Cardiff vs LIVERPOOL - Sat 22nd March 2014 - KO 3pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:48 pm

leeroy74 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:21 am wrote:I'd like to thank myself for starting yet another match thread where we went onto to score for fun. I am fuking invincible. I'll start the Sunderland thread right now! If we win every game until the end of the season and win the league I will expect Liverpool to invite me to Anfield as a VIP next season. The full shabang!

What happened, did you forget
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:12 pm

leeroy74 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:21 am wrote:I'd like to thank myself for starting yet another match thread where we went onto to score for fun. I am fuking invincible. I'll start the Sunderland thread right now! If we win every game until the end of the season and win the league I will expect Liverpool to invite me to Anfield as a VIP next season. The full shabang!

If we win the league mate ,I think they should offer you a choice of Wag to *****  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Leeroy can you get your ar.se into gear and start the sunderland match thread mate?!!! :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:24 pm

If we win it, I fully expect to see you on the team bus going through Liverpool.  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:36 pm

only me » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:54 am wrote:
woof woof ! » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:47 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:53 pm wrote: Thank Christ for our strikeforce ,because without them we're hovering around 'ordinary'.

We're all loving what's happening at the club and don't want to pi'ss on the party but I tend to go along with this Red.

Outside of of our strike force although some of the squad are capable of turning in some great performances we have to admit that without the form of our current strike force we'd probably be scrapping for a Uefa spot at best and not a CL place or possible premiership title.

Can only hope that the owners realise that NOW is the time to provide the significant investment required to strengthen the squad, investment that will allow us to push on and reclaim our place amongst Europe's elite.

Please give BR's system credit ,in any other system under another Manager ,neither Daniel nor Suarez would score as much as they do. Sure we need more Talent on the starting 11 but BR's brilliance is the secret behind our success.

Agreed  :nod
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:39 am

I think we all need to spam Lee's PM box to get ready for Sunderland.

C'mon Lee, I need a ***** like.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:35 am

I've done it I've done it! sorry for the delay but I was discussing terms of my new contract with my agent. Man utd are tapping up to start match threads for them...
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games