Best and worst buys manager by manager

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:53 am

Good Bob wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Big Niall wrote:I don't know if its just because I pay more attention to LFC but we do seem to buy a lot of duds. I'd say about 50% of signings (going back to Souness era) were rubbish.

Mark Walters, Julian Dicks (Souness deserves two)Collymore, Diouf, Cisse (GH deserves two) and Moreientes were all big buys and rubbish. Bargains would have to be Rob Jones and Jamie Redknapp (excluding free transfers)

Mark Walters was a truly awful player.  He's currently playing in the 'legends' indoor 5-a-side for liverpool.  He's no :censored: legend!!!  :veryangry

FOWLER!!! :D

Sissoko and John Barnes  :bowdown

What about Sissoko and John Barnes?

FOWLERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :laugh:

Posted on June 07 2006,01:43

:laugh: 
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:24 am

7_Kewell wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Big Niall wrote:I don't know if its just because I pay more attention to LFC but we do seem to buy a lot of duds. I'd say about 50% of signings (going back to Souness era) were rubbish.

Mark Walters, Julian Dicks (Souness deserves two)Collymore, Diouf, Cisse (GH deserves two) and Moreientes were all big buys and rubbish. Bargains would have to be Rob Jones and Jamie Redknapp (excluding free transfers)

Mark Walters was a truly awful player.  He's currently playing in the 'legends' indoor 5-a-side for liverpool.  He's no :censored: legend!!!  :veryangry

FOWLER!!! :D

Sissoko and John Barnes  :bowdown

What about Sissoko and John Barnes?

FOWLERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :laugh:

Posted on June 07 2006,01:43

:laugh: 

Exactly. :kungfu:
Good Bob

Postby Good Bob » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:32 am

Do you still think Cole and Vassell are better than Fowler? :laugh:
Good Bob

Postby Alonso14 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:59 am

Come on guys lets not ruin every thread. Sort it out by pm or something. Its gettting boring.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:00 pm

I just think its laughable when idiots like 7_Kewell get into a slagging match with people when in all reality they don't know what they are talking about.

He was telling me how Fowler would fail and isn't a good player anymore and lacks the hunger and desire and how wrong i was to think otherwise. When infact it was him that was wrong, Fowler hasn't suprised me, because i knew what i was talking about and i knew what we were getting.

7_Kewell though didn't, he slagged me to death saying how Nigel Worthington new more than I ever could and how could i be right over him... Well, all i need to say is, I was right, so was Rafa, 7_Kewell and Nigel Worthington were wrong... EAT SH!T! :D
Good Bob

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:08 pm

yay, another thread ruined ???
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:26 pm

good bob has three warnings, and bad bob has none

work that out, if there names suggested their temperament

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:08 pm

Good Bob wrote:I just think its laughable when idiots like 7_Kewell get into a slagging match with people when in all reality they don't know what they are talking about.

He was telling me how Fowler would fail and isn't a good player anymore and lacks the hunger and desire and how wrong i was to think otherwise. When infact it was him that was wrong, Fowler hasn't suprised me, because i knew what i was talking about and i knew what we were getting.

7_Kewell though didn't, he slagged me to death saying how Nigel Worthington new more than I ever could and how could i be right over him... Well, all i need to say is, I was right, so was Rafa, 7_Kewell and Nigel Worthington were wrong... EAT SH!T! :D

Stu, you're one sad, lonely, racist fecker.  I openly said i'd be glad for Fowler to prove me wrong, a point you obvioulsy don't understand. But the real issue here is you're a fuktard without a life. Perhaps, if i upset you enough, you'll post your address on here again?  :D

you need to grow up lad, get a life, a girl and some friends?

i find it amusing that you've been brooding over my Fowler comments, it shows just how shallow and sad you really are.  I'm a liverpool Fan and i'm glad i've been proven wrong Fowler.  However, I will NEVER be proven wrong on my opinion of you.  So do us all a favour, and get a life.  :)
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:34 pm

Good Bob wrote:I just think its laughable when idiots like 7_Kewell get into a slagging match with people when in all reality they don't know what they are talking about.

Great you got something right, so what? People get things right and wrong all the time, even you. Get over yourself it's an Internet forum. And why a grown man is boasting about getting something right to a whole board is beyond me? All I can come to conclusion is you're a very lonely person or your wifes done a runner, one of the two, maybe both.

It's not hard to see that Fowler's heart has always belonged to Liverpool, and it's not hard to see that when Fowler left his career plunged into darkness and he lost all desire to play football because he was not at his special club, he wasn't at home.

Why do you think he's suddenly had this goalscoring surge and looks happy, is getting himself fit and working doubly hard in training and on the pitch to stay at Liverpool a vast change and improvement from the Fowler at Leeds and Man City isn't it?

Anyone who ever doubted Fowler's ability was no doubt stupid but it's not hard to have come to the conclusion that Fowler was "past it" from all the injuries he suffered at Leeds and the fact he couldn't get a game at Man City. But any idiot could of sed "Fowler's still got it; and be proved correct".

