Alonso to fund crouch! - Http://www.eatsleepsport.com/index.aspx?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:59 pm

oOShrimpyOo wrote:
You've obviously been on the NewsNow feeder boards that is a live database of every single Liverpool news story on the web

yeah so what if i have, you admit you go on it aswell so whats your problem, so stfu

For instance, one of the top stories is that we are about to sign Jermaine Defoe. Do you see me rushing to start a topic on it though?

again whats your :censored: problem this is a forum, most of the information on here is :censored: anyway. A forum is a place for ppl to express their opinions on topics/issues, and i was literally expressing my opinion by saying what a load of :censored: that rumour is, so again stfu.

i care less if your a :censored: forum moderator, if you wanna start :censored: picking at ppl you've chosen the wrong :censored: bloke
Now i dont believe a word of this   and think its  pathetic, as if we would rid of  alonso...! .

I see you are enraged by my quite innocent remarks fella.  I noticed you are indeed a newbie around here with a limited number of posts to your name. 

You have completely misread me.  As you can clearly see, I am a moderator of this forum.  I don't go around patronising members of this forum.  If I have a problem with them, I tell them clearly in either a PM, or if I feel I need to get my point across, I will do it publicly on the boards.  You've probably noticed this already though haven't you?

You've made it crystal clear to me that you are very disappointed with the tone of my reply in this topic.  You also quite childishly threatened me with violence in your complaint.  And that is the point why you're not getting an apology from me for something I haven't done anyway, which is patronise you.

Read the post properly my friend.  Do I not actually agree with everything you say in your original post after you have copied and pasted the article? 

Now i dont believe a word of this fuc*ing sh!t and think its fuc*ing pathetic, as if we would rid of fuc*ing alonso...!

I agree, simple as.  Then I quite helpfully pointed out that if you look on NewsNow, which I do ALL DAY, you will come across some sh!t on there.  Where's the part where I insult you or patronise you, because I would love to know fella.  I've seen this same topic posted on three other Liverpool football forums today and if it's good enough for their boards, it's good enough for this.  Again, where do you feel insulted?

I've wasted enough of my free time already explaining myself to you.  So instead of complaining about the moderators who you would love to smack on the jaw, why don't you lighten up you idiot?  You are never going to meet me, so don't let me bother you.  You sound like a pretty mature kind of guy.  You take offence very easily though.  I'm on here to make it better, not worse.  That's enough.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:13 pm

One more point, if you are referring to the point I make about people sitting at their PC's writing about sh!te, could you not see I was aiming my anger at the journalists at EatSleepSport? 

Who in their right mind would pay money to start a substandard tabloid website?
jonnymac1979

Postby matrix » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:06 am

alonso is going nowhere stop this rubbish like now, like my dude pal cisses_gona_get_ya said bucket of sh.ite from china

---

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:41 am

Alonso will be there to fund for Peter Crouch <OUCH!!!> if Peter Crouch is worth more than Adriano.

Peter Crouch > Adriano? No points to look at this.
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:52 am

hawkmoon269 wrote:We would be better getting rid of Alonso - his value is dropping!!!! :D

His value dopped becasue he was injured for ages. Are you a retard or something? How the hell are you an elite member posting stupid comments like that.

Xavi Alonso is on of the best passers of the ball we have had in a long time since Jare Litmanen. If it wasnt for his heroic performances so soon after injury against Juventus in Turin we would never have come away from that tie as winners let alone get to Istanbull. Rafa will never sell him. This is probabaly one of the most retartded comments ive ever heard and i hope you get ripped hard for this. And you call youself a fan? You dont even know who your best players are. Knob head.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:18 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:face facts. figos not coming and crouch is. end of! :angry:

:;):

From Daily Post:

LUIS FIGO'S dream move to Anfield was edging nearer reality last night.

Representatives for the 32-year-old Portuguese international were holding talks with Real Madrid president Florentino Perez in an attempt to finally tie up a move to Liverpool.

The Bernabeu club are now understood to have agreed to waive the £2million transfer fee that they had initially wanted which scared off Liverpool.

Now his representives were hoping to secure the former world player of the year's move to Merseyside by agreeing a settlement fee with the Spanish giants for the final year of the midfielder's contract.

Liverpool, who publically at least had feared that the move was dead earlier in the week, were last night buoyed by the news that Figo could become part of Rafael Benitez's squad.

Figo had gone on his club's pre-season tour to the United States, but he is now ready to fly back to complete the move should an agreement be reached with Liverpool.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:19 pm

i lvoe that story paul c. i would love it if figo came over, really love it
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:24 pm

I wasn't sure at first but he is willing to nearly half his wages so it's not like he's moving for a good retirement package or anything. :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:35 pm

bavlondon wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:We would be better getting rid of Alonso - his value is dropping!!!! :D

His value dopped becasue he was injured for ages. Are you a retard or something? How the hell are you an elite member posting stupid comments like that.

Their is a big smilie in his podt indicaing he was being sarcastic you dolt!

It's XABI not XAVI btw. Oh and JARI not JARE.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:18 pm

bavlondon wrote:

Xavi Alonso is on of the best passers of the ball we have had in a long time since Jare Litmanen. If it wasnt for his heroic performances so soon after injury against Juventus in Turin we would never have come away from that tie as winners let alone get to Istanbull. Rafa will never sell him. This is probabaly one of the most retartded comments ive ever heard and i hope you get ripped hard for this. And you call youself a fan? You dont even know who your best players are. Knob head.

You aren't exactly too bright, are you?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:25 pm

Quote (hawkmoon269 @ July 12 2005,13:12)
We would be better getting rid of Alonso - his value is dropping!!!! 

bav...i know you're new, but you've made a bit of a tit of yourself

if someone puts  :D   it means they joking.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:13 pm

end this post......please!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:03 pm

No problems, it's had it's day this one.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion