Craig bellamy - The reason

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:39 pm

taff wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:Don't believe for a second. Im more inclined to think that it was simply because fookin toshack had him running around on his own up front for the best part of 90 minutes against the brazilians in mid-week :angry: .

P.S Lawrenson obviously just says what lover boy Lineker wants to hear :p   OOOH GARY! :D

Should he not play then and become another Giggs

No I didn't mean he should become another lazy ar.se like giggs  :p  but when there are important league matches coming up Wales seem to be more than willing to put Giggs in cotton wool for the mancs. They did that at half time against brazil yet bellamy was left to run around burning up energy in another pointless friendly without support.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:21 pm

Bellamys choice. Giggs has dodgy hamstrings
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:46 pm

balls this will only make him better because he knows he will be dropped if he doesnt play to his best
Kopite-Jud

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:04 am

He's having a bit of a barren run at the mo, a bit like Crouch when he first arrived, Im sure once he starts scoring he will have more confidence in himself.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:32 pm

Its just not going in at the moment but i have more confidence that he will start scoring sooner rather than later than i did when Crouch came to us. I hope he does anyway because i don't think he has Crouch's patience and will become frustrated if he isn't scoring and is getting subbed on 60 mins in matches. He is getting into the right positions and having shots but he seems to be trying to force it rather than it just being a natural reaction shot. I think in one of these games he'll score a couple hopefully it'll be against spurs on the weekend.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:37 pm

Was told yesterday by a mate of mine that Fowler and McManaman were on the Karake in Chilly's on Wavertree High Street the Sunday night before we flew out to PSV, smashed out of their brains. 

Did Fowler make that trip?  I'm pretty sure he didn't make the bench, but did he make the trip?  Or is it just my non-LFC supporting mate bullshitting me?
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:40 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Was told yesterday by a mate of mine that Fowler and McManaman were on the Karake in Chilly's on Wavertree High Street the Sunday night before we flew out to PSV, smashed out of their brains. 

Did Fowler make that trip? 

Hope he's not back to his old ways, but yes he travelled to Holland he was on the training pictures although he wasnt picked to play.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:49 pm

I really, really, really hope that's not true. I don't begrudge anyone a drink, but the last thing the club needs after taking a leap of faith with Robbie is to have him sh*tfaced and plastered all over the tabloids.

As for Bellamy, it's not really happened for him so far, but I would absolutely love to see his Pro Zone stats from the little he's featured so far this season next to some of Cisse's from last year.

Hard work and intelligent running like he's displayed will yield goals - his chip over the keeper last night would've capped a great move, and would've made a fine start - but it'll definitely come. Spurs are a bit of a mess at the moment, and although they're no pushover, I think a few of our lads will fancy netting at the weekend.
ivor_the_injun

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:57 pm

It will come for Bellamy.  He's working hard and was unlucky not to get a goal last night.  As long as he keeps his head down (does he have a choice with no neck? :D ) and keeps a good attitude, he'll be a star for us.

Hope the Fowler rumours aren't true, because Rafa won't tolorate anyone taking the :censored:....least of all his 4th choice striker.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:06 pm

7_Kewell wrote:Hope the Fowler rumours aren't true,

So do I.  If they are true, it means he was singing fucking Angels by Robbie Williams.

That's simply unforgiveable.
jonnymac1979

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:09 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:

So do I.  If they are true, it means he was singing fucking Angels by Robbie Williams.

:D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:15 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:

:laugh:  The day after the derby with a bitter aswell  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:38 pm

Terry Mac Dermott on Bellamy after the tunnel bustup.

McDermott said: 'I was talking to the referee. It had nothing to do with anyone else and I take exception to little upstarts like him.

'I do not like it when people like to think they are bigger than clubs.

'When he was at Newcastle, he thought he was a big cheese. Everywhere he has been, he has been in bother - and it is all starting again at Liverpool.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:06 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Was told yesterday by a mate of mine that Fowler and McManaman

:wwww

Don't need to read anymore Jonny, Fowler associated with McMannaman can only be bad news .    :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:27 pm

Ciggy wrote:Terry Mac Dermott on Bellamy after the tunnel bustup.

McDermott said:[b] 'I was talking to the referee. It had nothing to do with anyone else and I take exception to little upstarts like him.

that's the first time anyone has used the word "upstart" since 1879. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion