LIVERPOOL VS EVERTON - Merseyside derby

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:16 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:it's a merseyside derby what do people expect. The fans who were singing about Gerrard will be laughing with L'pool fans about it today and those who were "offensive" to Phil Neville will be laughing with Everton fans. It's part and parcel of the merseyside derby.

Is right my lads a blue and one of my brothers and ive not stopped giving them stick yet . Im killing them :laugh: Might take me a little while longer though to stop havin my fun
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:17 pm

me apprentice is a blue nanny, I've been making him paint everything in red :laugh:
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby The_Rock » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:40 am

No wonder ciggy always refer to them as bitters.....

They haven't even got past the "its a small club" remark.....  :wwww

There are 2 clubs in liverpool.........and eversh1t ain't one of them :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:18 am

Toffeehater wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
The_Rock wrote:well tbh , so does your opinion matter to anyone else as it prob change after every game of every player . u just follow where the wind blows u are so fickle minded , and prob the biggiest hypocrite . why do i say that? Earliar this season u were bashing babel saying he's :censored: and not the problem to our left wing problems , when he has done better as of late and after the bolton game u were saying wow babel is good , i'm a huge babel fan , then u find another scapegoat whihc is kuyt and start slagging him off ,  :no

fecking bu!! :censored: , fans like you ,

You have been here for less than a year and you think you can badmouth me ?

Know your role..........

I haven't picked a fight with u and you seem intend to stalk my posts....

I still stand by my opinion that babel is not good in the LW....I have always maintained that....If he continues on the left flank, his career will be affected....

Yes babel had a good game against bolton and i called it like that. What do you expect me to say ? Babel $ucked against bolton even though he had a good game ? Are you delusional ?

I say it as it is.... Kuyt $ucks....babel $ucks on the left wing... And i think you are a huge WUM...

I smell a clone here.... 

firstly its not a matter of when i joined , as long asi have a valid point , keep ur one line wrestler's quotes to yourself.
Secondly , yes you may have said that but even when babel had a good game , you said he sucked , read some of your post earliar this season in the match threads and the same for kuyt , when he was playing well yesterday you could have given credit where it was due like u said when babel had a good game and you gave him credit for that , u could have done that for kuyt , but you did not . Well as for me being a wum , well i think you're the one with qoutes like this , oh i'm not gonna watch this match cos my girlfren promised me a bj or smth like that , or ever since rafa took over i don't look foward to manure games . At least i stick by my team throuigh thick and thin unlike u so who's the wum now  :no

Are you on crack or something ? You mentioned earlier how i praised babel against bolton and now you are saying even when babel had a good game i said he $ucked ? If this isn't a Wind Up....then i am not sure what is .....

In this instance.....i can't win can i ?
And when the F@ck did i say i am a huge babel fan ? I have always maintained that we should have signed drente instead of him...

Like i said....you smell like a clone ..... YOU WUM !!!

Stick to the minor leagues sunshine....you ain't in my league. And you ain't worth my time....

i was saying that last time when babel had a good game also u would still criticise him and recentley u started praising him when its correct and due , secondly u misread me . Read ur comments in the bolton thread , and u  have said that .

Shut up WUM..........I don't want to waste more time on you...

Misread you ? You keep trying to justify your lies.......

I smell a clone rat.....
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:48 am

The_Rock wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
The_Rock wrote:well tbh , so does your opinion matter to anyone else as it prob change after every game of every player . u just follow where the wind blows u are so fickle minded , and prob the biggiest hypocrite . why do i say that? Earliar this season u were bashing babel saying he's :censored: and not the problem to our left wing problems , when he has done better as of late and after the bolton game u were saying wow babel is good , i'm a huge babel fan , then u find another scapegoat whihc is kuyt and start slagging him off ,  :no

fecking bu!! :censored: , fans like you ,

You have been here for less than a year and you think you can badmouth me ?

Know your role..........

I haven't picked a fight with u and you seem intend to stalk my posts....

I still stand by my opinion that babel is not good in the LW....I have always maintained that....If he continues on the left flank, his career will be affected....

Yes babel had a good game against bolton and i called it like that. What do you expect me to say ? Babel $ucked against bolton even though he had a good game ? Are you delusional ?

I say it as it is.... Kuyt $ucks....babel $ucks on the left wing... And i think you are a huge WUM...

I smell a clone here.... 

firstly its not a matter of when i joined , as long asi have a valid point , keep ur one line wrestler's quotes to yourself.
Secondly , yes you may have said that but even when babel had a good game , you said he sucked , read some of your post earliar this season in the match threads and the same for kuyt , when he was playing well yesterday you could have given credit where it was due like u said when babel had a good game and you gave him credit for that , u could have done that for kuyt , but you did not . Well as for me being a wum , well i think you're the one with qoutes like this , oh i'm not gonna watch this match cos my girlfren promised me a bj or smth like that , or ever since rafa took over i don't look foward to manure games . At least i stick by my team throuigh thick and thin unlike u so who's the wum now  :no

Are you on crack or something ? You mentioned earlier how i praised babel against bolton and now you are saying even when babel had a good game i said he $ucked ? If this isn't a Wind Up....then i am not sure what is .....

In this instance.....i can't win can i ?
And when the F@ck did i say i am a huge babel fan ? I have always maintained that we should have signed drente instead of him...

Like i said....you smell like a clone ..... YOU WUM !!!

Stick to the minor leagues sunshine....you ain't in my league. And you ain't worth my time....

i was saying that last time when babel had a good game also u would still criticise him and recentley u started praising him when its correct and due , secondly u misread me . Read ur comments in the bolton thread , and u  have said that .

Shut up WUM..........I don't want to waste more time on you...

I smell a clone rat.....

Thats all u seem to know , calling people wum when you are the one , prob  the biggest hypocrite on this forum

Its not lies its the truth , if you wanna prove me wrong read the thread , the bolton one .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:59 am

Toffeehater wrote:Shut up WUM..........I don't want to waste more time on you...

I smell a clone rat.....
Thats all u seem to know , calling people wum when you are the one , prob  the biggest hypocrite on this forum

Its not lies its the truth , if you wanna prove me wrong read the thread , the bolton one .

You are starting to bore me.......WUM. I have been supporting this club longer than you so Shut your mouth and know your role lad.

I have proved that you just spout lies......lies and nothing but lies.....

You might be a tofee hater....but you sure are no Liverpool fan..... :no
Last edited by The_Rock on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:05 am

The_Rock wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:Shut up WUM..........I don't want to waste more time on you...

I smell a clone rat.....

You are starting to bore me.......WUM. I have been supporting his club longer than you so Shut your mouth and know your role lad.

LOL now u're just disillusioned or run outta things to say , anyway hypocrite , check that link out under my quote from u and there u will see what i have been saying , read that whole page

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=23846&start=180
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:09 am

there are many WUMs on here, guys who like to criticise others while not having the balls to be themselves or reveal themselves as previously banned posters, just treat them with the contempt they deserve.

certain posters just trawl the forum looking to pick fights or try and show some level of intelligence when in all reality their google search is working overtime, then they have the audacity to try and criticise others when their own life revolves around some level of self importance and their life is so sad the only satisfaction they get is the belief that people are impressed they can use the internet.

just ignore them guys
112-1077774096

Postby The_Rock » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:10 am

Toffeehater wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

I smell a clone rat.....

You are starting to bore me.......WUM. I have been supporting his club longer than you so Shut your mouth and know your role lad.

LOL now u're just disillusioned or run outta things to say , anyway hypocrite , check that link out under my quote from u and there u will see what i have been saying , read that whole page

I meant what i said.....i said i am turning into a huge babel fan..... whats wrong with that ? i am giving him credit where its due..... He did great against bolton... but that doesn't mean i still like it when he plays on the left wing.

This whole sh1t started when i said Kuyt $ucks...... and you somehow want to bring in babel into the picture.... You said that i don't praise babel when he had a good game....well you yourself have proved that i do praise him when he does something great.... And you still want to continue this...

The fact is
Kuyt $sucks
you are a clone
you are a WUM
You are boring me WUM.........
Last edited by The_Rock on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:38 am

peewee wrote:there are many WUMs on here, guys who like to criticise others while not having the balls to be themselves or reveal themselves as previously banned posters, just treat them with the contempt they deserve.

certain posters just trawl the forum looking to pick fights or try and show some level of intelligence when in all reality their google search is working overtime, then they have the audacity to try and criticise others when their own life revolves around some level of self importance and their life is so sad the only satisfaction they get is the belief that people are impressed they can use the internet.

just ignore them guys

In a nutshell.....i can summarise your posting as toffeehater is a wum....  :D
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:40 am

Toffeehater wrote:LOL now u're just disillusioned

Well reading the direction this thread is going in I can tell you he definately isn't on his own.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:46 am

The_Rock wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

I smell a clone rat.....

I meant what i said.....i said i am turning into a huge babel fan..... whats wrong with that ? i am giving him credit where its due..... He did great against bolton... but that doesn't mean i still like it when he plays on the left wing.

This whole sh1t started when i said Kuyt $ucks...... and you somehow want to bring in babel into the picture.... You said that i don't praise babel when he had a good game....well you yourself have proved that i do praise him when he does something great.... And you still want to continue this...

The fact is
Kuyt $sucks
you are a clone
you are a WUM
You are boring me WUM.........

i'm just showing u ur mistakes . You were asking when did u say that u were a big babel fan and i showed you . Yes u praised babel but last time even when he had a good game , u still used to criticised him . I brought the babel thing as a example as you are now doing the same thing with kuyt now

Drop this then
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:47 am

The_Rock wrote:
peewee wrote:there are many WUMs on here, guys who like to criticise others while not having the balls to be themselves or reveal themselves as previously banned posters, just treat them with the contempt they deserve.

just ignore them guys

In a nutshell.....i can summarise your posting as toffeehater is a wum....  :D

sincw when do u conclude who is a wum and who is not? Since when do you have a say in who is a liverpool fan or not
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:48 am

Seems like as good a time as any to lock this and focus on Arsenal.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion