Liverpool v bs derby

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:55 pm

yeh you scared the ****** out of me too, i thought they scored cause of dudek
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:00 pm

WE WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!
LiverpoolMadman

Postby L-type » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:00 pm

Just goes to show what a liability we think dudek is
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:00 pm

yeah good win, almsot shat my pants at the end thanks to certain someone !!!
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sheepo » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:01 pm

Amazing Lads.Had me shitting it at the end there.Enjoy your nights in knowledge we beat the scum.
Sheepo

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:02 pm

baros  :angry:
but good game and we won
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:03 pm

Hell its gonna light up my week, im ****** over the moon about this !  My cousin is from Liverpool, but is a blue.  I would give her ******, but the US is denying her re-entry so I'll have to hit her up on her mobile :D   

Glad to see the US is keeping the Blue ****** out of here :p
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:06 pm

3 subs before half time thru injury garcia at half ****** thru injury and playing with ten men cos of silly baros  come on red men is that team spirit or what
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:07 pm

I am delighted we won we got 3 points, but we have 4 players injured, baros suspened for 3 games when that BS made more evil tackles than him ???  explain Rob ****** Styles you ****** :angry: .
baros is banned for 3 games now, and the tackles that they made where all leg breakers :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:12 pm

I am happy with the 3 points dont get me wrong but come on whats goin on, baros gets a red card and all they did was throw ugly evil tackles in the whole game ??? .
Why am I not singing with rejoyce? weve lost baros for 3 games, morientes hamstring,Warnock for god knows how long, BTW did anyone see his leg them scares from his broken leg ffs :Oo: .
I am happy we won the derby but i would have been happier with no ****** injuries, cause we cant afford them :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:13 pm

A win but could be a comfortable one. The next time Milan moan, Rafa should show him today's game. Any striker worth his salt will NOT waste the two chance that came his way. Total lack of composure. Then it's that ugly tackle which there should be no excuse for, whether he is wearing a red shirt or not! :angry:  Put the team under immense pressure from then on.
Garcia and Nunez had a good game, as does Pellegrino. As usual Carra, Finnan and Riise does well too. Stevie showing more fire and his delight after the final whistle showed how much this win meant for him...good to see.

On the downside, our injury jinx strikes again... :angry: Anyone any update on the injury situation? Heard Hamann will be out for two weeks but what about Morientes and Warnock? Garcia looked OK at the end.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:13 pm

dirty dirty ******* ********....Well done, but dirty dirty ******* ********...blue ******
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:14 pm

CGGY enjoy the victory. We don't play for another two weeks which is plenty of time for Hamann and Morientes to recover, Morientes has a strain and it's been said just now that Hamann will be back within ten days.

Baros I could care less about, he had load of chances and couldn't put it away. His tackle was uneccessary, he will certainly go off in the summer.

Luis Garcia deserves to be Man of the Match, injured yet he worked his ****** off
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:14 pm

MOTM Luis Garcia credit to the lad he worked his f@ckin@rse off congrats Luis you are one of us god bless ya :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:15 pm

Anyone any update on the injury situation? Heard Hamann will be out for two weeks but what about Morientes and Warnock? Garcia looked OK at the end.

Warnock will be back in ten days or so, Morientes has a strain but I don't think it's serious. Im sure he was taken off to prevent him from making the injury worse.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion