Liverpool v bs derby

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:21 pm

Feel sorry for Luis garcia his bein working his socks off this past month and especially and he gets injuryed which means he won't win his first cap for his country :(
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:22 pm

thought nunez done ok
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:23 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:hey f@ck that sh#te they are cr@p and have been 4th to long but we dont wana be 4th we need to be 1st, and rafa benitez is gona take us there, so ****** off all you everton, chelsea, manure, we are going to be a force we have the best manager and he is out to prove it.
BS you call that football? cmon you ****** dirty low life scum, I hate them ****** send them back where they belong into the 1st division, ugly horrible evil two faced no history ****** ****** ****** ******. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YER THERES ONLY ONE TEAM ON MERSEYSIDE AN THATS LIVERPOOL FC, YOU SHOWER OF NO MARK ****** LOW LIFE ******.
YOUR TEAM IS ******, YOUR FANS ARE ******.
NOW ****** OFF :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

:laugh:  :laugh:

I love reading your posts after games Lynds!!
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:32 pm

At least spell the ****** name right no wonder we get stick lad.   davey moyes was ****** fumin cause we didnt playt as we did on wednesday thats why he left anfield with a big grin on his face

sorry about that must have been thinking about another ****** i cant stand too
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:37 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:thought nunez done ok

he worked hard and really got stuck in, i was surprised by how up for it he was. i`m not the fella`s biggest fan but if he puts in effort like that each week i wont complain.
in fact all the recent signings garcia, pellegrino etc played really well and showed heart. they look to be finding their feet in the english game.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:00 pm

simic_ie wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:hey f@ck that sh#te they are cr@p and have been 4th to long but we dont wana be 4th we need to be 1st, and rafa benitez is gona take us there, so ****** off all you everton, chelsea, manure, we are going to be a force we have the best manager and he is out to prove it.
BS you call that football? cmon you ****** dirty low life scum, I hate them ****** send them back where they belong into the 1st division, ugly horrible evil two faced no history ****** ****** ****** ******. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YER THERES ONLY ONE TEAM ON MERSEYSIDE AN THATS LIVERPOOL FC, YOU SHOWER OF NO MARK ****** LOW LIFE ******.
YOUR TEAM IS ******, YOUR FANS ARE ******.
NOW ****** OFF :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

:laugh:  :laugh:

I love reading your posts after games Lynds!!

hEY sIMIC THAT WAS BEFORE THE GAME LAD :D
iM P#SSED IM MADE YUP IVE JUST BURNED ME FINGER ON A CIGGY BUT HEY, I DONT CAE CMOHN LIVERPOOL :love:  :love:  OH YER IVE GOT A NEW KEYBOASRD :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:12 pm

Erm why is this topic about 6th in the list ??? , we have just battered the BS, ffs people come on get a grip :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:00 pm

i have been waiting for this day for so long. the blue sh#te have been well and truly put in their place. there was only one team playing football today and that was us. 15 shots to 4 tells it's own story. everton once again resorted to their masterplan of bringing dunc the drunk on and humping it into the box for the last half an hour.

everton have taken 11 points out of 33 and have been found out for exactly what they are. extremely lucky and sh#te at the same time.

:laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby parchpea » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:08 pm

There is a gap in quality and today Liverpool made it show. What we need now is to make the league table reflect it too. We are not the best side in land but we are definately 4th best by a decent margin. Lets hope this is the springboard to better things and not another false dawn  :)
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion