Use stevie to fund players - Liverpool barters.........

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby neilE » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:07 pm

glad to see most people posting are adamant he stays - watched the CL final again last night (will never get enough!) - he drives the rest on to better things, as well as being unbeatable when he's playing at his best. He's no grandstand "bigger than the club" player either - look at the way he filled in at right back in extra time, even though it's not his position, and he was, by his own words, totally shot.  No contest. We have one of the best players in the world at our club. He wants to play for Liverpool. He's been a supporter all his life. If he leaves then for me it will remove most of the smile I've had since 25th May. This club will achieve very little in the next 3 years if he were to leave - and we wouldn't get anything like 30 mil. It would be just like Owen last year, we'd have to offload for next to nothing, cos his contract would expire otherwise. There will definitely be no benefit to the club.
neilE

Postby el_stinger » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:01 am

Garymac wrote:Is the person who started this thread havin a fookin laugh, use stevie to buy 3 or 4 average players, give us a break, didnt you watch the european cup final, if Gerrard wasnt world class or the most important player we have or the biggest signing we have to make this summer, then we would all be talkin about what might have been, that night proved he is world class, to any doubters hes had, ok he had an off season ok his head wasnt were it should be at times but you try tellin me that at 3 nil down he didnt believe we could win the european cup, He believed we could win the hard job was convincing 10 other players that it could be done and the fact rafa convinced, Gerrard and Gerrard convinced the other players, tells me that Rafa and Gerrard must remain as one for the good of this club.......Sellin Gerrard, dont make me laugh, its not an option, he must stay, simple as.

P.S what scares me is as a center midfielder he hasnt peaked, if he was to hit his peak elsewhere, it would knock me sick.

Newbie: before you attack my thread and put words into my mouth, READ!

Where does it say that I don't think Gerrard is worldclass.

READ.
Doesn't it not say that Liverpool are toying with the idea that the want to barter Stevie to fund bringing in other players to increase its stock?
READ

If you look at it, my view is that in the final at Istanbul, if you forward the match to the second half (Im sure most of us do anyway, lol) particularly the 50.05 minute mark, you will notice something that will make you think, now THATS leadership.

Newbie, I give you credit for trying to make cheek, especially trying to put words into my mouth, I do ask of you one thing, and that is...

READ before you post, otherwise you look like a newbie fool. But i give you the benefit of the doubt, just this once.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:48 am

[quote="LIVERPOOLANYTIME"][/quote]
"If you read my post on page 1 (i think?), you will see that i say WE must TRY and keep him,"

Thats true , you did .

"So  are we not allowed to question his ability???"

Of course you are , just as i'm allowed to wonder what planet some people are from.

"Can you honestly say he was BETTER than Lampard this season??"

In all honesty I can't say that but maybe thats because I don't watch Fu*king Chelsea !

"I didnt say we dont need his goals, drive, tackling abilities and everything he brings to the team, i am just saying that he doesnt ALWAYS have to go for the Million Dollar pass ."

Tripe !That statement is a load of bollox and you know it  . Gerrard doesn't ALWAYS go for the million dollar pass.

"But if people here really beleive that SG is flawless, then that is just misguided nonsense. ;"

What is nonsense is your inference that people believe Gerrard is flawless .Nobody has ever said that about him .Many people however have said he's our best player and he can only get better .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Garymac » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:14 am

el_stinger wrote:
Garymac wrote:Is the person who started this thread havin a fookin laugh, use stevie to buy 3 or 4 average players, give us a break, didnt you watch the european cup final, if Gerrard wasnt world class or the most important player we have or the biggest signing we have to make this summer, then we would all be talkin about what might have been, that night proved he is world class, to any doubters hes had, ok he had an off season ok his head wasnt were it should be at times but you try tellin me that at 3 nil down he didnt believe we could win the european cup, He believed we could win the hard job was convincing 10 other players that it could be done and the fact rafa convinced, Gerrard and Gerrard convinced the other players, tells me that Rafa and Gerrard must remain as one for the good of this club.......Sellin Gerrard, dont make me laugh, its not an option, he must stay, simple as.

P.S what scares me is as a center midfielder he hasnt peaked, if he was to hit his peak elsewhere, it would knock me sick.

READ.
Doesn't it not say that Liverpool are toying with the idea that the want to barter Stevie to fund bringing in other players to increase its stock?
READ

If you look at it, my view is that in the final at Istanbul, if you forward the match to the second half (Im sure most of us do anyway, lol) particularly the 50.05 minute mark, you will notice something that will make you think, now THATS leadership.

Newbie, I give you credit for trying to make cheek, especially trying to put words into my mouth, I do ask of you one thing, and that is...

READ before you post, otherwise you look like a newbie fool. But i give you the benefit of the doubt, just this once.

Stinger for your info lad im not a newbie ive been on this forum longer than u but ive just got a new computer and internet so ive got a new log in, so dont be throwing that newbie bullsh!t at me, you posted a thread and i made my personal opionion on it, my opinion is different to yours but at no time am i trying to put words into your mouth.....And if you look on th last few pages you will see why i wrote what i did. Sometimes people are jokes on this forum and they expect everyone to agree and get along, but thats the whole point of a forum to have a debate, you dont have to write a fuc*in article everytime someone doesnt agree with every word you say........You will give me the benefit of the doubt, behave lad!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby el_stinger » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:06 am

Garymac wrote:
el_stinger wrote:

READ.
READ

Stinger for your info lad im not a newbie ive been on this forum longer than u but ive just got a new computer and internet so ive got a new log in, so dont be throwing that newbie bullsh!t at me, you posted a thread and i made my personal opionion on it, my opinion is different to yours but at no time am i trying to put words into your mouth.....And if you look on th last few pages you will see why i wrote what i did. Sometimes people are jokes on this forum and they expect everyone to agree and get along, but thats the whole point of a forum to have a debate, you dont have to write a fuc*in article everytime someone doesnt agree with every word you say........You will give me the benefit of the doubt, behave lad!

Now your backtracking boy, just don't put words into my mouth.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:13 am

el_stinger wrote:
Garymac wrote:
el_stinger wrote:

READ.
READ

Now your backtracking boy, just don't put words into my mouth.

trying to put words in your mouth, what you on about, i gave me opinion end of, we'll leave it at that ay or we will just end up goin round in circles, we can agree to disagree
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby BringBackTiti » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:14 am

Its all going on in the liverpool forum house haha
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:34 pm

el_stinger wrote:Newbie: before you attack my thread

Newbie, I give you credit for trying to make cheek, especially trying to put words into my mouth,

READ before you post, otherwise you look like a newbie fool.

whats with the "newbie " every other line ?
You've been here what ? five months ? Who all of a sudden  gave you a big hat and called you sheriff ?

:kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Garymac » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:49 pm

Woof, i found it funny to be honest, am 23 and supportered LFC all me life but because i havent made 600 posts i havent got the right to say what i want.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:01 pm

Don't sweat it Gmac ,Stinger sounds like a right rsole . Fkin' newbie this and newbie that ,throwin' his weight around behind his keyboard ,maybe he thinks callin' someone a newbie will intimidate them and at the same time confer some kind of status to himself , he obviously thinks he's part of some "elite " 'cause he's been part of a forum for 5 months and we haven't told him to fu'ck off (yet  :D  )

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Garymac » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:04 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Don't sweat it Gmac ,Stinger sounds like a right rsole . Fkin' newbie this and newbie that ,throwin' his weight around behind his keyboard ,maybe he thinks callin' someone a newbie will intimidate them and at the same time confer some kind of status to himself , he obviously thinks he's part of some "elite " 'cause he's been part of a forum for 5 months and we haven't told him to fu'ck off (yet  :D  )

:laugh:

nice to see ive got you on my side, youve got 6000 posts you can tell him to do all you want.....you could even make him your b!tch!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Feeney » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:07 pm

:D :D :D :D

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:11 pm

Garymac wrote:Woof, i found it funny to be honest, am 23 and supportered LFC all me life but because i havent made 600 posts i havent got the right to say what i want.

:D  :D

Wouldn't worry about it mate.

What you were saying about gerrard made total sense to me
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:26 pm

Garymac wrote:nice to see ive got you on my side, youve got 6000 posts you can tell him to do all you want.....you could even make him your b!tch!

Hold up , number of posts means fu'ck all , most of us talk sh'ite most of the time anyway .

I only chipped  in 'cause I don't like "schoolyard bullies " .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Garymac » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:05 am

woof woof ! wrote:
Garymac wrote:nice to see ive got you on my side, youve got 6000 posts you can tell him to do all you want.....you could even make him your b!tch!

Hold up , number of posts means fu'ck all , most of us talk sh'ite most of the time anyway .

I only chipped  in 'cause I don't like "schoolyard bullies " .

I was just jestin woof, Posts do mean fu*k all, its just funny the way some people use it as a tool to think they hold a high and mighty ground over people with less posts, cant wait till i have 1000 posts and can start bullying the so called 'newbies' and giving them grief!!!    :D  :p

And i agree, we do talk a lot of sh!T!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion