Craig bellamy puts pen to paper - All views here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:40 am

we still have Pongolle within our ranks and Rafa's tendency to play Garcia/Gerrard behind the hole.

Pongolle can forget abt long term career in Liverpool because he's NOT inside Rafa's "master plan". I think some ppl here thinks that he's a good player, so am i but no matter how good you are if you are NOT in the plan then OUT you go.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby babu » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:41 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
we still have Pongolle within our ranks and Rafa's tendency to play Garcia/Gerrard behind the hole.

Pongolle can forget abt long term career in Liverpool because he's NOT inside Rafa's "master plan". I think some ppl here thinks that he's a good player, so am i but no matter how good you are if you are NOT in the plan then OUT you go.

you seem to know shafie, can you share rafa's master plan with us?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DonnieDarko » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:53 am

I am genuinely sorry that you have an infatuation with a nutty frenchman. Sorry he was a donkey at Anfield. Wasn't worth the paper of his contract.
DonnieDarko

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:59 am

can you share rafa's master plan with us?

He ask me ... have you done yr home work, son ?
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:03 am

I am genuinely sorry that you have an infatuation with a nutty frenchman. Sorry he was a donkey at Anfield. Wasn't worth the paper of his contract.

I think you all should know already how Rafa "run" Liverpool. He has his own plan, let him "fly" and I sure belived next season will be a better season than last season.

Cant wait for the next season to start !
LiverpoolMadman

Postby redmikey » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:08 pm

i have been a bellamy hater for years but he has desire and passion to win and dosen't like tolerating fools

and for 6 mill he is a steal at this level with no settling in time and all that balls

boyhood fan, shirt kisser on the way but the lad has pace and skill to burn lets give him a chnce to play at the very top and show doubters like me his class
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:34 pm

Well Klose actually is very prolific for Werder Bremen so this World Cup has only enhanced his already good reputation.  Same with Podolski who has just gone to Bayern after a great season with Cologne.  The only people who rave about these 2 now dont know about German football. 

As for Bellamy, I think his a good player.  I am disappointed that the club has to operate in the bottom end of the market and cannot even attempt to sign 'true world class big name players' which cost £15 mil+ however understand Rafa can only spend a certain amount.

I just wish people would stop mentioning names such as Villa, Torres, Aguerro, Tevez etc not accepting that the club cannot afford these type of players.
puroresu

Postby kingycrouch » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:15 pm

what do u expect we are a big club so we will be linked with big names weather u like it or not m8
David Villa would be a great signing if possible come on benitez listen to Garcia on this one
kingycrouch

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:20 pm

puroresu wrote:Well Klose actually is very prolific for Werder Bremen so this World Cup has only enhanced his already good reputation.  Same with Podolski who has just gone to Bayern after a great season with Cologne.  The only people who rave about these 2 now dont know about German football. 

As for Bellamy, I think his a good player.  I am disappointed that the club has to operate in the bottom end of the market and cannot even attempt to sign 'true world class big name players' which cost £15 mil+ however understand Rafa can only spend a certain amount.

I just wish people would stop mentioning names such as Villa, Torres, Aguerro, Tevez etc not accepting that the club cannot afford these type of players.

Whilst it's nice to sign expensive players who are hyped up by ppl, it's better to sign players that will fit your system albeit expensive players like Shevchenko or players who don't have such a reputation & aren't expensive. Bellamy fits our system well and he will prove to be a good signing. You don't need to sign the likes of Robinho to have a good team, just ask Real Madrid.
48-1119859832

Postby callaway360 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:57 pm

well i believe that bellamy could do the club realy well, i have seen what he sed in the interview and it has always been his wish to play for liverpool and if you get your wish you do your very best, and im sure he will. people shouldnt doubt him untill they have seen him play, and he done very wel and scored alot of goals last season considerin who he played for. things can only get better for liverpool upfront.... :D  :D
we love yu liverpool we do,
OOOH LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YU
callaway360

Postby The_Rock » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:35 am

puroresu wrote:Well Klose actually is very prolific for Werder Bremen so this World Cup has only enhanced his already good reputation.  Same with Podolski who has just gone to Bayern after a great season with Cologne.  The only people who rave about these 2 now dont know about German football. 

I wonder if we can exchange klose with crouch  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AwiLas » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:40 am

If Liverpool can't afford Villa, Torres etc, should try for Kader Toure.. The Togo powerhouse.. Seen him play against Korea and Swiss.. Don't tell me his worth more than 5 million.?. Cheers..
AwiLas

Postby anti-hero » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:14 am

AwiLas wrote:If Liverpool can't afford Villa, Torres etc, should try for Kader Toure.. The Togo powerhouse.. Seen him play against Korea and Swiss.. Don't tell me his worth more than 5 million.?. Cheers..

What's with you and all the "Cheers.."?  ???

-----

I dont think that there is anymore to say about Craig Bellamy except for the debate on whether or not he is a good enough player for Liverpool.

His "attitude" on the pitch does not really bother me. What the guy is, is a winner. He hates to lose. And a striker with that kind of mentality, who also works hard to scores goals is good enough for me.

I'd rather have a squad full of hot headed, temperamental players who are hungry for the win rather than a team full of French poofs who lack desire and concentration.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby callaway360 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:02 am

i fully agree with anti hero.

liverpool should have a look at saudi arabia and tunisian players, im sure they wudnt cost much but could turn out to be realy effective.
OOOH LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YU
callaway360

Postby Good Bob » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:59 am

callaway360 wrote:i fully agree with anti hero.

liverpool should have a look at saudi arabia and tunisian players, im sure they wudnt cost much but could turn out to be realy effective.

Are you having a laugh?
Good Bob

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion