LIVERPOOL VS MACCABI HAIFA - Football discussion only please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby AMITGT » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:24 pm

RIISE WASNT BAD, MASUDI WAS GOOD...
AMITGT

Postby mgabby » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:55 pm

I have a reciever at home here in saudi arabia and it has about 8,000 channels, but there is no itv1 in it!!!! 2000 channels and no itv1!!!  :angry:  :angry:

Sabre, can you please lend me your internet? it looks fast  :laugh:[/quote]

Don't you have Israel's channel 10 ?
you can see it by sattelite ....
mgabby

Postby mgabby » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:03 pm

Ciggy wrote:I think the whole middle east was supportin Liverpool tonight

and I guess those 20 terrorist from Heatrow were supporting Liverpool too ...... ???

(the truth is there are planty of LFC supporters here in Israel too  :buttrock )
mgabby

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:12 pm

Dont start that bloody terroist :censored: again!!....give it a rest eh?.....we will put this tie to bed and knock you yido's out of the competion. :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Maccabi Haifa F.C FaN » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:15 pm

hello mates,
due 2 da fact dat it was ur home leg ide say dis score was no good 4 u.

maccabi haifa f.c, as i told u before, is a very good team. we have some very skilled players, we didnt qualify 2 da stages 4 da last couple of years cause of bad luck only.

Liverpool, as we all know, is a better team than MHfc, but im afriad to tell u dis but da balance is in our favore now - our players r more determined dan ever, n da second leg is our home match.

yet,  i wish u good luck.

cya.
:alien:
Maccabi Haifa F.C FaN

Postby alessandromagno » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:22 pm

You blew it. Even if the score had been 1-1 we would still have beat you in the second leg. There is no way this team will beat Liverpool in the return (let's remember that Rafa's Valencia beat you 4-0 in Israel after a 0-0 draw in Spain.

You have shot your bolt mate!
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:22 pm

Maccabi Haifa F.C FaN wrote:mates,
due 2 da fact dat it was ur home leg ide say dis score was no good 4 u.

maccabi haifa f.c, as i told u before, is a very good team. we have some very skilled players, we didnt qualify 2 da stages 4 da last couple of years cause of bad luck only.

Liverpool, as we all know, is a better team than MHfc, but im afriad to tell u dis but da balance is in our favore now - our players r more determined dan ever, n da second leg is our home match.

yet,  i wish u good luck.

cya.
:alien:

Ha!...dream on my friend..you are living on another planet, if you think you have a chance of beating us...there's more chance of you lot inviting hizbollah to join you for a drink!.
  I wish you no luck.  :no  :rasp
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AMITGT » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:29 pm

alessandromagno wrote:You blew it. Even if the score had been 1-1 we would still have beat you in the second leg. There is no way this team will beat Liverpool in the return (let's remember that Rafa's Valencia beat you 4-0 in Israel after a 0-0 draw in Spain.

You have shot your bolt mate!

*NOT ISRAEL, HOLLAND.
AND YOU KNOW THAT VALENCIA HAD BETTER ATTACK THEN YOURS.
AND I THINK THAT THIS YEARS MACCABI IS BETTER THAN THE TEAM THAT PLAYED AGAINST VALENCIA
AMITGT

Postby alessandromagno » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:30 pm

[quote]dream on my friend..you are living on another planet, if you think you have a chance of beating us...there's more chance of you lot inviting hizbollah to join you for a drink!.
[/CODE]

Funny that!
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stew_the_red » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:53 pm

2-1 is not bad, but really we were looking for a 2-0 or better. Obviously were lacking sharpness.

The goal was mainly Alonso’s fault because he didn’t track his man.

Nice for Bellamy to get off the mark with a very controlled finish

Cool head and good anticipation by Gonzo for his goal.

We will be stronger in the second leg.
stew_the_red

Postby mgabby » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:00 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:Dont start that bloody terroist :censored: again!!....give it a rest eh?.....we will put this tie to bed and knock you yido's out of the competion. :nod

1. As you can see, I didn't start this shiit. Look at the quote ....

2. When you say "knock YOU" - I guess in the word "you" you mean Haifa and not me, 'cause I am a Liverpool fan for a long long time
  :)
I know it's confusing, but the fact I am an Israeli doesn't make me Haifa fan automaticly (I hate them  :angry: )

Go Liverpool  :buttrock
mgabby

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:56 pm

The goals from last nights games link to goals The US commentator made me smile
Last edited by account deleted by request on Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby JC_81 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:22 pm

Didn't get a chance to post after the game yesterday.

I thought Pennant was our man of the match, closely followed by Sissoko.  Pennant was a threat every time he got the ball, linked well with Finnan and set up Crouch with a few good crosses.  Sissoko held the midfield together imo.  Alonso was poor by his standards, as was Gerrard (although I still think he's not effective as a second striker).

Riise was awful, skinned almost everytime by his man.  Their goal was his fault imo, he should have moved towards the attacker rather than try to push up and play offside.  Bellamy looked sharp, although playing as a lone striker doesn't suit him.  We'll see the best of him playing off Crouch or Fowler I think.  Glad to see Gonzalez getting off the mark too, well taken goal.

Didn't like the 5 man midfield.  I can only assume Crouch was carrying a slight knock or just isn't fit right now.  Pennant's good performance has caused a problem now though.  Who drops out between him and Sissoko if we revert to 4-4-2? (certainly I can't see Gerrard or Alonso missing out).  The 5 man midfield was so uncreative that surely Benitez won't persist with it again?  We don't have the right strikers to make it work.  It was that formation that caused us to be so poor at the start of last season, let's learn from our mistakes Rafa!
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:32 pm

mgabby wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:Dont start that bloody terroist :censored: again!!....give it a rest eh?.....we will put this tie to bed and knock you yido's out of the competion. :nod

1. As you can see, I didn't start this shiit. Look at the quote ....

2. When you say "knock YOU" - I guess in the word "you" you mean Haifa and not me, 'cause I am a Liverpool fan for a long long time
  :)
I know it's confusing, but the fact I am an Israeli doesn't make me Haifa fan automaticly (I hate them  :angry: )

Go Liverpool  :buttrock

Mmm.....me thinks your a crazy mixed up kid?  ???  :nod
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:46 pm

good debut for the new boys, who showed the old boys how it should be done....but match fitness and formation problems should be sorted out sooner or later.....and competition for positions will give some people the kick up the :censored: they need.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion