LIVERPOOL VS SUNDERLAND - Sunday 28th march 16.00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ironman » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 pm

only me wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
only me wrote:Best performance of the season should have trashed them but good result alltogether

Couldn't avoid viewing even in a day as today the hopeless and helpless player which Babel is ,what a waste of space this lad is ,one can only wander what is going inside this guy's head - why he stayed and Riera was shipped....

Great game to count on for Thursday.(Just keep Lucas on the bench).

He was good today.  I dont know which f*cking game you were watching.

same game you were watching just with my eyes open mate.

Babel is a hopeless cause ,lost too many balls ,tried to many times going through players the usual babel :censored:...You just see he has no football brain - total goat .

couldnt disagree with you more about babbel!! he needs a good run of games and our manager to show some belief and faith in him! marco van basten said when babbel moved to us that he was the biggest talent to come out of holland in 10 yrs!! i still believe he has all the qualities you need to be massive success for us!! remember thierry henry at juventus??
ironman

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:54 pm

devaney wrote:Is that really the real SOS on the YouTube ?? Doesn't it make you proud !!

Have a look at there website regarding that youtube ,

An yes i am proud to be a member .
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm

ironman wrote:
only me wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
only me wrote:Best performance of the season should have trashed them but good result alltogether

Couldn't avoid viewing even in a day as today the hopeless and helpless player which Babel is ,what a waste of space this lad is ,one can only wander what is going inside this guy's head - why he stayed and Riera was shipped....

Babel is a hopeless cause ,lost too many balls ,tried to many times going through players the usual babel :censored:...You just see he has no football brain - total goat .

couldnt disagree with you more about babbel!! he needs a good run of games and our manager to show some belief and faith in him! marco van basten said when babbel moved to us that he was the biggest talent to come out of holland in 10 yrs!! i still believe he has all the qualities you need to be massive success for us!! remember thierry henry at juventus??

More like Cisse than Henry mate.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby ironman » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 pm

s@int wrote:
ironman wrote:
only me wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:

More like Cisse than Henry mate.  :D

Cisse better than Ngog tho!! :D
ironman

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 pm

You know when the game had ended . did anyone get on Fernando go staight down the tunnel boot off , just a little limp from him there was , gonna watch it on MOTD again and see , He never warmed down either, just praying its me eyes playing tricks with me , Have a look though and see if you spot it
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 pm

NANNY RED wrote:You know when the game had ended . did anyone get on Fernando go staight down the tunnel boot off , just a little limp from him there was , gonna watch it on MOTD again and see , He never warmed down either, just praying its me eyes playing tricks with me , Have a look though and see if you spot it

I saw that Nanny. I was hoping it was just a bit of stiffness after sitting for 10 mins rather than any sort of injury. I didn't notice he had a boot off though.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 pm

GET FECKING IN !!!!!!!!!
JoeTerp

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Its all such a blur but I can't remember if I am mad at Insua for poor crossing in the match today or from his performances for me on FIFA 10, where he has certainly not been crossing well.
JoeTerp

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:35 pm

JoeTerp wrote:GET FECKING IN !!!!!!!!!

:buttrock
LFC2007

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:42 pm

JoeTerp wrote:Its all such a blur but I can't remember if I am mad at Insua for poor crossing in the match today or from his performances for me on FIFA 10, where he has certainly not been crossing well.

:laugh:

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:07 am

Great team performance all round today, especially from Agger, Gerrard and Torres who were all outstanding today. But to be honsest i cant really have anyone at fault today they were all good and some of the quality of football was superb. Its lovely to see all the fluid passing moves happening when we actually have the talented players in the right places! really hoping that Rafa sees the light this time and dosnt bring Lucas back in unless Gerrard, Aquilani or Mascherano get injured, the diffrence of having Gerrard in central midfield was huge today. Gerrard was allowed to dictate the play and i thought he pulled the string really well all game, he looked full of energy which was really pleasing to see as well. The wingers and full backs where also combining nicely today, the link up play between defence, midield and attack was tap draw.

So overall very pleased and long may it continue, and please please please Rafa leave Lucas on the bench!!!!!!
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:40 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:the energy shown by Agger to constantly run the length of the pitch was outstanding

Thats cos he's done feck all all season until now.

Good win, shame its too late.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:00 am

Now that, that I enjoyed.  Great win and a performance to match.  Hopefully this will provide just the right platform for an effective run-in.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Good Yank » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:29 am

NANNY RED wrote:You know when the game had ended . did anyone get on Fernando go staight down the tunnel boot off , just a little limp from him there was , gonna watch it on MOTD again and see , He never warmed down either, just praying its me eyes playing tricks with me , Have a look though and see if you spot it

Nan, I'd like you to do a little experiment.  Wear one shoe with a half inch heel and hold the other in your hand and then walk, I'm pretty sure it would look like a limp LOL.  I don't think there is anything to worry about regarding Nando's fitness (for once this year anyway).  Maybe just a bit of stiffness after sitting for a few minutes at the end of the match.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby shawnk » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:32 am

Babel is playing like Kuyt at the moment, chase after opponent, back tracking and closing in on opponent. Good for him and he has the extra bit of pace and dribbling (not much), he still has to work hard on it.
shawnk

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games