anything like this but this is a great way to get behind the team isnt it. Hes scored a great goal today and didnt stop working for one minute and you want to take out the bad things grow up and get behind the player

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:06 pm

According to that Bastion of truth "Kr@ptalk" - David Villa was given the full V.I.P treatment at Anfield yesterday.....Boo hoo!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Graeme Noble » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:21 am

STR_18+5 wrote:
redhayesy wrote:
Smeg wrote:Fu*ks sake Crouch, puts that one away then fuc*s up a 5 yard header. Take what we can for him more than we piad), theres better out there...

you sad tw@t !! crouch played well today and he proved today what a very good team player he is for us.his workrate was brilliant & he got the goal he deserved.raffa has faith in him, & to say there is better than him out there for the money we paid for him is bu11shit! crouch has shown real character in his attitude to give 100% every time he plays & doesn"t whinge when left on the bench.keep going peter,keep proving the idiot"s wrong  :bowdown

We payed £7million.

In roughly the same price bracket theres:

Bellamy £6m
Anelka £8m
Ashton £7m

All of them :censored: all over Peter Crouch. There was far better out there at the time and we missed the boat. Simple as.

Indeed :)
Graeme Noble

Postby Sarge » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:01 am

Dalglish wrote:As an aside I took my God Daughter to her first ever game at Anfield today and she loved it on the KOP even if she did get told off for shouting too loud ! :O Something to do with Hangovers on the KOP :D

what a privellage!!
I certainly envy all of you scousers who can go to any game anytime (at anfield of course!) For me and other overseas fans, it is a life long dream and desire to be able to step into the gates let alone to watch the games.
http://www.pbh2.com/humor/soccer-dive-gifs/attachment/soccer-dive-gifs-2/
Sarge

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:26 am

adamnbarrett wrote:
stmichael wrote:Superb stuff there today, and the atmosphere was a lot better too, especially the Anny road, which goes hand in hand I suppose.

wasn't too bad was it.

The first half, the atmosphere was dead. Only when we scored the noise really pumped around the ground. Anny Road is always good anyway. My end of the main stand was very good today. As usual I did my bit. But best of all......

Bruce Grobbelar was about 20 rows behind me, so I went up and got his autograph  :laugh:

lol the :censored: should be in South Africa. I invited him to go play a round of golf with me next time he is in Toronto.

I need money for a ticket over  :(
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion