Best and worst buys manager by manager

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Good Bob » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:05 pm

0asis wrote:
Good Bob wrote:The thing is though Oasis, over the years I say alot of things that "turn out" being right, yet at the time, I get a complete hammering to suggest such ludicrous things.

7_Kewell called me alsorts and told me how much I didn't know about the game because I dared to disagree with him and Nigel Worthington. I have every right to say "I told you so" and I'll keep doing it and some scruffy little manc like yourself is not going to stop me.

I mean, lets face it, I've been posting on here for about two years, the people who actually have a clue about the game and the older posters know I know what i'm talking about and they also know that people like you and 7_Kewell are out of the depth when it comes to a footballing arguement, hence the attempted personal insults.

7_Kewell doubted Fowler's ability. That was my point. He was telling me how i knew nothing about football and how stupid i was for disagreeing with professionals such as Nigel Worthington because i disagreed.

Its not guesswork as to how good a player is. Its common sense and judgement. I've said it time and time again, i know a good player when i see one and i don't get it wrong if i actually see the player. Its not rocket science, you can either spot a player, or you can't.

First of all, You have no clue about my age, secondly you also post insults and act like a child, so I suggest you focus on what you're doing before you question someone else. And that's rubbish that older ppl know more than younger ppl. Football is all about opinions and views as well as facts, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they know nothing about football. The beauty and art of footballing debating is being able to except other ppls views as well as our own and put your views forced in a well constructed way.
Not by posting Fowler :D:D x (100) everywhere, like you've been doing.

Oh and I'm not a Manc. :D That's a typical misconception from deeply undecuated ppl like yourself. I also do not like Oasis the band.

Stu - you got lucky with Fowler because the signs are all there, I seriously doubt you can watch a compliation video of an unknown player and say he's gonna be great or he's gonna be poor. You're not this footballing giant with bands of knowledge as you make out you are.

You were right, yes, well done, move on.

No, I never said i can watch a compilation video of a player and judge them. You need to see them live in flesh once, maybe twice.
Good Bob

Postby slater250 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:39 pm

i think that xabi alonso was rafas best buy and nunez was the worst
slater250

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:50 pm

Good Bob wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Good Bob wrote:I just think its laughable when idiots like 7_Kewell get into a slagging match with people when in all reality they don't know what they are talking about.

He was telling me how Fowler would fail and isn't a good player anymore and lacks the hunger and desire and how wrong i was to think otherwise. When infact it was him that was wrong, Fowler hasn't suprised me, because i knew what i was talking about and i knew what we were getting.

7_Kewell though didn't, he slagged me to death saying how Nigel Worthington new more than I ever could and how could i be right over him... Well, all i need to say is, I was right, so was Rafa, 7_Kewell and Nigel Worthington were wrong... EAT SH!T!

Stu, you're one sad, lonely, racist fecker.  I openly said i'd be glad for Fowler to prove me wrong, a point you obvioulsy don't understand. But the real issue here is you're a fuktard without a life. Perhaps, if i upset you enough, you'll post your address on here again?  :D

you need to grow up lad, get a life, a girl and some friends?

i find it amusing that you've been brooding over my Fowler comments, it shows just how shallow and sad you really are.  I'm a liverpool Fan and i'm glad i've been proven wrong Fowler.  However, I will NEVER be proven wrong on my opinion of you.  So do us all a favour, and get a life.  :)

Obviously it grates your nerves I knew what I was talking about and you didn't. I have a good life thanks, I'm very happy with what I've got, my Job and my friends. :)

You keep going on about me being racist, being Bad Bob's alter ego, not knowing my football... Prove it...

A Liverpool fan you say? :laugh:

is that why you post on here friday and saturday night?  :D

Stu, i'm gussing you're a man with problems.  I mean, what sort of person would post their address on here after losing an argument...Obviously your job doesn't allow you to voice your opinion, hence you come on here and act like a child when anyone doesn't agree.  Before someone told me, i thought you were 13.  Why?  Because you won't accept being wrong, you just hurl abuse and make personal insults.  The Fowler aguement came about  because you become abusive when i questioned your opinion.  Obviously you cannot accept that and thats your problem, not mine.  But WHY do you make everything a slagging match?  You've insulted nearly everyone on here, generally telling people to :censored: off....which to be honest fella, isn't on.

Bottom line is stu, you need to get out more and get yourself a girl lad.  As i said, grow up.  If people don't agree, you discuss it....you don't insult them and become abusive, because it shows you're just sad.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:16 pm

A square has four sides... Someone disagrees, are they entitled to their opinion? Of course, it makes them look like a complete tit though does it not?

The Fowler arguement didn't come about because i became abusive, it came about because i stood up to your derogatory "Nigel Worthington's a professional so knows more than you" arguement and the fact it wasn't your opinion you were basing things on. In Nigel Worthington's opinion Fowler wasn't upto it, so you tagged along with that instead of seeing the damn right truth that was there for all to see.

Also, you say i get abusive? What? By telling someone they don't know anything about the game? In most cases i'm stating a fact about their knowledge on football, not questioning intelligence, inter-personal skills or any other aspect of their life.

I'm not the one coming on here, judging people's personal lives and as a person and what they are about due to a disagreement. However, on saying that, i find you to be a pathetic bellend. :D

You always try to take the moral high ground and in all honesty, everyone can see your arguements were floored.

I kept challenging you to put across something that supported your arguement and you couldn't. I challenged your opinion time and time again, as Lando and many others saw... and the only thing you could come back with was:

" :D I'm a bellend"

on a serious note... your answers were based along the lines of "Nigel Worthington knows more than you because he's a professional". Obviously in these circumstances, he didn't.

You then keep calling me a racist, well i ask you to prove it.
You tell me i haven't got a girl? Again, prove it.
Because i posted on here on a friday or saturday night you tell me to get a life? :laugh:

I don't need to waste my time arguing with people like you who DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT when it comes to football or quite obviously, my life, which you know absoloutely nothing about.
Good Bob

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:03 pm

perhaps better left unsaid  :(
account deleted by request

Postby anti-hero » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:48 am

Where oh where, has the topic gone? :D

I thought Diouf was a stupid buy. All that hype surrounding him during the 2002 World Cup and that way-over-inflated transfer fee, I couldnt believe Houllier didnt see through that.

A huge amount of money for a player who gave us crap.

Disappointing is such an understatement whenever his name is mentioned.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:46 am

Good Bob wrote:A square has four sides... Someone disagrees, are they entitled to their opinion? Of course, it makes them look like a complete tit though does it not?

The Fowler arguement didn't come about because i became abusive, it came about because i stood up to your derogatory "Nigel Worthington's a professional so knows more than you" arguement and the fact it wasn't your opinion you were basing things on. In Nigel Worthington's opinion Fowler wasn't upto it, so you tagged along with that instead of seeing the damn right truth that was there for all to see.

Also, you say i get abusive? What? By telling someone they don't know anything about the game? In most cases i'm stating a fact about their knowledge on football, not questioning intelligence, inter-personal skills or any other aspect of their life.

I'm not the one coming on here, judging people's personal lives and as a person and what they are about due to a disagreement. However, on saying that, i find you to be a pathetic bellend. :D

You always try to take the moral high ground and in all honesty, everyone can see your arguements were floored.

I kept challenging you to put across something that supported your arguement and you couldn't. I challenged your opinion time and time again, as Lando and many others saw... and the only thing you could come back with was:

on a serious note... your answers were based along the lines of "Nigel Worthington knows more than you because he's a professional". Obviously in these circumstances, he didn't.

Because i posted on here on a friday or saturday night you tell me to get a life? :laugh:

I don't need to waste my time arguing with people like you who DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT when it comes to football or quite obviously, my life, which you know absoloutely nothing about.

irony is a wonderful thing stu.....why is it you have already got 3 warnings, is it because of your wit and charm? :D  or is it because you act like a 12 year old everytime someone posts something different? 

You don't have to be Freud to work out your a moron.  As i said before, what sort of dickhead would post their address on here after being floored (again) in an argument? :laugh: 

and here's a simple question, are you denying you sent a racist PM? yes or no?
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:58 am

7_Kewell wrote:
Good Bob wrote:A square has four sides... Someone disagrees, are they entitled to their opinion? Of course, it makes them look like a complete tit though does it not?

irony is a wonderful thing stu.....why is it you have already got 3 warnings, is it because of your wit and charm? :D  or is it because you act like a 12 year old everytime someone posts something different? 

You don't have to be Freud to work out your a moron.  As i said before, what sort of dickhead would post their address on here after being floored (again) in an argument? :laugh: 

and here's a simple question, are you denying you sent a racist PM? yes or no?

Talk about being floored in an arguement... You'd know... :laugh:
Good Bob

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:59 am

what a classic answer  :laugh:

as everyone can see...stu doesn't want to talk about his racist pm's or the time he posted his home address on here.  :D
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Smeg » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:12 am

Barra barra barrar Do bar baby.......
Smeg

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:18 am

7_Kewell wrote:what a classic answer  :laugh:

as everyone can see...stu doesn't want to talk about his racist pm's or the time he posted his home address on here.  :D

Kewell, no offence lad but please drop it, you and Stu have both ruined what could of been a great topic. You two obviously don't like each other, so why don't you just ignore one another? Rather than creating arguments etc? It's not needed. And why rise to Stu? Just ignore him and move on.
Last edited by 48-1119859832 on Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
48-1119859832

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:23 am

0asis wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:what a classic answer  :laugh:

Kewell, no offence lad but please drop it, you and Stu have both ruined what could of been a great topic. You two obviously don't like each other, so why don't you just ignore one another? Rather than creating arguments etc? It's not needed. And why rise to Stu? Just ignore him and move on.

fine by me.  I'll ignore his posts as long as he'll do the same with mine.  :)
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:38 pm

I have posted my favourite players of all time on here many times,now Ray Kennedy behind King Kenny has always been the best player imo to wear a red shirt,and anyone like me who saw the man play live time and time again would find it hard to disagree.He was Shanks last ever signing infact he signed him if i remember just hours before he resigned and passed the reigns onto Sir Bob.Sir Bob then turned Ray from an average centre forward into the most wonderful cultured midfielder of the next 10 years add souness,case and terry mac and in my opinion best midfield ever.So best Shanks signing and he also said so years  later   Ray Kennedy,
Last edited by drummerphil on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:52 pm

I cant agree with Ray Kennedy being Shanklys best signing, Stjohn and Keegan were his best imho but I agree with everything else you said. Kennedy was slow, yet always seemed to have lots of time ,was big, yet could make the most delicate of passes and touches, and he could score goals so simply that you never doubted he would score them. A wonderful left foot, a very deceptive player who could time his runs to perfection and so good in the air.I have nearly convinced myself now! lol
           The midfield you mentioned was a managers dream, without doubt the best balanced and best midfield four Liverpool have ever had.
account deleted by request

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:53 pm

never got to see Kennedy play, but i always loved to see Barnes on the ball.  Before his injury, i thought he could take the ball through 11 men
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion