EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - Countdown to the woodison derby

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:26 pm

The thing that p!sses me off about our performance on Saturday was the second goal.  Sure, Alonso was rugby tackled by that little gimp Cahill in the build-up but what followed was comedy of errors time.  It's a sickener because we were starting to pile on the pressure and I was sure we'd do them like we did West Ham after going behind.

But,that goal virtually ended the game as a contest.  Everton could park 10 men behind the ball for the rest of the match and protect the lead while we had to really chase the game.  Sure, had we pulled one back early I think we would have been odds on for the draw but it was not to be.

We gifted Everton that goal and they never looked back.  Fair play to them for capitalizing on our mistakes but they won because we let them win, not because they imposed themselves on us or outshone us "footballistically" (TM Sabre :D ).

There's only one thing for it, as far as I can see: we need to absolutely paste them at Anfield.  Something in the order of 6 or 7 nil should put things right!  :cool:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:The more :censored: you say the more Im convinced your on a windup on here, you really remind me of Liverpool Anytime always contidicting members and being controversial.

Yes I was Liverpool Anytime, how did you find me? Darn I thought I had covered my tracks properly.  :oops:
48-1119859832

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:31 pm

Oasis wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Oasis , the thing is you seem to show know passion for the club when you post statements like this, it's more like your a reporter from the telegraph or something , it's all very dispassionate and precise .

Is there a problem with that? I'm not happy with the result, but on the same token I am gracious in defeat and can admit when we lose to the better side on the day, and sadly Everton were. I believe I show enough passion. I don't have to log onto bluekipper and posts "LFC are the best" to show passion.

You just keep being gracious in defeat and you'll be ok.

We'll keep taking all the sh!te for yer .

Gracious in defeat my @rse, what about being gracious in victory . Maybe you should log on to bluekipper and ask them nicely if they are gracious in victory.

Have you been called a wall pusher or murderer lately.
Get your head out of the clouds mate and go to a derby game and you'll see how gracious are blue bretheren realy are. :angry:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:36 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Get your head out of the clouds mate and go to a derby game and you'll see how gracious are blue bretheren realy are. :angry:

Thats him told  :cool:

Oi you lot what about my Karate Kid pic, sensai style, No Mercy bitters  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:37 pm

I'm not interested in what Everton fans have to say, so I won't be logging on to finding out what Everton fans have been saying, I've had enough stick from the ones I know, I don't want to read anymore. I'm also not concerned whether Everton are gracious in victory, I'm more concerned in Liverpool being gracious whatever the result.

I've been called many things being a Liverpool fan, including the ones you've mentioned, but me being me, took offence of course and was angry and upset by the comments, but I was the better person and walked away, I chose to rise above it.

And how on earth do you know I've not been to a merseyside derby? Just because I don't come across as some sort of die hard fan doesn't mean I haven't or don't go to the matches.
Last edited by 48-1119859832 on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
48-1119859832

Postby Effes » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:37 pm

If we get a draw or win away to Chelsea things wont look too bad
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:44 pm

Effes wrote:If we get a draw or win away to Chelsea things wont look too bad

No draws, just wins.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:44 pm

Oasis wrote:I'm not interested in what Everton fans have to say, so I won't be logging on to finding out what Everton fans have been saying, I've had enough stick from the ones I know, I don't want to read anymore. I'm also not concerned whether Everton are gracious in victory, I'm more concerned in Liverpool being gracious whatever the result.

I've been called many things being a Liverpool fan, including the ones you've mentioned, but me being me, took offence of course and was angry and upset by the comments, but I was the better person and walked away, I chose to rise above it.

And how on earth do you know I've not been to a merseyside derby? Just because I don't come across as some sort of die hard fan doesn't mean I haven't or don't go to the matches.

Well if you've been to the derby and sat there taking the sh!te and walked away without saying a word . You are obviously a saint and i bigger man than me . Like i said before you keep doing that in your perfect world and we plebs will keep taking the cr@p.  :bowdown
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:55 pm

I never said I've been to derby and I never said that happened in the derby. You're the one who is putting words in my mouth, but I shall stop posting in this thread, the 3-0 loss is old news, it happened on saturday, I'm just focusing on PSV and Chelsea, you should do the same.
48-1119859832

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:11 am

You can dispute the fact that Everton were the better team, but I believe they showed more passion and took their chances and 3-0 shows this. It's harsh to take but it's the truth

TBH Oasis thats true mate no one in their right mind can deny that.
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:35 am

Oasis wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The more :censored: you say the more Im convinced your on a windup on here, you really remind me of Liverpool Anytime always contidicting members and being controversial.

Yes I was Liverpool Anytime, how did you find me? Darn I thought I had covered my tracks properly.  :oops:

then you know you are banned and should funk off right now you pr1ck
112-1077774096

Postby Geoff's Still Here » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:10 am

Anyone read the THEY CALL US MURDERERS YOU KNOW, Blog
Blows up all the Bitters lies about being victims of the ban in 85.

Its long but full of good stuff

http://they-call-us-murderers-you-know.blogspot.com/
Geoff's Still Here

Postby Anfield rapper » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:15 am

Geoff's Still Here wrote:Anyone read the THEY CALL US MURDERERS YOU KNOW, Blog
Blows up all the Bitters lies about being victims of the ban in 85.

Its long but full of good stuff

http://they-call-us-murderers-you-know.blogspot.com/

What those bitter c.u.n.t.s. seem to forget is that Real Madrid won the CL and came 5th in La liga the same year and the team in fourth got the boot to make way for them. This set a precident and so Everton should have had the boot aswell to make way for the champs. End off. They didn't get far anyway so thats something.  :D
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby totallfc » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:48 pm

50 goals 2 liverpool
totallfc

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion