Liverpool v Besiktas (06/11/07) KO 7:45pm - All the build up and team speculation

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:20 pm

SuperScouser wrote:Reina

Finna Hyppia Carragher Risse

benny gerrard masch kewell

crouch  kuyt

This would be my team as well.. 

Unless Torres is fit, any more info on this?
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:25 pm

Reina

Arbeloa      Carra         Hyypia      Aurelio

Benayoun    Gerrard    Lucas      Riise

Crouch      Voronin

Kewell to come on second half and maybe give Torres 30 mins as a warm up for Fulham.  4 -0 a walk in the park
account deleted by request

Postby skatesy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:26 pm

Even if Torres was fit, I don't think he would start against Besiktas....maybe on the bench but definitely not starting.
skatesy

Postby skatesy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:28 pm

s@int wrote:Reina

Arbeloa      Carra         Hyypia      Aurelio

Benayoun    Gerrard    Lucas      Riise

Crouch      Voronin

Kewell to come on second half and maybe give Torres 30 mins as a warm up for Fulham.  4 -0 a walk in the park

Plleeaase tell me how you could put Riise in the lineup? Am I the only one fed up with this guy?...Especially when we have Kewell and Benayoun to play in his position.
skatesy

Postby Avi Cohen » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:16 pm

This game is a perfect opportunity for us to get some confidence and score a few goals. I know I'll be shot down saying this, but I hope Kuyt plays - he needs a few strikes to get the goo for goal back but it'll probably be Voronin and Crouch. I can't see us getting anything else than a win.
AND HERE COMES AVI COHEN!! OH I SAY - AT THE SAME END HE'S GOT ONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Avi Cohen

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:21 pm

dawson99 wrote:last line sums it up perfectly mikey.

do or die, [email=tw@tem...]tw@tem...[/email]

it will be nice to see what we are like when we are going for a win, because lately weve been stagnant just looking happy not to concede. i hope we go for it from the get go and not just try not to concede, could e a pretty interesting game, and we could seriously tw@t a team. this game has come at the perfect time if u ask me

Link isnt working mate.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:24 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:last line sums it up perfectly mikey.

do or die, [email=tw@tem...]tw@tem...[/email]

it will be nice to see what we are like when we are going for a win, because lately weve been stagnant just looking happy not to concede. i hope we go for it from the get go and not just try not to concede, could e a pretty interesting game, and we could seriously tw@t a team. this game has come at the perfect time if u ask me

Link isnt working mate.

:D

i meant tw@tem because if i put twatem i thought it wouldnt work?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:25 pm

If we have Sissoko and Mash playing as the centre two I am jumping out the window (as I live on the ground floor its no big deal - I just open the door and walk back in  :D )

Just pick our best 11 and go for the jugular Fergie style - knowing Benitez though he'll be scared of losing a goal and keep the game tight :angry:

Fail to win this and we are out. Show some ba11s Rafa!
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:33 pm

well this is a must must must win game for both Liverpool FC and Rafa. if we slip up then i am almost 100% sure the wheels will  start to move to replace him.

we will win 4 -0
Crouch will get 3
(if he gets more that 5 min)
Last edited by lakes10 on Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jedwards » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:08 pm

:angry: :angry: :angry:
This is a very important match for Liverpool, it is make or break for CL. next stage, it may be too late now to get through, but Benitez must listen to LFC's Fans cry and select his second best attacking option in Crouch after Torres, as for the second two duo, that are a total waste of time Voronin & Kuyt, they should not make even the bench really, but only for that idoit Benitez, who will select those two useless strikers ahead of Crouch, He is really had destroied the players confidence by applying his boaring and negative tactics, the team and LFC is moving backward for the last two season, more poor displays and bad results is still to come alike the one of last week!!!!. The problem lies totally with Benitez, he is destroying the LFC, so much so as the previous manager Houllier.

You can see quite clearly the body language of all of the players in the last poor and boaring game, they are not happy with each other, there is no sprit, on co-ordination, backing off, and too many square passes in the middle of the park, which it lead you nowhere, the whole team was lost. GOD HELP US TOMORROW!!!!!
jedwards

Postby stmichael » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:23 pm

jedwards wrote:The problem lies totally with Benitez, he is destroying the LFC, so much so as the previous manager Houllier.

:laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Emre » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:26 pm

my moderator friend can you please erase this stupid Turkish friends comments, its irritating us. I'm a Turk too but search my past comments i hadnt talk like that before.
We believe in friendship.. If you dont interfere this subject i will use my own methods.
Its not war, only a football match and he is talking too silly.

I hope you interest in.
they are the 3th side and their right is just eating :censored: in here.

thanks.
Emre

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 pm

Leonidas08 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Torres is fit again and might play tommorrow  :cool:

source?

But TBH I hope he doesnt play as he will risk making his injury worst and will probably want to go and play for Spain next week.  :glare:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_2851630,00.html

Torres back in training
Striker makes surprise return to training

Liverpool have been handed a boost with the news that Fernando Torres has returned to training.

The Spanish star was expected to be sidelined for up to three weeks with the abductor injury he picked up in the draw with Arsenal at the end of last month.

Torres missed Saturday's goalless draw with Blackburn and his presence was sorely missed as The Reds again drew a blank in front of goal.

The former Atletico Madrid man has made a quicker than expected return to training and he was a surprise face at the club's training ground on Monday as they prepare for Tuesday's crucial UEFA Champions League clash with Beşiktaş.

It seems unlikely that Reds boss Rafa Benitez will risk playing Torres against Beşiktaş as he will be keen to see his star striker avoiding a recurrence of the problem.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:33 pm

jedwards Posted on Nov. 05 2007,14:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very important match for Liverpool, it is make or break for CL. next stage, it may be too late now to get through, but Benitez must listen to LFC's Fans cry and select his second best attacking option in Crouch after Torres, as for the second two duo, that are a total waste of time Voronin & Kuyt, they should not make even the bench really, but only for that idoit Benitez, who will select those two useless strikers ahead of Crouch, He is really had destroied the players confidence by applying his boaring and negative tactics, the team and LFC is moving backward for the last two season, more poor displays and bad results is still to come alike the one of last week!!!!. The problem lies totally with Benitez, he is destroying the LFC, so much so as the previous manager Houllier.

You can see quite clearly the body language of all of the players in the last poor and boaring game, they are not happy with each other, there is no sprit, on co-ordination, backing off, and too many square passes in the middle of the park, which it lead you nowhere, the whole team was lost. GOD HELP US TOMORROW!!!!!

Have a word with yourself doommonger, 77 posts since Oct 03?? Do you only come on here to b1tch? Two many square passes? If your gonna slag of the way we play at least make it accurate, Do you even know what a square pass is? We're a long ball side  :eyebrow
burjennio

Postby stmichael » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:34 pm

Emre wrote:my moderator friend can you please erase this stupid Turkish friends comments, its irritating us. I'm a Turk too but search my past comments i hadnt talk like that before.
We believe in friendship.. If you dont interfere this subject i will use my own methods.
Its not war, only a football match and he is talking too silly.

I hope you interest in.
they are the 3th side and their right is just eating :censored: in here.

thanks.

he's gone
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion