BESIKTAS v LIVERPOOL CL: 24/10/07 - Build-up/Discussion/Safety advice here:

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby slickrick » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:42 am

draw in marseille ans still qualify.
are u takin the :censored:, qualify on 8 points.
we'll need 10 points and won't settle for anything else.

we should have :censored: through this group like arsenal and manure are doin in theirs.
slickrick

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:44 am

Homebooby wrote:
nobybob wrote:hate to say it but what a contrst between this sh-t and arsenal last night, fearing the worst for the weekend

I swear to god it is feckin unbelievable just how lightweight a lot of  people are on this place. Down on the team now and you'll be swinging from his nutsack again if we win on sunday.

Again, we are 6 points off the top of the league going into November which means for the first time in god knows how long, we aren't talking about how we will need to start better next season.

We're still in it (all), we can still win it and that's that. Get behind your team, your players and the manager and judge the improvement over a season for f.cuks sake

We're gonna shove it right up the a.rse on sunday...end of.....

dude yeah thats what football is about you debate we having a low and people want to vent , let them when we win people want to vent , let them wether it highs or lows people have to vent this is as good a place as any be gratful you part of this forum and get to listen to us all bitch and moan sing and cheer  :buttrock  :wwww
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby slickrick » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:46 am

Homebooby wrote:
slickrick wrote:Carragher :censored:
Gerrard :censored:

ye all :censored: on about how their our best 2 players, most overrated players in europe.
alonso makes our team tick and its because of his absence that are form has gone.

cash in on gerrard and buy quaresma, mascherano and alonso in the middle,

c.ockmuncher

i take it ur one of these people that thinks gerrard is god and untouchable. he is so overrated its unbelievable.
u probably had ur eyes closed aswell wen the marseille boys did a 1-2 around him then pinged the ball into the top corner.
but then i forgot the great gerrard can't be criticised.
slickrick

Postby Homebooby » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:47 am

LittleHobo wrote:i agree the clock is ticking

mainly down to the fact that after 4 years we still look like we lack 3 or 4 first teamers

and compare us to rafas valencia is like comparing pele to carlton palmer

arsebiscuits
Homebooby

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:48 am

slickrick wrote:
Homebooby wrote:

ye all :censored: on about how their our best 2 players, most overrated players in europe.
alonso makes our team tick and its because of his absence that are form has gone.

c.ockmuncher

i take it ur one of these people that thinks gerrard is god and untouchable. he is so overrated its unbelievable.
u probably had ur eyes closed aswell wen the marseille boys did a 1-2 around him then pinged the ball into the top corner.

yeah well its very clear is isnt in good form atm but easy to kick a man when he is down but he will come good i am sure of it form is temp class is perm.  :buttrock
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:51 am

slickrick wrote:draw in marseille ans still qualify.
are u takin the :censored:, qualify on 8 points.
we'll need 10 points and won't settle for anything else.

we should have :censored: through this group like arsenal and manure are doin in theirs.

Well we wouldn't be the first team to qualify from the group stages with eight points that for sure. From your initial interjections Rick, it seems to me you need to step up on the "slickness" somewhat.
Last edited by bigmick on Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:54 am

slickrick wrote:
Homebooby wrote:

c.ockmuncher

Not true, I have criticised him in the past...but who really gives a rats ar.se what any of us think anyhow.

If you're a fan you ain't a b.itch and why would you use an opportunity like this to call for a manager to go...please....what we really need is further chaos and disarray and a player exodus. FFS, wake up, smell the coffee and see at this point, we're still in the league with a good chance and who knows what else this season.

This is potentially the best season we will have had in 1/2 a lifetime and when we have it, I'll be expecting all of you fair weather sunday drivers to be waxing lyrical on how frickin die hard you are.
Homebooby

Postby slickrick » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:55 am

i agree form is temporary but i don think he has played well all season.
alonso gets slated by people every week no matter how he plays, yet our form has gone since he has been injured, also along with agger.
yet no 1 raises this point, alonso and masch must start in the middle, play gerrard wide right, i know he doesn't like it but he's effective there.

also why is no one giving out about our lack of cover at centre half.
hyypia although a great servant to the club, his best days are behind him and clearly not good enough any more to play for us. why was a good centre half not bought in the summer??
hyypia own goal sat, own goal tonight, bobo skipped round him for second goal tonight.
slickrick

Postby red37 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:57 am

LegBarnes wrote:dude yeah thats what football is about you debate we having a low and people want to vent , let them when we win people want to vent , let them wether it highs or lows people have to vent this is as good a place as any be gratful you part of this forum and get to listen to us all bitch and moan sing and cheer  :buttrock  :wwww

Are you a ventriloquist by any chance? See i said that without moving me lips! - Honest  :p

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:03 am

slickrick wrote:i agree form is temporary but i don think he has played well all season.
alonso gets slated by people every week no matter how he plays, yet our form has gone since he has been injured, also along with agger.
yet no 1 raises this point, alonso and masch must start in the middle, play gerrard wide right, i know he doesn't like it but he's effective there.

also why is no one giving out about our lack of cover at centre half.
hyypia although a great servant to the club, his best days are behind him and clearly not good enough any more to play for us. why was a good centre half not bought in the summer??
hyypia own goal sat, own goal tonight, bobo skipped round him for second goal tonight.

Look lad, if you're going to come on here and hurl insults at least get your facts straight.  Many of us have discussed the loss of Alonso/Agger and the lack of cover at CB loads on here.  Have a look around, FFS. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:05 am

Rafa's post match press conference was particularly irritating tonight. Yes we did have 28 shots at goal , but he forgot to mention only 6 of those shots were on target, and 3 of those only just about made it to the keeper. He's starting to remind me of Houllier in the dark days. Who cares how much possession we had if we couldn't do anything with it! FFS the team is struggling to score goals , why not explain to us why you wont play Crouch or why you persist in letting Kuyt drop so deep.

I realise he has to try to justify his team and his decisions, but its bloody irritating to listen to.

LINK
account deleted by request

Postby slickrick » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:08 am

bad bob i apologise.
didn't look through the other threads.
slickrick

Postby red37 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:10 am

Well, this thread is about to run its course soon. Anybody still considering a contribution - im giving it til half one, then its closed.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:16 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
gato_busta wrote:If I understand correctly, Crouch should have started the game even if many if not most people here think "he is not good enough and should be sold as soon as the tranfer window opens"? I think its incredible how fast some people change their point of view around here.

Watch out, the fickle brothers will be reporting you to the moderators for that comment.

gato_busta wrote:The main problem at the moment is we don't have the depth we believe we have. With Xabi and Agger out at the moment, Rafa can't really change the team much at all.

Good point, I think that Xabi and Agger have been BIG BIG misses.

mate,surely if two players are missed so much, then its obvious that we do not have the squad to rotate
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:21 am

peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
gato_busta wrote:If I understand correctly, Crouch should have started the game even if many if not most people here think "he is not good enough and should be sold as soon as the tranfer window opens"? I think its incredible how fast some people change their point of view around here.

Watch out, the fickle brothers will be reporting you to the moderators for that comment.

gato_busta wrote:The main problem at the moment is we don't have the depth we believe we have. With Xabi and Agger out at the moment, Rafa can't really change the team much at all.

Good point, I think that Xabi and Agger have been BIG BIG misses.

mate,surely if two players are missed so much, then its obvious that we do not have the squad to rotate

Especially as they were 2 players that everyone thought could be rotated with no problems as we had adequate replacements in Hyypia and Mascherano/Sissoko.  :D
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion