LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER CITY - Premiership 21-11-09

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redhayesy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:00 pm

The_Rock wrote:i thought the mods made it clear to cut out russian dolls ?  :wwww

tough! there's too many quotes about things i dis-agrre on too cut out the 'so called russian doll' to keep my opinion going!

todays game is what i'm posting about, an some reactions on here has made my blood boil! there are other players who deserve posts on apart from the likes of insua, an even the crowd come to that.

if the mods want to outcast certain things- fine, but it works both ways! eg i still to this day don't know why Leon was banned? am i not allowed to know or what? please just tell me so then i would be able to make up my own mind if it was the right thing to do or not.

this forum imho needs people like him, for knowledge an info which made it a better place to visit than at this moment in time.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:20 pm

redhayesy wrote:
The_Rock wrote:i thought the mods made it clear to cut out russian dolls ?  :wwww

tough! there's too many quotes about things i dis-agrre on too cut out the 'so called russian doll' to keep my opinion going!

todays game is what i'm posting about, an some reactions on here has made my blood boil! there are other players who deserve posts on apart from the likes of insua, an even the crowd come to that.

if the mods want to outcast certain things- fine, but it works both ways! eg i still to this day don't know why Leon was banned? am i not allowed to know or what? please just tell me so then i would be able to make up my own mind if it was the right thing to do or not.

this forum imho needs people like him, for knowledge an info which made it a better place to visit than at this moment in time.

I agree, Insua wasn't the only bad player today, Wash, Kuyt, Skittles and Lucas also had very poor games.
heimdall

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Aquilani does not play behind the striker. That is where this fella named Totti played.   Aquilani played as the more attacking CM partner of De Rossi
JoeTerp

Postby redhayesy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 pm

john craig wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Once everyones fit I want to see this team play.

Reina

Johnson   Carra   Agger  Aurelio

Benayoun Masch Gerrard Reira

Aquilani

Torres

More chance of pigs flying that us having everyone fit...

Lets face it this season is probably a write off in terms of winning a major trophy.  Scraping into the top 4 and maybe winning the FA cup or Europa League would be a fantastic season from the position we're in now.

i take it from your post you won't be purchasing the dvd of ' 15 mins that shocked the world'. cause for me we are still in with every chance of winning what ever our attitude let's us.

BTW the dvd i relate to is of istanbul an 'that half time team talk'

'OH CAMPIONE,THE ONE & ONLY WER'E LIVERPOOL'
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:35 pm

redhayesy wrote:
john craig wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Once everyones fit I want to see this team play.

Reina

Johnson   Carra   Agger  Aurelio

Benayoun Masch Gerrard Reira

Aquilani

Torres

More chance of pigs flying that us having everyone fit...

Lets face it this season is probably a write off in terms of winning a major trophy.  Scraping into the top 4 and maybe winning the FA cup or Europa League would be a fantastic season from the position we're in now.

i take it from your post you won't be purchasing the dvd of ' 15 mins that shocked the world'. cause for me we are still in with every chance of winning what ever our attitude let's us.

BTW the dvd i relate to is of istanbul an 'that half time team talk'

'OH CAMPIONE,THE ONE & ONLY WER'E LIVERPOOL'

Be as naive as you want.

I'll continue living in the real world...
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:35 pm

heimdall wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

I agree, Insua wasn't the only bad player today, Wash, Kuyt, Skittles and Lucas also had very poor games.

Except that Ngog had a hand in making both of our goals today.  ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 pm

redhayesy wrote:if the mods want to outcast certain things- fine, but it works both ways! eg i still to this day don't know why Leon was banned? am i not allowed to know or what? please just tell me so then i would be able to make up my own mind if it was the right thing to do or not.

As far as I know Leon wasn't banned mate. He just decided he didn't want to post here anymore for his own reasons, but I agree he is sorely missed. I didn't usually agree with his views but no one could doubt they came from his heart and with the best of intentions for the club. We could certainly do with him back.
account deleted by request

Postby heimdall » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
heimdall wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

Except that Ngog had a hand in making both of our goals today.  ???

hmm, please explain what the feck he had to do with the first goal Bad Bob, the second goal was just an all out skuffle and it was luck that the ball ended up with Benny, hardly a classic goal but it was much needed. All I saw of Wash was bad movement and bad control he just doesn't convince me at all in the same way that Lucas doesn't. FFS Kuyt has better ball control and skills than those two which kind of says it all.
heimdall

Postby redhayesy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 pm

heimdall wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

i don't think insua had a bad game today, that's just my point! there were other players that had a bad game today, which for some reason(or is there) has gone un-mentioned, so yes i do agree with you that Lucas had a poor game, but my original gripe was the bu11sh1t i had to read about insua being out of his depth at LFC.

the lad has a better attitude than the likes of babel will ever have when it comes to pulling on a red shirt an after todays game will remember that for a long time thats a fact!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 pm

s@int wrote:
redhayesy wrote:if the mods want to outcast certain things- fine, but it works both ways! eg i still to this day don't know why Leon was banned? am i not allowed to know or what? please just tell me so then i would be able to make up my own mind if it was the right thing to do or not.

As far as I know Leon wasn't banned mate. He just decided he didn't want to post here anymore for his own reasons, but I agree he is sorely missed. I didn't usually agree with his views but no one could doubt they came from his heart and with the best of intentions for the club. We could certainly do with him back.

I miss Manhattan, he was one weirdly irreverent crazy loon but funny as hell.
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:46 pm

redhayesy wrote:
heimdall wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

i don't think insua had a bad game today, that's just my point! there were other players that had a bad game today, which for some reason(or is there) has gone un-mentioned, so yes i do agree with you that Lucas had a poor game, but my original gripe was the bu11sh1t i had to read about insua being out of his depth at LFC.

the lad has a better attitude than the likes of babel will ever have when it comes to pulling on a red shirt an after todays game will remember that for a long time thats a fact!

OK, but if you had the choice between Riise (not his last season) and Insua who would you pick?
heimdall

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:47 pm

heimdall wrote:
s@int wrote:

I miss Dawson, always cracked me up with his wierd sense of humour.
account deleted by request

Postby Rush Job » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 pm

s@int wrote:
heimdall wrote:
s@int wrote:

I miss Dawson, always cracked me up with his wierd sense of humour.

We should do a poll.
What about GBJH, anyone miss him?
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:56 pm

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm

the lad has a better attitude than the likes of babel will ever have when it comes to pulling on a red shirt an after todays game will remember that for a long time thats a fact![/quote]
OK, but if you had the choice between Riise (not his last season) and Insua who would you pick?[/quote]
Emlyn Hughes.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games