A player may lose his pace, his build and age to the point where they are fighting to remain fit but a player who is a natural predator in the box will never lose that nack, and that's happened to Fowler. Robbie could walk out in a testimonial match in a decades time the size of the Jan Molby and he'll still find the net.

So you're not this great wizard of football who knows which player will achieve what and where. You've just made a guess, a prediction and you've gotten right, you're not Neo and you certainly aren't Jesus, so drop the act.
48-1119859832

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:36 pm

0asis wrote:

Great you got something right, so what? People get things right and wrong all the time, even you. Get over yourself it's an Internet forum. And why a grown man is boasting about getting something right to a whole board is beyond me? All I can come to conclusion is you're a very lonely person or your wifes done a runner, one of the two, maybe both.

It's not hard to see that Fowler's heart has always belonged to Liverpool, and it's not hard to see that when Fowler left his career plunged into darkness and he lost all desire to play football because he was not at his special club, he wasn't at home.

Why do you think he's suddenly had this goalscoring surge and looks happy, is getting himself fit and working doubly hard in training and on the pitch to stay at Liverpool a vast change and improvement from the Fowler at Leeds and Man City isn't it?

Anyone who ever doubted Fowler's ability was no doubt stupid but it's not hard to have come to the conclusion that Fowler was "past it" from all the injuries he suffered at Leeds and the fact he couldn't get a game at Man City. But any idiot could of sed "Fowler's still got it; and be proved correct".

A player may lose his pace, his build and age to the point where they are fighting to remain fit but a player who is a natural predator in the box will never lose that nack, and that's happened to Fowler. Robbie could walk out in a testimonial match in a decades time the size of the Jan Molby and he'll still find the net.

So you're not this great wizard of football who knows which player will achieve what and where. You've just made a guess, a prediction and you've gotten right, you're not Neo and you certainly aren't Jesus, so drop the act.

:bowdown
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:42 pm

Great you got something right, so what? People get things right and wrong all the time, even you. Get over yourself it's an Internet forum. And why a grown man is boasting about getting something right to a whole board is beyond me

I predicted Barcelona would beat Arsenal (who would have thought that?) I also predicted right score 2-1 and that Arsenal would bottle it. Am I NOW THE GREATEST? (nothing to do with above argument I just wanted a quick brag :D )
account deleted by request

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:46 pm

s@int wrote:
Great you got something right, so what? People get things right and wrong all the time, even you. Get over yourself it's an Internet forum. And why a grown man is boasting about getting something right to a whole board is beyond me

I predicted Barcelona would beat Arsenal (who would have thought that?) I also predicted right score 2-1 and that Arsenal would bottle it. Am I NOW THE GREATEST? (nothing to do with above argument I just wanted a quick brag :D )

:D
48-1119859832

Postby Good Bob » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:55 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

Stu, you're one sad, lonely, racist fecker.  I openly said i'd be glad for Fowler to prove me wrong, a point you obvioulsy don't understand. But the real issue here is you're a fuktard without a life. Perhaps, if i upset you enough, you'll post your address on here again?  :D

you need to grow up lad, get a life, a girl and some friends?

i find it amusing that you've been brooding over my Fowler comments, it shows just how shallow and sad you really are.  I'm a liverpool Fan and i'm glad i've been proven wrong Fowler.  However, I will NEVER be proven wrong on my opinion of you.  So do us all a favour, and get a life.  :)

Obviously it grates your nerves I knew what I was talking about and you didn't. I have a good life thanks, I'm very happy with what I've got, my Job and my friends. :)

You keep going on about me being racist, being Bad Bob's alter ego, not knowing my football... Prove it...

A Liverpool fan you say? :laugh:
Good Bob

Postby tubby » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:02 pm

Good Bob wrote:Do you still think Cole and Vassell are better than Fowler? :laugh:

I think Andy Cole for was good at Club level. He had a good run at Utd but it ended there.

He is no Fowler though. One regret about Fowler though is that he never made it at international level. He could be playing for England if he had never left Liverpool
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:10 pm

0asis wrote:

The thing is though Oasis, over the years I say alot of things that "turn out" being right, yet at the time, I get a complete hammering to suggest such ludicrous things.

7_Kewell called me alsorts and told me how much I didn't know about the game because I dared to disagree with him and Nigel Worthington. I have every right to say "I told you so" and I'll keep doing it and some scruffy little manc like yourself is not going to stop me.

I mean, lets face it, I've been posting on here for about two years, the people who actually have a clue about the game and the older posters know I know what i'm talking about and they also know that people like you and 7_Kewell are out of the depth when it comes to a footballing arguement, hence the attempted personal insults.

7_Kewell doubted Fowler's ability. That was my point. He was telling me how i knew nothing about football and how stupid i was for disagreeing with professionals such as Nigel Worthington because i disagreed.

Its not guesswork as to how good a player is. Its common sense and judgement. I've said it time and time again, i know a good player when i see one and i don't get it wrong if i actually see the player. Its not rocket science, you can either spot a player, or you can't.
Good Bob

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion