Letter from craig bellamy - Absolute madness, isn't it?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:16 pm

Dear Reds,

Captain of Wales Craig Bellamy here, isn't it?

As you may have seen recently, I'd grown weary of wasting my talent at a club that features in competitions such as the League Of Champion, and shows no ambition other than to win the English Premier league.

I took you as far as you were willing to go, and to be honest I could do no more. So, to further my career I have moved on to East London Unitad. They've got that bald referee man as chairman now, and although I couldn't understand a f*ckin' word the man says, after one glance at their wikipedia page I was hooked. 2006 FA Cup finalists. It doesn't get any bigger than that, isn't it?

To be honest it does get a little bit annoying to see all the lads here running around, forgetting to give me the ball all the time. It's early days though, and I know so much that it'll take a few games for them to learn from me how they should play. And if it carries on, I've got a sand wedge in the car, isn't it?

For my first game for the London, I was surprised that my family came to cheer me on. Please find the photo that I've been attaching now.

All of my thanks, and I hope I don't embarrass you too much when we play you later in the season!

Peace,

Craig Bellamy
ivor_the_injun

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:22 pm

Ah.. lovely. more tears in my eyes.. (this time due to laughter)
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:28 pm

PS: Just been out shopping... I couldn't believe my eyes, isn't it?

Good to see that for everything I'm putting into this city, they're giving me a little back.

ivor_the_injun

Postby MightyLFC » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:32 am

Ha ha
Im crying with laughter.
MightyLFC

Postby Sabre » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:59 am

Excuse me mates, I've recovered full reading of the forum the last week, before that I was reading the tranfer things more on the surface.

Has said anything wrong Bellamy about Rafa or Liverpool as of late? It seemed to me before summer that some people were expecting him to have a rant, but I didn't see any.

If he hasn't said anything bad, I cannot blame much the lad. Torres is better and all that, but I didn't dislike his attitude in the pitch. I'd wish him good luck except against us unless he said something wrong.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby happychappy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:36 am

I heard he the deciding factor in him leaving was when west ham offered him a lifetime supply of pot noodles as part of his contract. . . . . . . Isn't it!
"First is First and Second is Nowhere" The Legend Bill Shankley
happychappy

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion