Worst LFC Manager - Decisions, decisions

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:38 pm

id say gerald houllier , those bulging eyes of his!
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby EURO CHAMPS BY 2005 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:59 pm

royal blue mersey comments how nobody mentions pre-Shankley managers yet he fails in his deliberations to utter a word about anyone before the joke Gordon Lee.Is it perhaps the cushions that use to rain down from the stands during Gordons glorious days concused him(rbm) enough not to recall the bleak years that post-dated Gordon(is a moron)and pre-dated him too. :p
EURO CHAMPS BY 2005

Postby tockycol » Wed May 07, 2003 2:48 pm

john mckenna,  w.e. berclay,  tom watson,  david ashworth
matt mcqueen,  george patterson,  george kay,  don welsh,  phil taylor,  bill the god shankly,  bob the master paisley,  joe fagan,  kenny the king dalglish,  graeme souness,  roy evans  gerard houllier,  i would never slag off any liverpool manager or player.
you'll never walk alone
tockycol

Postby cheesecakery » Mon May 19, 2003 5:57 pm

probably between dalglish and houlier id say
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby belfast lad » Wed May 21, 2003 4:50 pm

the worst liverpool manager is not someone from the past, they are all gone and have done their bit.  We can only judge worst in the present and with simple criteria.  Is the manager underacheiving, is the manager getting results, is the manager up for the job, is the mamanger motivating his players.  Answer these questions yourself.  But I have a question for everyone.  How can you take a world class footballer and make him rubbish?  I can't recall any other liverpool manager acheiving this.  Many of them have bought rubbish footballers and they've stayed rubbish or they've got better. But only the the current manager has made world class players into Everton reserves standard.  Marcus Babbel , Smicer, are two of a very long list.  Top players have been exceptional at other clubs but when they meet Houlier the suddenly become cr#p.  I'm not saying he has'nt done good work for liverpool because he has but Roy Evans Helped build the treble winning side as much as him.  Roy Evans never had the open cheque book that Houlier had.
belfast lad

Postby adi » Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:58 pm

the worst manger is Houllier...he needs to go...
adi

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion