EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - Countdown to the woodison derby

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby davo_LFC » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:43 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Kuyt = Hustler (aka Kev Huyton 2006)

You heard it hear first. :nod

yer i thought that meself bad bob, the way he posts with sentences in a kind of list thingy oh and the sh.ite he spouts in them aswell.

------------------------------------------------------------

everton fans are cheeky kunts, they give us sh.it saying all our fans are wools and whatnot and call themselves the peoples club(ha knobs) but today in college, unfortunately i go to one in southport called KGV and its meant to be boss but its sh.it and i swear to god most of them are evertonians walking around and they are all wools, am not knocking wools by the way am just saying how deluded the bluesh.ite are the bunch of hypocrits.
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:36 pm

breaking news on RAWK is reporting that everton will be holding an open top bus parade through the city of liverpool tomorrow to celebrate the first time they've scored 3 goals in a game against us for 42 years.

apparently they're going to parade the european cup we stole off them in 1986 aswell.

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:42 pm

stmichael wrote:apparently they're going to parade the european cup we stole off them in 1986 aswell.

:D

Didn't they have a day trip (team building) to France or somewhere like that recently.  I'm sure someone bought a beer mug during this trip. They'll have put kitchen foil around it in the hope that no one will notice.  :D

Cheapskates.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:43 pm

HantsRed wrote:Well I can.

Everton won mainly because we handed it to them on a plate, with the assistance of that incompetent turd Poll.

If we played Everton 10 times, they might win once, we may draw a couple and we would win the rest. Unfortunately Saturday was the "once".
Even with us playing badly we still dominated the game but presented them with 3 goals.

And BTW, like Ace said, the tone of your posts does actually make it sound like you enjoyed it.

We handed it to them on a plate, yes in some instants that is correct, either way albeit thanks to Poll or Santa they still deserved to win and only bitter Liverpool fans will think and say differently.

If we play Everton the way we did on saturday, then we'd end up losing all ten games. On paper we are indeed the much better side, but football's not played on paper and littlun always stands a chance against the big clubs.

The only tone in my posts is one of sheer disappointment, I am not enjoying admitting the fact that Everton were the better side, wanted it more and deserved to win, but they did and even the most passionate red should be able to see that.
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:47 pm

Oasis wrote:Everton were the better side, wanted it more and deserved to win, but they did and even the most passionate red should be able to see that.

Bollox
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:50 pm

Yet you call the Everton faithful bitter? I thought Liverpool fans were gracious in defeat? You can dispute the fact that Everton were the better team, but I believe they showed more passion and took their chances and 3-0 shows this. It's harsh to take but it's the truth.
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:52 pm

Oasis wrote:Yet you call the Everton faithful bitter?

Well then have a read of this maybe you will take your blue tinted specs off then?

http://they-call-us-murderers-you-know.blogspot.com/
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:58 pm

Look, I don't have blue tinted glasses, but for heaven's sake they were the better team on saturday and the result showed it. I can admit (as hard as it is) but to say they didn't deserve to win is somewhat bitter. Let them have their result and lets focus on beating them at Anfield.

Oh and Ciggy, you can't generalise and say that every fan holds those opinions on Liverpool.
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:04 pm

Oasis wrote:Oh and Ciggy, you can't generalise and say that every fan holds those opinions on Liverpool.

How many evertonains do you know?
I suspect none.
Therefore you dont have to put up with the sh1t they come out so it doesnt bother you.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:05 pm

Oasis wrote:
HantsRed wrote:Well I can.

Everton won mainly because we handed it to them on a plate, with the assistance of that incompetent turd Poll.

If we played Everton 10 times, they might win once, we may draw a couple and we would win the rest. Unfortunately Saturday was the "once".
Even with us playing badly we still dominated the game but presented them with 3 goals.

And BTW, like Ace said, the tone of your posts does actually make it sound like you enjoyed it.

We handed it to them on a plate, yes in some instants that is correct, either way albeit thanks to Poll or Santa they still deserved to win and only bitter Liverpool fans will think and say differently.

If we play Everton the way we did on saturday, then we'd end up losing all ten games. On paper we are indeed the much better side, but football's not played on paper and littlun always stands a chance against the big clubs.

The only tone in my posts is one of sheer disappointment, I am not enjoying admitting the fact that Everton were the better side, wanted it more and deserved to win, but they did and even the most passionate red should be able to see that.

Oasis , the thing is you seem to show know passion for the club when you post statements like this, it's more like your a reporter from the telegraph or something , it's all very dispassionate and precise .

This is the first post i've made since the match because i've felt sick to the stomache . I haven't looked at a paper,watched skysports or motd , because it just does me head in.

Now about the match.
We made 3 mistakes , they scored 3 goals. We were a tad unlucky with one or two chances and decisions and it wasn't our day , there you go.

My mobile has hardly stopped since about 2.45 pn saturday with the bitters phoning me and telling me how :censored: we are and how great they are.

Well i say feckum now , they've had there cup final now and that will do for the most of them all season. They honestly won't give a sh!t now what they do for the rest of the season, because the've beaton us 3-0.

Well now we move on because we've got bigger fish to fry, like winning the league and the champions league.

COME ON REDMEN !!!!
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:05 pm

Oasis wrote:Let them have their result and lets focus on beating them at Anfield.

Or rather, let's focus on lifting a trophy this season..

That's how we look at every season, not like them who gauge success by how well they do against us or whether they finish above us.
Their horizon is very narrow
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:05 pm

The scoreline was misleading. Yes, they deserved to win because they finished well but we f#cked up. That game was never a 3-0, it was barely a f#cking 1-0. To say they were better than us is a joke. They didn't play any football at all from what I saw. We played all the football in the game but got nothing from it. On another day, 21 shots and 78% possession would have resulted in a comfortable win for us.

Either way, its gone, time to pick ourselves up and go f#ck PSV and Chelsea.
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Oasis wrote:Oh and Ciggy, you can't generalise and say that every fan holds those opinions on Liverpool.

How many evertonains do you know?
I suspect none.
Therefore you dont have to put up with the sh1t they come out so it doesnt bother you.

I know a fair few Everton fans and they are extremely nice people. You get :censored: at every club.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:12 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Oasis , the thing is you seem to show know passion for the club when you post statements like this, it's more like your a reporter from the telegraph or something , it's all very dispassionate and precise .

Is there a problem with that? I'm not happy with the result, but on the same token I am gracious in defeat and can admit when we lose to the better side on the day, and sadly Everton were. I believe I show enough passion. I don't have to log onto bluekipper and posts "LFC are the best" to show passion.
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:25 pm

Oasis wrote:I know a fair few Everton fans and they are extremely nice people.

The more :censored: you say the more Im convinced your on a windup on here, you really remind me of Liverpool Anytime always contidicting members and being controversial.

Anyway feck em we will get our revenge in Feb.

No Mercy for the bitter bluesh1tes.

Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion