LIVERPOOL VS STOKE CITY - Wednesday 2nd february ko 8.00 pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Scottbot » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Three clean sheets in a row is great to see.

And we've actually got a positive goal difference at last for the first time this season!

Fairplay to Kenny, I really didn't like the look of our line-up before the game but it sounds like the lads played well. Goes to show it not who you pick or how you set-up that's the most important thing, it's how you ask your players to go out and play the game.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roysreds » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Really impressed with the paitient display, Suarez's goal/tricks, DK's performance, the adaptability of the formation.

We finally have a team that can "PLAY BETWEEN THE LINES" as a once famous tactition used to say, quite often :)

Made up
roysreds

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 pm

s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.

He is on course. Since Kenny took over the vibe is still there and we look a lot more comfortable. A few good signings and we will be sorted.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Made up ,with the clean sheet and a plus goal difference for the first time since the season started , Kelly and Kuyt great for me tonight ,

Now lets batter them bas.tards on Sunday  :buttrock
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 pm

pass and move pass and move

i cant remember the last time i saw the team play this cohesive.

they seem kind of happy with each other.

makes me happy. :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 pm

LUIS SUAREZ, LUIS SUAREZ First game kop chanting his name already and a goal to boot on his debut, well in lad  :buttrock

THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS, THEY ALL LAUGH AT US, THEY ALL MOCK AT US, THEY ALL SAY OUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED BORN TO BE A SCOUSER, VICTORIOUS ARE WE, SO IF YOU WANA WIN A CUP, THEN YOU BERRER HURRY UP, CAUSE WE''RE LIVERPOOL F.C.

F'UCKIN GET IN REDMEN  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 pm

The Good Yank wrote:Nice win!!! Nobody is bigger than the club!!! Welcome to LFC Suarez!!!  You worked harder in 20 minutes than Judas had all season.

Absolutely, really really impressed by the lad Suarez, his vision was great, movement excellent, attitude superb and goal sublime, but next time hit it just a wee bit harder lad.  :D
worcester_red

Postby mkingdom » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Ryan Babel was watching the game and tweeted a celebration at 2-0.  Can we buy him back??

Top bloke.
mkingdom

Postby niny8 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 pm

just loved the game. suarez looks like he's going to fit in the team perfectly, loved to watch him.

and even if it goes as an og, this goal made him gain instant confidence. can't wait for sunday, i have a great feeling about that game

liverpool is alive and kicking  :buttrock
niny8

Postby Greavesie » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Made up ,with the clean sheet and a plus goal difference for the first time since the season started , Kelly and Kuyt great for me tonight ,

Now lets batter them bas.tards on Sunday  :buttrock

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby PabloMedina28 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Suarez is a star now, not in the making. Hopefully now aswell people will stop worring about him being too leightwieght the guys bulit like a little tank. He seems more intelligent then Torres with his runs and link up with team mates.

Lucas also continues to grow hes turning into a real star for the team. I believe hes gonna be captain/vice-captain one day if he stays (and you can quote me on that) the lad has a brilliant attitude, is diisaplined and is perfectly suited for the pass and move style we wont get back to. Anyone who thinks he just passes side to side need to watch the games more.

Kelly and shelvey (when he came on) showed again how  important they could be in teh future, Johnson seems to be getting back to his best aswell as Gerrard.

Cant wait for Carroll to go upfront with Suarez although if Kuyt plays liek that every game maybe he might not get into the team lol

Excited to see what Kenny will do with the new team we will most certainly have in teh summer
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm

anti-hero wrote:pass and move pass and move

IS THE LIVERPOOL GROOVE  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Gary Neville has retired. "Gary was the best English right-back of his generation"-  Fungus.

No he wasnt, he was the ONLY right back, Rob Jones was yards better.

Nothing to do with this match I know but I thought I would pop it up.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 pm

aside from a couple of catches and back passes, Pepe could've been kicking back on a lawn chair.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 pm

mkingdom wrote:Ryan Babel was watching the game and tweeted a celebration at 2-0.  Can we buy him back??

Top bloke.

Now lets not get carried away.  :D  :D

By the way it's Surez's goal as far as I'm concerned.
worcester_red

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games