LIVERPOOL vs Spurs - Sun 30 March 2014 - ko 16.00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm

woof woof ! » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:33 pm wrote:Astounded at the lack of reaction in this thread to a top quality performance .

Can only assume the absentee's are to drunk to operate a key board ?

1st class performance from the team and I must give a big  :bowdown  to the fans in the ground, their support reminded me of those special European nights.

:buttrock

Speechless!
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Just how good was Flanagan earlier ? How sweet was Coutinho's football ? And if anyone's seen the film 'Jumper' were the main character can teleport
himself to different places can they remember if Jordan Henderson was in it ? because he was fucking  everywhere today.

The noise inside Anfield was reminiscent of when we played Olympiakos on our way to the 2005 Champions League ,the power of the Kop lent itself to
the belief you could clearly see running through the 11 players on that pitch ,and its proving a potent cocktail.

The song 'Poetry in motion' could have been written specifically for Coutinho ,because he was simply awe inspiring earlier...I really am revelling in how
good we're making football look ,we're currently the most progressive team in the league ,and Rodgers tutelage is slowly evolving from inspirational
to truly ground breaking.

Looking down on everyone else is a feeling I could seriously get used to again ,and the belief is now tangible to all who follow this glorious football team.

YNWA

:buttrock  :buttrock
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Superb performance by the lads!
Huge credit to Brendan for having the bottle to go with such an attacking line up in such a big game, plenty of managers would have erred on the side of caution and started with Allen there today (especially considering what's at stake).
Tough to single individuals out for praise after such a complete all-round team performance but I thought Raheem and Glen had particularly good games but from one to eleven they all were tremendous, Infact make that one to fourteen as the subs played well too.
When we play the 'fantastic 4' up front we look like scoring practically every time we attack.
Brendan and the lads did the club proud today.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Yeah I seriously think flanno is going to be an immense player for us in the future and he's home grown...  he's a red.

Well done to Brendan and the lads. Top of the league playing some crackling football come April? I'd have chewed my own left ball off for this position at the start of the season.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:49 pm

[quote="leeroy74 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:26 pm"Top of the league playing some crackling football come April? I'd have chewed my own left ball off for this position at the start of the season.[/quote]
That would be a video worth watching simply for educational purposes.

Here's to keeping the streak alive next week!!!
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:49 pm

andy_g » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:37 pm wrote:I'm following this minute by minute on the web waiting for my plane to take off and I'm feeling all giddy and giggly. you guys watching it must be tingling all over and the ones in anfield must be orgasmic. being a Liverpool fan is just so much fun at the moment.

It really is, our football in supreme. Every game, a consumate team performance.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:50 pm

devaney » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:36 pm wrote:It was good but it will be a very long time before anything can equal the first 20 minutes against Arsenal at their place.

Brilliant result. Fantastic team spirit. Confidence sky high. Everybody is working incredibly hard. The City game is going to be huge.

Agreed, best opening 20 minutes I've ever watched. We were still immense today though!
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Missed the game but was following the score all the time. Fantastic result that gets us on the top of the table!

I heard that we were all over them and that they didn't even have a chance. I also heard that they basically gifted us most of the goals, which wouldn't surprise me since it's self-destructing Tottenham with over-payed players that can't be half-arsed we're talking about.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate if someone could post a replay of the game.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:16 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:45 pm wrote:Superb performance by the lads!
Huge credit to Brendan for having the bottle to go with such an attacking line up in such a big game, plenty of managers would have erred on the side of caution and started with Allen there today (especially considering what's at stake).
Tough to single individuals out for praise after such a complete all-round team performance but I thought Raheem and Glen had particularly good games but from one to eleven they all were tremendous, Infact make that one to fourteen as the subs played well too.
When we play the 'fantastic 4' up front we look like scoring practically every time we attack.
Brendan and the lads did the club proud today.

Agreed, Johnson seems to have regained his form and fitness in recent games, thought that was the best he's played all season. Flannagan is turning into a hell of a player, the dummy and pass for Coutinho's goal showed skill and maturity beyond his years.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:50 am

Another massive victory, i'm in seventh heaven.  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

Surely this eliminates the most hardcore doubters from our ranks.
killerp

Postby killerp » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:56 am

damjan193 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:08 pm wrote:Anyway, I'd really appreciate if someone could post a replay of the game.

Not my links but enjoy anyway.

You can stream the game or d/l it.

1st Half:

http://cloudyvideos.com/smk10njktr80

2nd Half:

http://cloudyvideos.com/esxnd1bbdlnl
killerp

Postby eds » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:06 am

WE

ARE

GOING

TO

WIN

THE

F.UCK.ING

THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby laza » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:14 am

Top of the league with 8 wins in a row and only club unbeaten in 2014

Even a rose coloured happy clapper like me couldn't even dream this

PS
Another record Liverpool have now scored 4 goals or more in 11 games this season - a new Premier League record
Last edited by laza on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:22 am

I only saw the first half in the hotel lobby because I was at a business conference, but we were playing fantastically well. Was really hoping Suarez's crossbar wouldn't come back to haunt us, and it clearly didn't. Was following the game on my phone during the conference with about 15 others who know how much I love Liverpool and were laughing at my reaction to what was going on.

8 wins in a row, another confident win, and we are one game closer to the end. I'm really starting to get my hopes up, and it's making me nervous.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby eds » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:37 am

"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games