LIVERPOOL vs Chelsea - Sun 27 April 2014 - KO 2.05pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby romliv » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:19 pm

Very sad :/ I can not forget the other c*** how he cried after the second goal, disgusting
when we don't have what we love, we must love what we have!
romliv

Postby maguskwt » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:35 pm

All we gotta do is win the  next two games... that's all...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:40 pm

maguskwt » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:35 pm wrote:All we gotta do is win the  next two games... that's all...

No. We've lost it. City has a better GD.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maguskwt » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:42 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:40 pm wrote:
maguskwt » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:35 pm wrote:All we gotta do is win the  next two games... that's all...

You think I don't know? What i'm saying is our duty is to win the next 2 games... that's all... we can't gift it to man city... let man city try to win the next 3 games...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mramo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:49 pm

Poor result. Plus they had a trio of players missing from the line up! Thank you "individual error" that is now gifting the title to city. The 2nd goal was irrelevant.

The title is City's to lose. f*cking ***** off.
mramo

Postby Santa » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:52 pm

"We go again, the same" -- and we won the next game with the same slim scoreline

"This does not fcuking slip" -- and he slipped WTF???
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:54 pm

This is just heart breaking. The players tried their best but just didn't know how to break down that bus. Mind you, there were certain players out there who were complete rubbish. Coutinho, Johnson and Lucas the main ones. Coutinho had one of his worse games ever and his passing was awful. Lucas is just rubbish, end of. Even Salif Diao would have made a bigger impact.

Sterling tried his best though and seeing him push the ball forward and trying to use his speed against Azpi reminded me so much of Bale against Maicon. I thought Joe Allen was great too. Suarez and Gerrard had a number of shots on goal but they kept shooting straight at the keeper.

Perhaps BR should have not been naive enough to go all gung-ho against a side like that, and adopt a more defensive approach instead seeing that we just needed a draw. And I don't understand why we kept sending crosses into their box seeing that they were much taller than us and kept heading it away. Waste of possession really.

It's sad I'm just so gutted. Hopefully City slips up. Unlikely but Sh*t happens and we can only hope.

But this result simply shows how poor our squad is. They could afford to lose 5 key players and still get the job done. We missed Henderson and had a half-fit Sturridge and were already struggling. We need more quality signings such as Draxler, Rakitic, and Barkley.

Interestingly, I thought we looked more fluid in attack when Aspas came on. Sure he made that awful pass to Willian but the best move of the game involved him.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Did anyone expect Chelsea to play any other way ? I mean its not rocket science .....Mourinho  couldn't win a game of football the right way if he
was allowed to have 15 players on the pitch ,Liverpool should have set up a lot more rigid ,they should have coped better and sucked the Chelsea
players out of their comfort zone ,and there definitely should have been covering defenders to mop up any lose play ie  Gerrard's game changing
mistake.

We were tactically naive..... I thought Coutinho was absolute gash and should have been replaced after the first 20 mins when we were on top of the
game and in the ascendancy ,Chelsea defenders never moved all game ,but surely we're all familiar with the 'boring ones' philosophies by now ? I mean
they suck all the craft out of the game by deploying spoiling tactics ,this should of been a chess game with the reds intent on drawing them out ,rather
than go all out 'Gung Ho'.... We threw this away ,and fans can dress it up anyway they like ,but at the end of the day 'tactically speaking' we were inept.

Any other team this would just be a loss ,but I fucking loathe that thoroughly detestable little Portuguese cunt with a passion,and the manner
with which he celebrated the second goal in front of the fans was contemptible even for a worm like him.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:57 pm

maguskwt » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:42 pm wrote:
maypaxvobiscum » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:40 pm wrote:

You think I don't know? What i'm saying is our duty is to win the next 2 games... that's all... we can't gift it to man city... let man city try to win the next 3 games...

Guys with so much negativity after this first loss in the year it's just fcukin unbelievable...just because we had a good 4 months, it does not entitle us to take the league as our squad are still too inexperienced and too thin. We punched above our weight thus far and I would rather take our current position rather than City's games in hand. We will still win the league this year where are all the faith in the club?

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:58 pm

Devastated, I really am.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:04 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:55 pm wrote:Did anyone expect Chelsea to play any other way ? I mean its not rocket science .....Mourinho  couldn't win a game of football the right way if he
was allowed to have 15 players on the pitch ,Liverpool should have set up a lot more rigid ,they should have coped better and sucked the Chelsea
players out of their comfort zone ,and there definitely should have been covering defenders to mop up any lose play ie  Gerrard's game changing
mistake.

We were tactically naive..... I thought Coutinho was absolute gash and should have been replaced after the first 20 mins when we were on top of the
game and in the ascendancy ,Chelsea defenders never moved all game ,but surely we're all familiar with the 'boring ones' philosophies by now ? I mean
they suck all the craft out of the game by deploying spoiling tactics ,this should of been a chess game with the reds intent on drawing them out ,rather
than go all out 'Gung Ho'.... We threw this away ,and fans can dress it up anyway they like ,but at the end of the day 'tactically speaking' we were inept.

Any other team this would just be a loss ,but I fucking loathe that thoroughly detestable little Portuguese cunt with a passion,and the manner
with which he celebrated the second goal in front of the fans was contemptible even for a worm like him.

Guys just so you know that Maurinho only play this way when he comes up against a superior team. He knows we can easily run over them  if they don't park the bus and he relied on counter attack. Unfortunately we gifted him a goal with the slip and never recovered. I'm sure if we were to keep it at 0-0 midway into the second half, we will see Chelsea throwing the forwards on us because we tend to back off in that period, so well done to him. They played anti-football but Maurinho don't see this as an entertainment business rather it is a winning business. The sooner we realised that the wiser we will be. Stop dreaming about cavalier and gung ho football because we still do not have a strong enough squad to match City and Chelsea. Now I'm sure City will drop points so we need to win the next two games and leave City to sweat for their points

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:00 pm

The premier has not been won yet I am gutted as anyone but I have a feeling city will come unstuck at Goodison and we will win it. The good thing playing next Monday is we will know we're we stand. YNWA
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby only me » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Santa » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:04 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:55 pm wrote:Did anyone expect Chelsea to play any other way ? I mean its not rocket science .....Mourinho  couldn't win a game of football the right way if he
mistake.

Guys just so you know that Maurinho only play this way when he comes up against a superior team. He knows we can easily run over them  if they don't park the bus and he relied on counter attack. Unfortunately we gifted him a goal with the slip and never recovered. I'm sure if we were to keep it at 0-0 midway into the second half, we will see Chelsea throwing the forwards on us because we tend to back off in that period, so well done to him. They played anti-football but Maurinho don't see this as an entertainment business rather it is a winning business. The sooner we realised that the wiser we will be. Stop dreaming about cavalier and gung ho football because we still do not have a strong enough squad to match City and Chelsea. Now I'm sure City will drop points so we need to win the next two games and leave City to sweat for their points

Actually we do have a strong enough squad....we are first place after all...But i get your point.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Parking the bus is difficult to play against, as that bullshitting boring tw@t has said about fat sam. I remember chelsea doing it to Barcelona twice on their way to winning the CL a few years ago.
Its something we need to learn from, especially for next season in Europe
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:13 pm wrote:Parking the bus is difficult to play against, as that bullshitting boring tw@t has said about fat sam. I remember chelsea doing it to Barcelona twice on their way to winning the CL a few years ago.
Its something we need to learn from, especially for next season in Europe
:nod

I can't remember a season where we haven't struggled against teams who parked the bus. Even under Dalglish, when we played Carroll, we rarely fought off defensively minded teams
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games