OOOH LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YU
callaway360

Postby clik » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:57 am

callaway360 wrote:Who should partner bellamy??? upfront in liverpool

me :wwww
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby Rimetto » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:42 am

sept wrote:The lads I talk to are not happy with us having anything to do with this welsh clown.  He just causes trouble wherever he goes and will bring shame to the club.  Souness, Robson, Shearer just got abused by this guy so what chance has Rafa got eh??  His problems are not just confined to the football pitch.  What about all the off-field antics and alleged assault on a young woman which is due to come to court??  If he gives Stevie G any sh*t then he'll end up going back from whence he came.  It seems the only person he gets on with in football is Mark Hughes.  WE (THE KOP) ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS ONE RAFA!!!

So you speak for the KOP do you??
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redman in wales » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:56 pm

Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy has been charged with assaulting a teenage girl in an alleged nightclub bust-up.

Bellamy faces two counts of assault after the 19-year-old claimed he struck her in Number 10, a trendy Cardiff club. The alleged victim complained of suffering bruising to her arm and neck.

Reports claim that the player was partying with a friend when there was an altercation between him and the girl as she was walking through a narrow part of the club's VIP section.

The 26-year-old was charged by South Wales Police on Friday morning when he answered his bail after returning from honeymoon.

A police spokeswoman said: "A 26-year-old man has been charged with two counts of Section 39 assault. He was charged after answering his bail on Friday morning. No court date has yet been fixed."

Within hours of the charge, Bellamy was snapped by the press parking his black Bentley Continental sports car on double yellow lines outside The Cornerstone pub in City Road, Cardiff - something which the local press naturally picked up to have a pop about.

Bellamy is also due in court this month for driving without insurance and failing to produce an insurance certificate.

-----------

the actual assult  happened before he signed, so we knew what we were taking on. It is possible for him to serve jailtime for it but i think its highly unlikely.

and also... i wish i knew when he went to that pub. the cornerstone pub is 5 minutes walk away from where i lived.... could have got me shirt signed!
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:59 pm

link :

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100new....ge.html

or if that doesnt work:
http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/      front page story for more info
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:30 pm

bbc link
bbc