EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - Countdown to the woodison derby

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:35 am

We can all look for excuses, but it was just one of them days, if we where still playing now we would'nt have scored.

Every so often but not very often, they have their day in the sun, they must be white livered lets face it being in our shadow for so long.

Whilst they will go on about this for years to come, we are talking about our CL game tommorrow, whilst they are not, we will be talking about winning cups this year, they will not.

We still have a chance to win the prem, whilst they dont.

We are a better club, we have a better manager, better players, better fans and will have a brand spanking new stadium whilst they will still not have to wear sun factor.  Forever in our shadow bitters.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:42 am

he doesn't give a f'ck, and takes pleasure in posting replies like that

I know what you mean.

Sorry I didnt pick up on the sarcasm :D
66-1112520797

Postby The Red Baron » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:52 am

Ciggy wrote:We can all look for excuses, but it was just one of them days, if we where still playing now we would'nt have scored.

Every so often but not very often, they have their day in the sun, they must be white livered lets face it being in our shadow for so long.

Whilst they will go on about this for years to come, we are talking about our CL game tommorrow, whilst they are not, we will be talking about winning cups this year, they will not.

We still have a chance to win the prem, whilst they dont.

We are a better club, we have a better manager, better players, better fans and will have a brand spanking new stadium whilst they will still not have to wear sun factor.  Forever in our shadow bitters.

There you go girl,youve spent all weekend worrying about that shower of sh!te.A dose of reality puts things into perspective.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:00 pm

Bamaga man wrote:

I know what you mean.

No probs mate, he just winds me up...and knows it.

Anyway i am off now, going to Turkey later to get away from all the bitters, its been hell this morning there are posters up in our building with pictures of Johnson. And i must of recieved about 50 emails taking the p!ss.

Lynds, nicely put, dont let the blue sh!te get you down.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:03 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

I know what you mean.

No probs mate, he just winds me up...and knows it.

Anyway i am off now, going to Turkey later to get away from all the bitters, its been hell this morning there are posters up in our building with pictures of Johnson. And i must of recieved about 50 emails taking the p!ss.

Lynds, nicely put, dont let the blue sh!te get you down.

Enjoy Turkey mate !!

One things for sure they'll be no Evertonians there ' Europe, whats that ? ' they all say.  :D
66-1112520797

Postby Sabre » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:04 pm

I demand Kuyt may or may not have written

Ok Bad Bob, I will teach you a footballing Lesson. Here is the best 11, and should start every match with, without fail, until we hit poor form.

Reina

Finna  Hyypia   Agger     Riise

Pennant  Sissoko  Gerrard   Zenden

Crouch    Kuyt

The only uncertainty there is possibly Bellamy for Kuyt or Crouch. Crouch lacks physical presence sometimes and speed.

Zenden is better than Kewell or Aurelio, and Agger should be given the nod to see what he can do.

Alonso and Gerrard do not have to play in the same team IMO, they are much of a muchness.

Football Lesson?

Get a clue lad, you're narcisist enough to give Bad Bob a lesson, put Zenden as the best option in the left, drop our second best midfielder, and forget a signing up like Gonzalez totally. Not to mention Aurelio is more meant for the LB than anything else.

I personally think that saying Alonso and Gerrard can't play together is pure bóllocks, they're totally different midfielders and perfectly compatible
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:14 pm

Sabre wrote:Football Lesson?

Get a clue lad, you're narcisist enough to give Bad Bob a lesson, put Zenden as the best option in the left, drop our second best midfielder, and forget a signing up like Gonzalez totally. Not to mention Aurelio is more meant for the LB than anything else.

I personally think that saying Alonso and Gerrard can't play together is pure bóllocks, they're totally different midfielders and perfectly compatible

it's almost as if stu the red is logged on as we speak :D

well said sabre.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:42 pm

Sabre wrote:I demand Kuyt may or may not have written

Ok Bad Bob, I will teach you a footballing Lesson. Here is the best 11, and should start every match with, without fail, until we hit poor form.

Reina

Finna  Hyypia   Agger     Riise

Pennant  Sissoko  Gerrard   Zenden

Crouch    Kuyt

The only uncertainty there is possibly Bellamy for Kuyt or Crouch. Crouch lacks physical presence sometimes and speed.

Zenden is better than Kewell or Aurelio, and Agger should be given the nod to see what he can do.

Alonso and Gerrard do not have to play in the same team IMO, they are much of a muchness.

Football Lesson?

no carragher?

are you suggesting agger is better than caragher. i think sami needs to be fazed out and pair agger with carragher if there is any change to be made in central defence.

sabre is making me laugh now as well calling people lad, next he will be calling them la and calling everton fans beauts. sabre our adopted scouser

:D
112-1077774096

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:21 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:It just winds me up the way the post is wrote...its like he doesn't give a f'ck, and takes pleasure in posting replies like that.

Oh, yeah I don't give a pig that we were stuffed 3-0 in the biggest game of the season. I sat there and throughly enjoyed watching Reina fumble and to watch us crash and burn to Everton.

It seems to me that you don't read posts properly, therefore fail to understand what I mean. It's either that or you incredibly ignorant and just want to pick an argument.

Even you can't deny Everton deserved their win and were the team that wanted it more on the day. If you do deny that then you're hatred for all things Everton is clouding your judgement.
48-1119859832

Postby MaccaLFC » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:35 pm

To be honest, we didn't really deserve to lose based on chances created, but it could be said we did deserve to lose as we failed to take them, whereas they took theirs. At 2-0 I firmly believed we would still at least draw the game, until we hit the post/had 2 chances just wide etc, then I realised it wasn't our day. :(
Der der der der der der der derrr!
MaccaLFC

Postby madred » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:40 pm

Oasis wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:It just winds me up the way the post is wrote...its like he doesn't give a f'ck, and takes pleasure in posting replies like that.

Oh, yeah I don't give a pig that we were stuffed 3-0 in the biggest game of the season. I sat there and throughly enjoyed watching Reina fumble and to watch us crash and burn to Everton.

It seems to me that you don't read posts properly, therefore fail to understand what I mean. It's either that or you incredibly ignorant and just want to pick an argument.

Even you can't deny Everton deserved their win and were the team that wanted it more on the day. If you do deny that then you're hatred for all things Everton is clouding your judgement.

Im not so sure Oasis. To say Everton deserved their win should really be that they got the win they were hoping for. Im not a believer that the old 'they wanted it more' comes into play when we made 3 terrible errors.

Some might say that some of the Liverpool players dont know what it means to play in a Merseyside derby but Rafa knows exactly how much it means and would not send out a side that would let others want it more.

They got their breaks for me and that is why they won the game.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:05 pm

Kuyt = Hustler (aka Kev Huyton 2006)

You heard it hear first. :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:18 pm

The whole thig was pants from start to finish..

Having said that the Bitters were not 3 goals better and from where i was whatching the game was pretty even, wih us shading it on shots/possession ect.

Just one of those things..
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kuyt » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:19 pm

Wrong....

:eyebrow  :eyebrow
Kuyt

Postby HantsRed » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:42 pm

Oasis wrote:

Even you can't deny Everton deserved their win

Well I can.

Everton won mainly because we handed it to them on a plate, with the assistance of that incompetent turd Poll.

If we played Everton 10 times, they might win once, we may draw a couple and we would win the rest. Unfortunately Saturday was the "once".
Even with us playing badly we still dominated the game but presented them with 3 goals.

And BTW, like Ace said, the tone of your posts does actually make it sound like you enjoyed it.
HantsRed

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion